We clearly need to address the problem of people posting screenshot of streams and having no one call them out

We clearly need to address the problem of people posting screenshot of streams and having no one call them out.

I do it when I see it.

Hmm?

People posting screens of some animewhatever site with watermarks are much rarer now and Crunchyroll screens are pretty much indistiguishable from downloads.

That's because most downloads are nothing more but Crunchyroll-rips provided by horriblesubs.

>We live in an age where Crunchy actually delivers a superior image quality to the often bit starved, artifact ridden TV rips of crappy broadcasters
What a time to be alive. There's no reason to not download crunchy rips unless a BD version is out already.

Especially since those rips also come with softsubs.

You address the problem of your autism first.

Do your part.

What is wrong with streaming?

With few exceptions anime is not some sophisticated art, most of the drawing is done quickly and with the messages in mind, the quality of the graphics or sound are secondary.

I think no one calling them out means no one gives a shit.

You do know how bad Crunchyroll fucked up on Yuri on Ice, right? I don't watch that gay show myself, but Crunchyroll got unfinished episodes because lol Crunchyroll sucks whereas the broadcasts in Japan got the finished episodes.

bullshit

Just give up. Back in my old days people got banned for posting reaction images with 3D people on them.

or you can stop being a raging autist and stop caring about how people watch anime

source

We clearly need to address the problem of people starting meta-threads that contribute nothing.

No they didnt.

r8 my desktop Sup Forums

I'd rather actually talk about an episode, chapter or series rather than the inane meta bullshit that does nothing but fill threads without creating discussion.

>Gay Sex With HATS ON
Truly a masterstroke epic for our times.