My little sister wants to go on a field trip to London and I need to convince my parents not to let her go...

My little sister wants to go on a field trip to London and I need to convince my parents not to let her go. Post your best "BRITAIN YES" pics plox

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Bros._Studio_Tour_London_-_The_Making_of_Harry_Potter
youtube.com/watch?v=OKEPCyrTv5s
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom
stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
nytimes
archive.is/UQWo6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmus_Programme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tourism is force-fed through education now

pls kill me

muttbongs can't be trusted with shiny pointed objects

Only place in the UK she should go to is northern Ireland.

literally London.

Britain the only former white ethonstate country that if they ever fall i won't be fucking sorry

Common attacks in London involve pure Sulfuric Acid which can burn straight through flesh, bone and most materials.

How long until the UK outlaws pointy sticks

>that picture of the qt French girl with the nice ass flatted by the truck on London bridge

reminder this is BECAUSE of knife crime laws, since there's no laws against carrying about bottles of acid so if they get caught on the way to a crime the cops cant do anything

inb4 they ban carrying acid and something even worse becomes the favored method of shitbags

I'd tell her to move to Wales, but we don't want foreigners. Your sister sounds like a whore.

She is, she's addicted to Harry Potter and a leftist

But she's still my sister and I don't want her to fucking die/get raped by muzzies

Where is she going exactly? I've been all around the UK (even E*gland): I know a thing or two about London.

All I know is she'll be around the Harry Potter place and I'd assume that general area.

>Harry Potter place
What does that mean? The tour thing?

Dind´t you get to go on one? Don´t be a fagg and let her go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warner_Bros._Studio_Tour_London_-_The_Making_of_Harry_Potter

This place, in Leavesden

That's in Hertfordshire, not London, you twp. It's nothing like Londonistan.

I'll have to dig up the paper lad, I know she's going into London proper for a big part of the trip.

The Harry Potter thing is the only place I know
for sure she's going.

It's not like she's going to Tower Hamlets or anything. I've visited London about 5 times in the past few years and have had pleasant experiences there.

pls tell me you're joking

Why don't they just ship them in bins

London's not so bad if you stay in the good parts of the city. Yea there's a lot of niggers but that's nothing new for a burger like you now, is it?

lmao you are like liam neeson in taken

"omg a vacation in europe, so dangerous!!!"

god that girl is hideous

good idea. maybe pakis will pay for it instead of taking it for free.

Just ask them if sending her to Pakistan is ok, if so then do nothing if they refuse then show them the last pictures of London.

Just wondering... is the American tv show “forged in fire” banned from being aired in the UK?

Londonistan isnt representative of the entirety of britian you know

Yeah but that's exactly where she's going bongfam

Ah...grand.

It's two of us ;)

hahaahahahaha. That would be so sad. The international one was a burger. frog, pole, argentine.
>tfw owning a forge could land you in prison.

I hope she gets raped.

what is the next logical step?
knives have to be stored in a safe?
cutlery license?
complete ban of solid food?

what the hell is britain? An islamic state?

tell her to read Chinese tourist guides for London

beat me to it

Based Warrior shittin' in a Briton's food

Everytime I think about Britain I see this picture in my head. It's been years.

enrichment time , just fire the tridents already

You have a very skewed perception of Britain.

based chinks.
except they're wrong, it's not a safe place to travel.

You should butter her up about how romantic and quintessentially English it is and then feign surprise when she comes home 14/88.

She is going to Hertfordshire, which is quintessentially English by the non-Guardian standards.

