twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808344891457576960
twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808336033834156032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

Anyone but Yuuri

The real one is over already

Chris or Otabek

>the exclamation points at the end

Any translator user here to help me with this?
twitter.com/nrkito/status/808322533170610177

They're going to have fun with that leotard.

Yuri will win, otabek 2nd, jj or yurio 3rd, Chris or phichit 4th, 5th, and 6th. Phichit is my favorite but his program can't really compete realistically.

Good luck, JJ.

I can't see Chris ranking that low when he got silver at the GPF and Worlds.

Where was that stated? Was it in the event?

Source please

Yuuri and Fairy are both rehashing their programs to beat JJ, but JJ is probably too full of himself to think he needs to change his program. I'm thinking top three will be Yuuri, Yurio, and Otabek, though I can't decide what order they'll be in.
Unfortunately, I can't see Pichit in any place but last.

Stop spamming this gay shit 24/7 you homos.

Apparently

I just want to see Otabike skate.

DON'T STOP US NOW, THE MOMENT OF TRUTH

WE WERE

BORN TO MAKE HISTORY

"I tried to draw this but no matter how many times I look back at [the ep] this scene doesn't happen..."
She's one of the animators?

The safe bet will be Yuri. He'll win the grand prix because he has "THE DREAM" but my theory is Yuri will lose but he reminds himself that he already has everything he wants in Victor. My personal preference would be anyone but Yuri because he's shit at being homosexual.

I'm thinking JJ has a problem when it comes to finals, he got 3rd last year at the GPF and didn't place at Worlds. Chris could beat him.

He's getting up there in years (albeit only 1 year older than yuri) and there's a strong set of younger competitors on the scene. I can see him missing the podium if everyone else does stunningly well, plus maybe he lacks some motivation not getting to skate against victor.

Narratively I don't understand why they made otabek so secretive if he isn't going to btfo everyone else

too lazy to upload one by one now.

Yeah I think Chris won't make it without Victor there and Otabek just makes the most sense with Yuuri and Yurio. Phichit is doomed and JJ will fail somehow.

Yuuri will do his SP 10/10 and gets a score higher than JJ which makes JJ nervous and causes him to take a risk he shouldn't have in the FS causing him to drop to 4th place.

What if his current fiancee is his 2nd engagement and that's what fucked him over last year (we still love ntr right?)

Does anyone have the Victor cellphone case vector? I don't care for the book style ones they sell.

I imagine if Otabek takes it, Yurio would be perfectly ok with that.

JJ

I don't know what in the world happened in that event but I'm going to take it.

Otabek will win, because his last name means Gold.
JJ comes 2nd, because his silver ring was a foreshadowing.
Piggy will take bronze, but there still will be wedding only with bronze rings.

Chris will be disqualified for cumming on ice again.

>baby kittens
I want Yurio's bae to have a litter and watch him find homes for all the little snugglebugs.

I think Chris will be motivated less now that Viktor definitely won't come back to skate. With his rival gone getting gold doesn't mean that much to him.

Viktor

Otabek is 1st, Chris 2nd and Phicit 3rd.

He seemed to gain his motivation of one upping Yuuri with Eros, I see him going all out with Yuuri doing a 5/5 Eros. They'll melt the rink.

Yuri will win because
1. he's gonna land that plot device flip he put in towards the end of the program
2. This show has been mostly good feels after good feels after good feels. It's probably not gonna change tone dramatically in the final episodes.

These are brilliant

I loved how this scene demonstrated that Otabek isn't mysterious or deep at all. Just shy and thinking about food.

I want JJ to have something happen to him that will make him lose all his confidence. I just want to see him emotionally hurt.

It is amazing how fast leotard fan art is popping up

Victor's dick

> Victor princess carrying Yuuri
Cute!

Yes, one of the official animators.

JJ will lose because one of his ex-girlfriends is a jury member.

Chris has no motivation left.

