YES! Swedish church says God is "gender-neutral", not male

Sweden never ceases to amaze me. They are at the very forefront of cutting-edge cultural bolshevism. So progressive and pozzed!

>investmentwatchblog.com/church-of-sweden-sets-new-gender-neutral-rules-god-will-no-longer-be-called-he-or-lord/
>kyrkanstidning.se/nyhet/kyrkomotet-har-sagt-ja-till-ny-handbok

When they nominated a new leader a year or two ago they asked each candidate if Jesus was the true prophet and Muhammed was not.
Out of like 5 people only one said yes, he was not chosen.
Instead they chose some slag who later decided their (the church) new "slogan" should be "allahu akhbar".

Not even kidding.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE DELET

Kinda surprised Sweden still has a church. I thought they were all fedoras and mudslimes by now.

National churches are cucked and have been for centuries, here the church is subordinate to parliament, which is why there are "Christians" who don't believe in hell

>woman
>priest

the bible warns us about the demon who will try to decieve us

When will the virtue signaling bubble burst?

>protestant

not christian anyway

I'm by no means on religious matters and it's been a while since I brushed up on christianity, but I'm still fairly certain what she is doing is literal heresy. Both the koine greek and hebrew versions of the old testament clearly refer to elohim/YHWH as a male figure. So it's not just a case of unintentional/best possible alternative "mistranslation", this is an outright attempt to change the meaning of the text and thus twist God's message.

People were burnt to the stake for far less than this desu

Punch yourselves in the throat Sweden.

DOTR when?
I know it is an oldfag meme... but still, WHEN?

That's not even touching on the faggotry lesbian bishop bullshit.

Well atleast i cant get jailed for shitposting about muslims or fined for not using the "proper" pronuns

Looking at you commonwealthers

Lutheran heretics. They burn in hell

>god is a man
fucking religious mongs and their babby brains

This.

Women were not meant to lead the flock.
Too weak and inconsistent, not to mention retarded.

He literally is though.

>Swedish Church

fuck I forgot to cancel my membership again

DID SOMEONE SAY HERESY?

>allowing women to be priests
>allowing women to be rulers

siding with the protestants during the war of religion was a mistake, we're the only reason why you gained power in europe.

i used to be sad about your cucked countries, but seeing shit like this, i don't even care anymore

you're not worthy of the land your forefathers fought for

go replace yourselves faggots

Out of curiosity, what logic did they use to spout such a claim?
I bet she didn't even read the Bible. I remember when Douglas Mourray debated a female pastor and she was asked what did the Bible say about punishing adultery and she started babbling not knowing shit.

I'm 100% convinced these bitches become pastors either to bother everyone else and/or because it's the second easiest life after camwhoring.

this is what happens when your government controls your churches

I sincerely look forward to the day we can purge these degenerates from society and establish a right-wing White authoritarian fascist Catholic Monarchy.

brb converting to islam

Adam is in His image tho

This bitch should be married and beaten into submission by her husband while popping out 10 swedish babies, not bothering other men with her pseudo church role while blaspheming God Almighty.

When will men learn that beating women isn't always bad? It's ok to beat them in some cases, like this one.

Isn't this the same woman who wanted the church to remove crosses to avoid offending Muslims?

>Being a chr*stian in 2017.

Come, brudda.

This is the natural state of woman. Woman is an evil and perfidious being, and must be tamed and brought to heel by man whom God created.

God made woman for man. Man came first, not woman. Woman is made FOR man. Man is made FOR God.

Eve ruined the whole world and corrupted her husband too. Never forget that. Satan couldn't get to Adam, but Eve was an easy target.

Women exist to serve men and must be brought to heel or they will lash out and go insane like this webm.

This isn't groundbreaking news but calling God "Gender Neutral" is dumb because it's an attempt to inject all the social-political nonsense of this age into a tradition that has historically referred to God as "father".

Playing Double's Advocate for a bit: In Christianity at least, she's technically not wrong. The Trinity is not a man any more than It is a woman. Of It's three Persons, one became incarnate on Earth as a man, another has been revealed to us as a fatherly figure, and the last is commonly described as the "Love between the Father and Son". While the titles for these Persons default to a male desceiptor in our language, The Triune God is not a human (male or female).

Fuck off shill. Islam is worse than Christianity ever was. Islam is a cavenigger religion and will easily crumble when the Jews decide to apply full pressure to it.

Mudshits always trying to entice Christians away from the true faith.

Mudshits die God laughs.

When sandniggers throw that bulldyke off a church roof I'm going to make a gif of it.

>Double's Advocate
Please tell me that was a typo and you're not that much of a retard.

>Satan couldn't get to Adam
>Eve: Adam, eet this.
>Adam: lol k.
Implying Adam wasn't the first cuck.

You've much to learn, young burger

Take it as a lesson and a dire warning.

Every time you see some woman virtue signalling about how you should feel bad for your history, your values, your culture, your people, anything - because of the poor, poor shitskins - think about Sweden. That's the future. That's the perfect shining city on the hill that they want to make of your home.

Never, ever give them a centimeter.

He, the Father, the Lord...
If this logic follows, she's saying that men have no gender.

Hey, don't put this on lutherans. There are still some Lutheran denominations that aren't cucked.

Pharisees love social esteem

She pisses me off so fucking much.