Asian tourists visits London, expecting the posh high culture Europe they grew up reading about, but instead get greeted by third world pajeets and niggers!

its just embarrassing when you think about it

Flavor of
>Asia
This meme's pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=OKEPCyrTv5s

show her this

ABAC..... #AllBlacksAreCriminals ....____TREND_IT_____________ #ImSoNAZI

#ABAC

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

WATCH

>and I need to convince my parents not to let her go

oh look another thread full of foreigners strangely fascinated with daily mail headlines. well well. it must be at least five minutes since the last one.

hivemind
nice of them to print that book in canadian as well as english

of course it fucking is ya noodle

Alpha ++ cities are cities most integrated with the global economy: London, New York City
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city

yeah, she should stay in muttville alabama her whole life and get her news from Sup Forums

Michael Myers BTFO

O wait, he stole his.

No, no. Its REMOVE kebab, not "make into kebab"

>Being so autistic you not only believe cherry picked Sup Forums memes but also want to use them to ruin your sister having fun

just let her go it'll be the best red-pill of all

Looks like a Potemkin Village. Show the cuckshed in the backyard.

It's making a sad face.

In the London Bridge attacks, 2 Oz tourists died.

It's a valid concern, especially as tourists often go to spots terrorists attack.

I'm sure his sister doesn't go strolling through Detroit at night.

On the other side is a bridge that leads to a comfy town. It was flooded a while back, so some pictures aren't very flattering.

Even insects know shitskins are to avoided.

>ruin your sister having fun
Disgusting

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>Coalition forces have discovered thousands of plots by Isis to attack Europe

metro.co.uk/2016/11/28/isis-terror-plots-for-uk-discovered-during-mosul-offensive-6288083

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

>the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

stripes.com/news/us/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-come-to-the-west-1.421192

>What would happen if terrorists exploded a crude nuclear bomb in Washington DC?

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

>School field trip
>To Londonistan
For what purpose?

as long as she avoids london, manchester and birmingham and leeds she might be ok but otherwise say your goodbyes

Here's the archive

>nytimes com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
archive.is/UQWo6

>Someone gets stabbed
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

What do you think the (((goal))) of this was

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erasmus_Programme

>It's fucking simple.
>Pay criminals so they don't commit crimes, duh!
>Commiefornia law ideals
How to tell you're fucked.

>pic

if your idea of a romantic trip involves using public transportation (besides airplanes), you deserve what you get

The point is that's what mostly roams the streets of Paris.

>Driving your own car in Paris
If they let you.

Point taken, but since that attack all major public areas are now equipped with Barriers of Tolerance and there hasn't been any since.
You're probably a lot more likely to get shot in America tbqh.

>This will surely stop armed men from killing people
Oh britbong...

well maybe because london has some of the most important museums and art galleries and historical sites in the world hmm?

Armed with what?
A kitchen knife?
Check your flag mate.

Boy, sure is a good thing those places are bomb and fire proof. I'm glad your BASED Muslims have no intention on destroying your culture hmmm???

Sure is a good thing you live on the north end of the island and not near London hmm??

The absolute state of the UK

>sure is a good thing those places are bomb and fire proof.
all major museums, art galleries etc in london have security in place. we had the IRA remember? random fucknuts blowing shit up isn't new here.

>Sure is a good thing you live on the north end of the island and not near London hmm??
what are you even on about user?
i live an hour from central london by train
i'm going next week to see the Scythians exhibition at the British Museum, it looks fascinating.

anyway user you stay safe there in buttfuck idaho or wherever

>Check your flag
>Britbong
>Uneducated and oblivious
Yup. Seems about right.
>Too busy scoffing and dismissing everything to consider anything a real possibility
Ah, Britain. Where being an obnoxious and annoying twat on purpose is considered good humor.

>Random fucknuts blowing shit up isn't new here
>Our security will take care of it
That's right. I forgot you were already used to terrorism being part and parcel with living in a big city. BASED Muslim and totally unbiased mayor!
>I'm going next week
Thoughts and prayers.

>editing a picture showing heavily armed americans stealing a child from its mother to attempt some shitty bants
great work mate

>Get hungry
>Decide to try something new
>Google "pressure cooker"
>Get arrested
XDDD

Wouldn't be as funny if it was a joke.