Dragon Ball v01 Story Time

Let's go back to the origins!

Same user that did Zatchbell?

nope.

I've just started watching the original Dragonball haven never watched it when I was younger, I'm enjoying the comedic elements and it's hilarious how Goku dismisses everything as black magic considering how shitty his education is but it's kind of slow paced not that I mind though. Is the saga after Pilaf's better?

Here comes the crotch patting

Saga after Pilaf, the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai, is when DB starts feeling more like what you're probably used to.

I should mention I've obviously seen everything beyond Dragonball it's just that for some odd reason they aired Z first here in the UK so the order was screwed up.

>toriyama vehicles
The man's fucking brilliant when he tries.

Woah there, bitch. Trying to kill a kid you just met?

if by getting better you mean faster pace, I don't think so. But it definitely gets better. The tournament saga is great and watching the training is comfy, brings huge nostalgia to me at least.

I like how Bulma was always strapped in the earlier days.

I just makes me real sad every time I see original dragon ball cause I'm reminded that poor Goku killed his granpa by sitting on him in monkey form.

Fucking sad shit.

>DB art style and humor mixed with DBZ fights
The perfect shonen
Why DB is so good anons?

>DBZ fights.

You been smokin son?

>orange gi

>its writen as Bulma in her shirt
>they translated as "Buruma"
WHY

Why didn't Bulma use her pee pee candy when they fought Vegeta, Freeza, Androids Cell or Buu? Actually it would've probably came in very much use during the Buu saga.

These things are weird. For whatever reason, all the statues and figures spell Goku's name as Gokou. And don't get me started on Krillin.

haha it would be pretty effective :D

they said down here Bulma is pun word on Bloomers /jap.

I'm aware, it's just that romanization has always been a weird thing for Dragon Ball. I saw Bejita not too long ago at J-World

Bulmass incoming

Feels like a lost opportunity to make a nice callback to Dragonball but it would've been pretty funny to witness Buu shitting himself after taking one of the pills.

>doesn't know about firearms or cars
>somehow knows about steel, specifically stainless

there was actually a scene with super Bu in a toilet, I don't know if it's a filler thou.

Might be something the translator came up with.

He's strong enough to toss a car around and was being aggressive. It's only sensible to shoot him.

That kid killed Frieza. Really makes you think.

Toriyama's art was way better back then.

it's not rather to find it all, google it, go to the end of the page, click on the DMCA complaint letters where they show links for it.