Why black people characters are uncommon(unpopular, hated) in anime?

why black people characters are uncommon(unpopular, hated) in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/marine-charged-rape-murder-okinawa-woman-160630080538403.html
rt.com/news/344677-okinawa-us-celebrations-woman/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off nigger

Not very many in Japan and they are generally hated the world over when you put aside self-loathing whites.

/thread

black person character is not dickstimulated.
impossible.

It will eventually happen, since more chinese investments sieze Japanese studios and utilize it for the world stage. It is happening right now.

>black
>people
Because they're as disgusting as their real life counterparts and nobody wants to look at them.

>black
>people
Pick one please

It looks like shit. The real question is why every fucking pixiv artist is drawing black/brown shitskins as the faceless male.

white skin is seen as more feminine

This thread reeks of Sup Forums

Sup Forumslt-right exposed
Sending this thread to CNN

>why black people characters

Maybe you should learn English you fucking Somali nigger.

Jokes on you, your not supposed to even view this thread without CNN's permission, shitlord.

Why tho?

long as a black character isn't needed in a story they don't have to be added to that story
the same way you don't need multiple homosexuals that don't add anything to your story

Daily reminder that Sup Forumstards don't belong on this board and never will.

Color contrast mostly. Not so much about race. Granted there are some artists that are obsessed with nigs.

Blacks are quite cool in anime tho and doesn't feel like they're being shoehorned for diversity.

Aren't most races uncommon in anime? Whites are the ones nips use the most, they usually turn up being either french/american/english.

Because manual laborers are tanned and ripped from their work

Nice samefag.

I don't know why they're so obssessed with nigs.

blacks are portrayed in worldwide media as being bad
japanese are xenophobic
put two and two together

They're literally the one race the whole world rightfully hates.

RUSSIAN SUSHI

Blacks generally are bad worldwide though. Western nations like Western Europe/USA white wash their behavior immensely which is pretty funny because their behavior is pretty atrocious there as well.

You know how you hear about US marines in Japan raping Japanese girls? The overwhelming majority of the troops doing that are black. Japan has a right to be xenophobic and an even greater right to hold blacks in contempt.

Because anime is made in Japan

>two people in the same thread can't possibly hate my cancerous board!

Is Dutch the best black person in anime?

>what are jews

>why black people characters are uncommon(unpopular, hated) in anime?
I can tell you why in manga. Paper is white, so dsrk skin takes longer to draw than light skin. Thus manga being monochrome, having dark skinned characters is extra work that is only done when absolutely necessary.

The combination of the asian's more sensitive sense of smell and naturally milder body odour, and the negroid's exact opposite of this... means that Japs who grow up in a cleanliness obsessed society surrounded by other Japs are basically fated to have the absolute worst reaction to meeting black people for the first time possible.

Seeing as it is Japan, that initial negative reaction is easily enough to make them so societally reviled as to make even associating with them long enough to hold a conversation grounds for social exile.

No the worst are fucking lesbos

Not exactly.

blacks are ugly

Oh boy it's time?

Thank you for reminding me why I left Sup Forums.
>hurr durr nigger
Neck yourselves crackers.
Ctrl+W

>Naruto has a fair amount of blacks
>Bleach has blacks
>DBZ has piccolo
have i found the magical shonen formula?

Source?

Probably has more to do with Clover becoming good and desktop users posting on the go.

The most recent one decided to kill her as well because, why not?

aljazeera.com/news/2016/06/marine-charged-rape-murder-okinawa-woman-160630080538403.html

Is that correct? Because it makes sense.

>overwhelming majority
>post one source

Not any uglier than your average asian. Plus dark skin looks good on animu characters.

Because the nips do not feel the need to pander to politically correct western ideals. Also because niggers.

This incident earlier this year got the US Into a lot of trouble. rt.com/news/344677-okinawa-us-celebrations-woman/

Imagine a race so prone to raping that it upsets geopolitical relations. Of course, instead of identifying the racial issue, they choose to blame alcohol.

Same reasons we hate them here in the US I suppose: a majority of them are obnoxious, can't speak properly, smell, steal, breed like rats while they can't support their children properly, and contribute very little to society.

This only goes for African Americans though; the black people I've met that are visiting/coming from Africa or Europe are usually quite pleasant.

Marines do this all over the world we're stationed, very common in Germany

That's ok. They lack the repulsive facial features that make niggers unsightly. Those are pretty much just tanned white girls.

why? girl on girl action is the best in the quantum infinite dimensions. Even more luxurious when it's a school girl x a loli

The sauce is on the image.
It has only grown since then

Doesnt even show who did it, rave bait harder

nah

>tfw you have never seen a real life black person
>tfw your only experience with black people are hiphop music videos, Mike Tyson and documentaries about cocoa production
Should I feel sad?

