What made you hate her?

Tell us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SagDz1tP838
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Refusing to keep her mouth shut.

Sandy hoax, amy schumer and being out of touch with reality

someone please post the naked picture of her on all fours with putin riding her. I saw it once and never again.

She may have had a unicorn horn and a tail but I don't remember.

Weird slav/eastern european/asian face

Will grow up to be a soccer mom

She is ugly.

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=SagDz1tP838

her face, her attitude, and how hard she was pushed by kikes. the only movie she was an okay actor in was American hustle, mostly because she wasn't on the screen much.

Puffy face, bad genetics.

this is all I got, I can't find the full pic

You know the writer of hunger games qas from sandy hook until.the event.

Then she got libor money to do hunger games

She has mediocre feet

Her face
Her bad acting
Her fake humbleness
Her hypocrisy
Her influence

“I’m a fat disgusting slob of a woman.”
-audiences laughs
“ no, I really have drug and alcohol problems. “
- audience continues laughing
“ seriously, I have lots of issues. Issues with my body, issues with my health, issue with my my self-esteem. “
- audience continues laughing, people are clutching her sides.
“Seriously, I’m not a good comedian. I just had my uncle who is the senator talk to some people to give me this gig.”
-audience is cackling, rolling in aisles
“ I tried to be funny because I’m not pretty and I thought Hunor could attract guys. But it turns out I’m not that funny, if I still can’t attract guys. And forget about having things like a great personality, ability to cook, etc. At least I can still fuck great, although most guys want to put a bag over my head.“
-audience still laughing uncontrollably, Audience members with weaker hearts have already died from coronary
“Fuck this life! I don’t care what the rabbi said; there is no God and there is no point to life.” Pulls out gun, shoots self
-audience laughs

who?

>her attitude, and how hard she was pushed by kikes
She's attractive enough but over rated. Her bitchiness is a turn off.

She’s also getting the fat woman face mask. I swear, it’s like a few extra centimeters of cellulite are layered over her skull, making her eyes seem a little bit more sunk in, and her cheeks a bit chubbier.

She's not pure

she is not /ourgirl/

Complaining that she didn't get paid as much as the leading actors in American Hustle despite being playing a secondary character in that film and then turning that bullshit int a crusade perpetrating the female pay gap myth.

never hated her, but shes talentless, completely wooden in any role other than being herself - that is obnoxious dumb bpd (that role she was gifted jewscar for)
and she looks unattractive to me, average bloatface peasant
never cared what this dummy has to say in the interviews

>flouride stare

One of rare women in Hollywood that actually look good without make-up, but if she's a slut then she's just worthless.

by all accounts, celebrities are apparently just perverts and whores.

KNEW HE WAS A KILLER FIRST TIME THAT I SAW HIM
WONDER HOW MANY GIRLS HE HAD LEFT AND LEFT HAUNTED

> Good without makeup
> Cabbage Patch Kid face

She's come into contact with the demon seed. She's taken more than a couple Kike loads and through microchimerism she's got Kike DNA now.

>Tell us
I like her... £

she looks like dog shit, and she has FP (fat potential), by the time she's 30, her thyroid will burn out, she'll gain 200 lbs, then get diabetes, she looks like fucking cancer, worse genetics i've ever seen

The way she treated Jack Nicholson.

She's better looking than most of them, what are you, a faggot?
>implying your girlfriend will ever be better looking
70% of USA is obese, that's already lower quality than Jennifer Lawrence.

Everyone in pol negative as usual lol

>tell us
spoopy

She has the same eyes like me, I like that desu.

I'll never get to smell her butthole.

White people all look alike to you niggers, don't we.

This is Jennifer Lawrence, not amy schumer

>surgically implanted philtrum
>big nigger forehead/hairline
>jewish nose
>epicanthal folds
>looks like amanda bynes had a lesbian babby with fat candace cameron on top of a nuclear reactor
I dont know why but I just dont like her.