It's time

It's time.

Most underrated sword, I'm even considering picking up the game for him.

Gotta work hard because he's a tough one to get

HAPPENING.

What about megane jew shota?

He's just talking about his new mobile suit...!

Is blondie sitting on the other guy's lap?

His thigh probably?

You fucking faggots, no one told me OnoK was voicing the droopy eyes semen demon. Now I'll have to pick this up.

The VA cast isn't what's wrong with All Out. It's the second-on-to-JoJo hideousness of the character designs. Like, painfully hideous.

Poor Yamagi, I bet he's having hard time maintaining his concentration.

FUCK YOU, CARLOS

>thirty minutes of Kenshou flirting with himself in what amounts to a mindbreak doujin

You missed many threads.

But some of them are pretty cute. I want to princess carry Seki, though.

Mate, I read the HQ manga, All Out characters look fine to me, the faces are a little weird, but that's it. I just didn't want to pick this up, because I'm not familiar at all with rugby.

Also, if you think this is bad, don't try to watch Yowapedals.

Body built for sex.

Damn, that's a sexy fit girl

Event only, harder to get than But probably the easiest event-only sword to get.

I fucked up, at least I'll get to watch a 3 more episodes with you guys. This getting an S2 is impossible, right?

It's 2 cours.

> 3 more episodes
Why not 15?

Noice.

How are event swords obtainable?

Also just got pic related an hour back.

As the name says, only in events. You'll have to wait for an event where he is a reward or a drop.

But I'll shut up now or homodachis will get mad at me.

I'm not that same user who first asked in this thread btw, but thanks.

This thread is going to die soon anyway, I hate these stupid restrictions on topics.

Which VN's are good ? I only heard of DRAMAtical Murder.

Go ask /blog/ on /vg/

Boxers or briefs?

Briefs look like diapers. Disgusting.

You're disgusting.

Ugly potato people, the show

>not boxer briefs master race

I was talking about BL VNs. Cant find any recommendations there.

Look harder, the rec doc has multiple pages.

There's literally a thread for BL and otome VNs on /vg/, go there

Fundoshi.

Oh, i was really unobservant and tried to search /vn/. Sorry and thanks.

Yes.

Very true

I just finished Shiki and was Natsuno gay? Any hints in the novels? What happened to the dilf in the end?

>only 130 episodes to watch to get to that part
I hate long series so much.

>Natsuno gay?
Probably.

There is relationship sorta reminded me of Mika and Yuu.

Agreed, he and Manba are the most underrated swords to me. They are just gorgeous.

I rewatched the series myself earlier this year. I'm astounded how much Natsuno and Tohru still managed to tug at my heartstrings after six years.

>I just finished Shiki and was Natsuno gay?
Doesn't matter anymore. Manga ended

I shouldn't be excited by this because it's more likely just a one thing time played for fanservice, but I can't help but hope it will be a breakthrough in their relationships.

Kukui a cute

>hideous
>implying Sekizan, Iwashimizu, or Oharano are hideous

You fujos have the shittiest of taste

How soon until we get masochist doujins of him?

S/M really hit it out of the park with character designs for men and women this time around, aside from a few exceptions like Plumeria.

Wow yeah clearly the pinnacle of beauty.
Not fucking stupid at all.

Briefs of course

Best boy.

No,

>Gackt sloppy second

What do his armpits smell like?

Aren't we having these threads too often?
I know what you're trying to do, but I don't think it's helping much

Here's hoping we go back to normal. The best way to go is bitch to the mods while acting like usual here.

I just skipped from mid-Synchro to mid-Fusion arc and I feel like I've missed literally nothing, plot-wise. Forcibly extending the series was a mistake when nearly a hundred episodes had no impact on canon.

>Aren't we having these threads too often?
Most threads were aborted and devolved in meta-posting.

Plus we still need an official reply from mod.

This show is honestly terrible, but I can't enough of it.

I love these two together, but I have a really bad feeling they're going to end up enemies like Akechi and Twenty Faces, with one constantly trying to be the other's doom over and over again.

Cutest sword!

A shit

Actual cutest sword!

Can't say I care much about the show itself either, but I like the two MCs, and I still hope this will get lewds one day.

I just want this to end so he can get some closure and stop suffering.

>ugly potato people
>this guy
truly shit taste

Me too user, i want him to be happy. He doesn't deserve to suffer so.

Something so cute shouldn't have to go through this. Ikedaya was a mistake.

Who is he breastfeeding?

You're husbando.

A cute!

THIS WHOLE PAIRING IS A FUCKING SCAM. It's been nothing but shameless bait and switch, non stop for months!!! I'm pissed there are still people falling for this. Just die already! Die! Die! Die!

Literally what everybody's been telling you since season one. Only retards get upset now.

>Literally what everybody's been telling you since season one. Only retards get upset now.

Most people were pleasantly surprised by S1. And promotional art and pairing popularity made us think there was going to do more.

People aren't upset it's going nowhere, "nowhere" and "nothing" would be rewarding at this point. They're upset it's going backwards, it's going the NTR extraordinaire route at this point. Sunrise is being retarded and actively killing any and all headcanons fujos had for this ship with S2.

It's not going backwards, it was never headed anywhere in the first place. You just took the bait and deluded yourselves into thinking it was anything more than that.

>masculine face
>manly body
>doesn't look like some anorexic prepubescent child

I can see why you would hate the design.

>it was never headed anywhere in the first place
So basically like any other relationship is the show am I right? Did you even watch the show or kept up with promotional material to inform your opinion before you jumped to your conclusion?

>seriously thinking that promo art has anything influence whatsoever in the actual series
>in any series
See, it's your fault.
I am watching they show, it was never implied they were going to get romantically involved. Don't be delusional now.

I hate it because it looks fucking ugly.

True, Kashuu is good too.

>So basically like any other relationship is the show am I right?
There is no way Lafter/Guts isn't going anyway.

Plus Merribit/Blaclmechanic happening out of nowhere.

both are good, i love both. I lied i love Kashuu more

>New Acid town

Do people make these poorly as an ironic thing or are they just too retarded to use photoshop?

Best boy winning. Too bad releases are slow as molasses.

How will you feel when Kashuu ends up breaking next episode because of Yasu's retardation?

Whore.

>implying
The only one who's breaking is Okita's Kashuu. No deaths allowed in Hanamaru.

I wish some translated her novels. I love her art.

It's okay, Kashuu is meant to be number one. Game confirms.

If I recall correctly, Natsuno doesn't even rise as a shiki in the novel. He stays dead.