No media source is going to point out it was yet another nig nog. You'll have to look into that yourself.

I like how easy it is to tell who the samefagging niggers are in this thread.

Oh, sorry. I somehow missed it.

>Kenneth Franklin Gadson, who goes by his Japanese wife’s family name of Shinzato
How can yellowbois even compete?

The irony. Don't the nips still to this day like to deny comfort women?

>ruining them with dark hair

lel at the hand

>peak is at 3PM EST
It really is all children

>hey remember those war crimes you committed? because of them, niggers get to rape and kill your women lol

It's called justice

The only fucking place I've ever seen nips acknowledge comfort women is in a Mizuryu Kei doujin where he had the Kancolle's stand in for comfort women as a metaphor for the American occupation of Japan post wwii. In a doujin by the guy who normally draws the Touhou's and Marimites as prostitutes. It's the weirdest thing.

Why do other races have to take responsibility for the actions of their ancestors when shitskins take responsibility for nothing? Serious question here. I'm amazed these people are held to no standard whatsoever unless we all subconsciously acknowledge they are animals that can't comprehend their own actions.

Because blacks commit crimes disproportionate to their population size every where they go. This is well known in all countries, but whites are brainwashed into looking the other way and general apologism.

>unless we all subconsciously acknowledge they are animals that can't comprehend their own actions.
Yikes.

Nah what? That asians aren't lookers or that dark skin looks good on anime chars?

This is not about black people

phoneposters ruined everything and Sup Forums

No seriously I am honestly curious why these people are not shamed for their history like the rest of us are.

>Because blacks commit crimes disproportionate to their population size every where they go
In the states, it's usually the whites shooting up schools and other public places.

because, much like asians, black people are ugly. And coloring someone black after drawing a white person seems retarded, see and OPs pic

The japs never committed warcrimes against any niggers, not that they could outdo niggers in that regard. Also, there's several generations now living in Japan that nothing to do with the shit their ancestors did in Korea and China.

If you're going to talk about some sort of hand-me-down guilt, all of the darkies in niggerland are guilty of enslaving.

Both if these are the same person. Another source or some form of statistics would be nice

>13% of the population committing the vast majority of murder, rape and assault
>Earnestly comparing this to the rarity that is school shootings, of which blacks also commit a disproportionate amount of

Bringing up school shootings is so desperate it's pretty much funny at this point. Your average weekend in Chicago is more dangerous than any school shooting to ever occur in this country.

That is absolutely not true, statistically. The media promotes that idea, but it is not true. The spree shooters are racially diverse, and whites are NOT over represented.

Blacks, however, on the other hand, commit 50% of the murders, despite being only 13% of the population.

sage

>Why do other races have to take responsibility for the actions of their ancestors
They don't have to but they're too retarded to understand.

Both are the same story. You said an overwhelming amount so post more sources.

If I want to see black, I read some news.
just keep my anime pure of that shit

The most famous incident that took place in the 90's involved 3 black US servicemen.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

Well, there was THIS incident en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1995_Okinawa_rape_incident

>blacks commit crimes disproportionate to their population size
This is a worthless statistic because blacks are not equally distributed throughout the country, its meaningless to adjust it per capita. But Sup Forums doesnt care about statistics that dont reocnfirm their worldview.

Damn never realized how many racist lurked in Sup Forums. Guess it's time for me to find a new home

I can't believe anyone still falls for this meme. In the states is usually the white shootings that are REPORTED on the most. It's an old-as-dirt MSM trick... you want to frame something as being far bigger of problem than it actually is, so you do a massive amount of reporting on it, and twist all the stories to suit a certain narrative through wordplay.
I bet you believe there's a massive epidemic of blacks being killed by police as well?
In fact, if you account for population percentage and then crime by race, you are actually somewhat more likely to be killed by a cop as a white man in America than a black one.

Sup Forums can suck my cock.

Because no one likes black people, white people are the only reason they arent shot on the spot outside of white countries.

There are many accounts of middle eastern, indian and asian lamenting on how they see blacks as a subhuman beast race that should be treated like complete shit always.

I don't even care. Reported cause not anime.

Almost every big shooting has been done by a white person. Middle school, the amish school, various highschools, the movie theater, various colleges across the country, churches etc

Hello newfag.

>niggers and nigger apologists
Kill yourselves

neither

Meanwhile 300 people died in Chicago last year.

>Almost every big shooting has been done by a white person

One of the most horrific shootings that recently occurred was done in by some brown muslim when he went ape on a gay bar. If whites were a fraction as dangerous as people pretend, non-whites wouldn't risk their lives daily to live around them.

Anyway you cut it, blacks commit crime at a much higher rate than their population figures would suggest they should.

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

How wrong are you.