It's your boy Peter:

17 These people are springs without water and mists driven by a storm. Blackest darkness is reserved for them. 18 For they mouth empty, boastful words and, by appealing to the lustful desires of the flesh, they entice people who are just escaping from those who live in error. 19 They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.” 20 If they have escaped the corruption of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and are again entangled in it and are overcome, they are worse off at the end than they were at the beginning. 21 It would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than to have known it and then to turn their backs on the sacred command that was passed on to them. 22 Of them the proverbs are true: “A dog returns to its vomit,”[g] and, “A sow that is washed returns to the mud"

It is not heresy to say that God doesn't have a sex in a human sense, other than the Incarnation, but it is to use the illogical concept to promote madness like "genderqueerness"

God is omnipresent so he must be thiccc... and body positive

>illogical
Theological lol

Our non-gendered parent, Who art in Heaven...

>so T H I C C you're everytime, everywhere at once

At least they have an established church...

Are they going to make Jesus gender-neutral?

When the church has lost enough members and they are loosing alot each year. Dont care since i left the church several months ago.

Yes, and this is why you stick to King James, Luther and other early Protestant translations.

If you think God has a gender you're fucking retarded.

I don't know what false gods Swedish women pastors are worshipping, the Christian God however is clearly male. HE made man in HIS image and throughout the Bible is referred to by the male form of each verb and pronoun.

They say ''He/Him'' when referring to God because our grammar doesn't have a word for gender neutral beings (excluding Tumblr bullshit)

If you seriously think God has a fucking dick or any kind of physical body you're dumb as fuck desu.

Neck yourself. He's established as a MALE figure. It's literally his archetype.

Dude, there's even archaeological evidence he was given a wife called "Ashera" in ancient Israel.
God is clearly not gender neutral, nor would anybody except gender fluid trans faggots make up such a thing as a "neutral" deity!

Go kill yourself after your male to female operation, user.

>God tries every one of a trillion trillion organizations of matter over unknowable ages, finally decided that the human male is what he's looking for to best express his ineffable will.
>Explicitly states that this is what he wishes

"LOLno god can't have a penis!"'

You´re crazy if you think SJWs care about logic.
I think I once stumbled onto a radfem blog where she claimed women are the cosmic , creting source of life and men are soley depedent and parastic in very starkly opposed, almlost Manichean way. It might´ve been good fo a laugh, butIi can´t be bothred to trawl through that kind of insanity.

We are literally God's thought forms, including all the women.

We as humans are comprised of the consciousness (male, intelligence, rationality) and the unconsciousness (female, emotions, memories). Almost all religions going all the way back to ancient Egypt knew this (they called it the ''Ba'' and ''Ka'' instead, and their main goal was to merge these two together in order to preserve themselves since the unconsciousness which holds the memories would ''disintegrate'' while the consciousness would just reincarnate again. In Christianity these two concepts are called the ''soul'' and ''spirit'', but nowadays Christians think they're the same thing, but they're not.

>Taking a fucking book filled with symbolism literally

Fake and gay fake news faggot

It makes perfect fucking sense that God would refer to himself as himself, father, male all that jazz. In ancient kike culture it was the male who was the head of the household so of course God would be one too. If God was referred to as female the whole patriarchal system would have never been established in the first place. It's obvious they don't give a single flying fuck about cosmic truths or message of their lord and savior Jesus Christ and want to use the church as another platform to spread their multiculti-marxist heresy to control the population.

You Swedes never fail to surprise me. And that's not a compliment.

>the whole patriarchal system would have never been established in the first place

Hah funny. The patriarchal system exists because males are stronger than females and provide food and security. Your bitch ass wants to make a suggestion, maybe we'll consider it otherwise sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

It arises out of basic biology. Women have managed to neuter most male power now through legal means, but they misjudge just how quickly things will return to the natural state if that ever goes away. We're talking about minutes here.

Exactly. If God identified with female sex then women would be the superior sex by design. The whole order of creation would be turned from beginning. So either this new twist of theirs is heresy or the whole religion is bullshit.

is this operation swedistan 2.0?

I heard this on the BBC yesterday

I long will i be put away for raping a women in Sweden?
Just asking for research purposes.

>Sweden openly declaring war upon on God.
This won't end well.

>Islam is the solu-

All heretics will burn

Any tips how to harden the fuck up?

Please tell me this is fake.

This it's why we made clear that we had a female deity since the beginning.

England is shit since it betrayed the One, Holy, Apostolic and Roman Church.

Not judging, we are too since 1789.

>Our Father
>The Father, The Son
>King of Heaven

...Do these people even read the fucking books they purport to represent

Dumbass, it has been Christian doctrine for thousands of years and Jewish doctrine for even longer. G-d is a bodiless person. He cannot have a gender. "He" is gender neutral in the Bible. The Bible both refers to G-d as he and her and it has to do with respect and other linguistic differences that are uncommon in the modern world.

The attribute of omnipresence does not refer to physical presence, so it is not a contradiction to say that G-d is both nonphysical and omnipresent.

Just grab a book on philosophy of religion and get reading, teenagers.

This thread was posted yesterday and is reposted again. OP has been told REPEATEDLY that this has nothing to do with modern transgenderism, it's simply religious doctrine since thousands of years.

God clearly rebukes the living hell out of Jews non-stop. Clearly punishing ones people rather than coddling them like some woman is more like God than anything else.

This is why you don't allow women to be in charge of anything

i hate myself for getting every reference.

Dipshit, the holy trinity is referred to as The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit all over the world in multiple languages. OUR grammar has a word for gender neutral beings, we do not belong to the sects of Catholicism or Pr*testantism, and we still call G-d a HIM.