WSJD - Ole Golazo

Last Ole Golazo chapter for English jump, and I bet they won't pick it up even though this English magazine is practically empty..

Survey: viz.com/wsj-survey

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

www74.zippyshare.com/v/spIumlau/file.html
viz.com/blog/posts/shonenjump-2016covercontest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then we gotta fucking vote for it? we need the collective retardation of Sup Forums to accomplish this

did they not pick up the demon shit?

I like these two already

mangastream did

Don't count on votes actually doing anything. I have little idea how Viz chooses new series.

For practical reasons, they should pick up Ole Golazo because they've lost
>Naruto
>Bleach
>Toriko
and in a way
>World Trigger

I kinda like this douchebag.

this son of a bitch

god damn it

Is the genius our fucking guy Sup Forums?

Look at him, skipping along.

I can't believe I actually like this guy.

Wow. That looks REALLY fucking cool.

That's a beauty of a page.

I was wondering who the third member would be...

fucking OPT thread material right there

oh shit I forgot

Ole Golazo DDL:

I hope Viz picks this up...www74.zippyshare.com/v/spIumlau/file.html

Also, Author Comments

I know, just wondering if viz is really going to let this thing get completely barren rather than picking anything up

Ichiharu sucks dicks in the park at night

If fiz picks demons keikaku over ole golazo then im going to fucking shit everywhere

delet this

the absolute madman

Goddammit, new guy is great.

>6 comments
So empty

They really should stop with polls and just do new series as they are

Thanks vizanon, I'm loving this series.

bump

bum_

Is there no Kimetsu no yaiba this week, I know VIZ doesn't translate it, but there usually is a new chapter up on monday?

I don't know what you mean by usually. I think the people translating usually DON'T have it done by Monday, actually.

I an pretty sure there is a thread every monday for it.
There was one last week as well.

>great art
>great paneling
>refreshing MC even though the character setups are generic (blame the WSJ's editor)
>nice story progression
And yet, let me guess, the manga will be axed in 15 or so chapters because it isn't formulaic enough for the little kids who read WSJ.
I still can't believe how well received Black Clover has been despite how completely generic the story and characters are.

one of the anons who scanlates it usually posts it. If there's no chapter I assume they're running later than usual

definitely not, even if that was the case last week that is far from the norm

you can even check the releases on MU or batoto: it's almost never monday

genericism is the least of black clover's problems

I don't mind generic character setup's if the characters themselves are great and so far genius-kun and bamba are great.

just pray that japan doesn't have shit taste

I missed the second chapter but what does Golazo offer that the current football manga in Japan don't? It's basically a high school life of Natsuki and Gino from Giant Killing.

>this stripped cover
Also thanks for dump OP

Why is it themed after One Piece anyway?

Anniversary

Basically soccer/football devolved in a game for pussies where everyone plays defensively, but Banba and his bro are going to make soccer great again by bringing back the hotblooded offensive playstyke,

that cover looks so empty

I get this feeling of Ole Golazo being the child of Slam Dunk+Hungry Heart. Both series's MCs were great and hot-blooded.

>6969

sexy repeating digits confirms your statement as the absolute truth

what a great fucking page

Golazo is going to get axed first.

maybe, red sprite outlasted love rush despite love rush doing better in rankings.

I don't know why but that makes it sound like where its gonna turn into a london football derby manga but in Japan with high schools

Demon's plan is lacking in the stand out pages department.

it's lacking in the stand out anything department

>Viz looking for new series to translate
>Not just trying to catch up to Straighten Up and Samon, which they had experience with
>Not even doing a Jump Back, where they rerun an entire series chapter-by-chapter

tfw samon will never be picked up

>tfw Viz won't even entertain the idea of translating old WSJ titles like Mx0, Beelzebub, or To Love Ru

It doesn't seem popular at all in the anglosphere. Spics have translations up to chapter 52 or something though.

viz.com/blog/posts/shonenjump-2016covercontest

>Viz needs new material so badly, they're asking their fans to contribute

what's not to love about a corporation asking people to do work for them in exchange for some dogshit toys

>Jump is on break

Why are they like this?

when will the next issue come out

Probably monday or tuesday, usually the next chapters come out a bit earlier after a double issue.

I don't really care about soccer but this seems okay so far?

I sent a comment talking about that in the survey last week. If more people bug them they'll eventually address it hopefully.

what a fag , i bet you get hard seeing men in thigh pants

>6
holy shit

Is Moue Takamasa fluent in spanish? Or he only likes spanish?

it's soccer, man

you're a fan of that and you'll pick up some Italian and Spanish

There's some English translations done up to Chapter 29 floating around. At this point I wouldn't mind if someone slapped those onto some raws if it meant finally having updates again

Do they mean the high school scene or just globally?

>Hori can't play Pokémon anymore
I feel really bad for the guy

>Point

I hope he learns to dribble drobble at some point

when people chant "ole" it gets hype

This looks awesome

>fantasistas

Why do burgers use these stupid terms.

If this doesn't survive I'll run for President in 2024 just so I can nuke Japan 2 more times.

I hope this manga gets past the axe, the panelling is great and this page its simply beautiful.

That was a jab to the real life soccer mentality.
That's why soccer is boring as shit this past decade.