Phichits skating not good enough.

Otabek and Yurio share the gold medal, Yuuri is 2nd so there is still a reason for season 2.

is a tie possible?

Now I wonder if Yuzu was wearing one for his SP at the GPF this year. A lot of people were wondering if he went commando because there was absolutely no underwear line visible.

>dem shoulders
I want to see Yuuri in tight-fitting tank tops now.

Where are guys getting this art? pixiv has nothing

Jesus

I'm going to delete mine, it's lower res anyway

posting after me with low quality image

kek

It's incredibly unlikely considering how the scores are done.

Generally for athletics like gymnastics or skating you'll wear a leotard or a dancers belt or something to that effect. They are made with thin materials and constructed in a way so there are no lines under tight clothing.

No one in their right mind would go commando, I would think. Maybe chris

Yuri has to withdraw after victor gets lynched by anti gay russians jj wins

Sorry user, I leave this at your hands

Chris is motivated to out eros Yuuri, he might have more issues with his FP.

>No one in their right mind would go commando, I would think. Maybe chris
Go watch Yuzu's SP at NHK and the one at GPF. It's like he went up in terms of lewd, basically at GPF it was like watching his ass in super thin purple fabric. Even I as a Yuzuassfag had to avert my eyes as it was too much.
But you are probably right and he is wearing a dancers belt.

>tfw just looking forward to see what happens next banquet

Follow enough nip artists and yoi blogs on twitter and you'll end up seeing suggestions for every popular new piece of fan art.

Am I foolish to think that Yuri will win the gold?

More Leotard Yuuri plz

The chrises one is so lazy yet so brilliant

No, that's probably the most likely but people have had too much time to think about it.

I don't have a twitter

I'm actually starting to think he might, his skating develops depending on his relationship with Victor. Otabek is still my first guess for gold, they wouldn't be so secretive if he was going to fail or be average.

Your loss, that's where all the good fanart is now.

Why are people in this fandom so fucking cringe? Going so far as to update Yuzuru's wiki with Yuuri's name and Brian Orser as Victor. Is it because it's mostly teenage girls who can't draw the line somewhere? I understand lusting after Yuzu's glorious butt, I do more than anyone else but deluding yourself that much can't be healthy.

Western fanbase ruins everything

Disgusting. Western fans are so annoying.

Victor sucks the most!

> Kubo: お姫様だっこ…不思議とすでに終えてる様で一回も描いてなかったですね…なんでだ…

I hope she draws it in the future.

I don't know, why do you get triggered over a joke Wikipedia edit that got reverted in a minute anyway? That is, if that isn't a fake screenshot.

seems like a wip but the only thing i got

fuck

Looks good to me, user.

Because people should keep their delusions and fapping fantasies to places made for that and not push them onto the skaters, like the fucking retarded fujos who posted on Plushenko's facebook telling him to go marry Yuzuru while the guy is married with 2 kids. This makes the entire fandom look bad. I expect this shit from a turd like snk but I thought YOI could be better but of course that was counting without Western fans.

Being inconsequential doesn't make public displays of cancer any less ugly to witness, no need to try and shut down entirely valid reactions of disgust.

I'd love a princess carry picture from Kubo. Her art is lovely.

I knew that ED train shot wasn't supposed to be depressing.

twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808297402490683392

What's that from?

>

nevermind

Is there any commentaries about other pictures too?

I would love it if she drew Yuuri princess carrying Victor

Yes. twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808302513812213761
>tfw the shower scenes were supposed to be in the show

Somebody, post a chibi Yuri reaction image please!

twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808344891457576960

twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808302513812213761

twitter.com/brumalbreeze/status/808336033834156032

Beach ova when?

>The ED happens after Yurio leaves and not next summer

The only ones unaware they were in a relationship were themselves

Aha, so it's clear now that beach scene happened after Yurio fucked off back to Russia!

OVA1 - Yuri!!! on Sand (beach episode)