Days Season 2 fuck Fujos

Finally a good Sports Anime that isn't Fujo pandering its getting a Sequel after the first 24 episodes. Hpow does it feel?

Couldn't care less, just like 95% of people here

I fucking hate the MC.

>blushing guys
Looks gay

>Finally a good Sports Anime that isn't Fujo pandering

nigga wat

The MC has a girl and everyone is straight

>Finally a good Sports Anime that isn't Fujo pandering
Did you post the right anime?

Haikyuu is unironically less gay than Days so kys you fucking gay faggot.

He is probably confused about the "good sport anime" part. I'm too.

>Haikyuu is unironically less gay
Keep telling youself that faggot

Sure thing gaylord. Go suck some cocks like you always do and watch your shitty gay anime.

It's just JC staff mate, they would have made 4 seasons of steins;gate already if 5bp gave them the rights to it.

a little triggered there i see. Go back to your All Out threads

Days is MAPPA, retard.

Good

I'm enjoying it.

Does the guy go for the Childhood friend?

Is he alright in the head?

I will enjoy my finely crafted hand-drawn animation, thank you very much.

I hope you enjoy your $5 budget shitty CGI football anime that panders to hardcore faggots like yourself :^)

Nah. She sees him like a son

>hardcore faggots
says the faggot who likes All Out

MAPPA should up the fujoshit, now they know it's the secret to success

He goes for the tsundere

Where did I say that? Can you point to it like the faggot you are? Or are you too triggered to do something basic like that?

Days is both fujobait and bad. The only reason its getting a second season is the manga- the first season sold like shit.

This is like the most boring and cliche sports series, even being about soccer doesn't save it from being bad. Thankfully actual good sports anime aren't lacking in sequels either.

>Days
>Good
Is this a joke? There are fujoshit anime better than Days.

>Shitty CGI and fujobait: the anime

OP is a fat fujoshit, nothing to see here.

>faggot

As long as the Manga sells it doesn't matter. It even won as teh ebst Shounen last year

Doesnt make the anime not shit though.

meh people like the manga better like every other normal human being would so its ok

>tumblr

It's time to go back to your website, landwhale fujoshit.

I don't give a shit how good the shounen manga is. Days is garbage and I hope this announcement doesn't mean another 2 seasons of its trash.

>landwhale fujoshit
Stop projecting buddy you already made it pretty obvious

the show will just get 24 episodes more. chill

I don't even watch the match anymore, I'm just watching Ubukata's scenes.

Mizuki a best

>I'm just watching Ubukata's scenes
Same. Hopefully something happens next episode which will be the last of the 1 season

It's ok I won't judge you for being a colossal dicksucking faggot. Now stroll like the faggot you are and watch some gay shows kiddo.

>projecting this hard

It's ok faggot, I know you're so insecure about yourself that you like to scream projecting at everyone in your life.

Want me to help you out? I could call the cops for you if you'd like, put you out of your landwhale misery.

are you sure you aren't talking about yourself user? you are being way too specific

>not gay

Dropped

not all sports anime are gay user

did they seriously said that?

Some guys like girls too much

Yup, they were just fucking around though

First episodes were pretty gay.

He was a bit autistic but has gotten better

Neat.

did this anime really sell? i'm a fujo who really likes her sports animes, but i dropped this series because it was so bad (and i live in south america, where soccer is a religion)...only one of my tumblr friend is still watching it.

Oh great, another season of shitty animation and the same crowd shots recycled so often I find it hard to believe they're not deliberately fucking with the viewer. And we won't even get a single doujin of cripplemum out of it.
If this was a just world we'd get a Mai Ball anime instead of this.

The second season better have more brown.

>childhood friend only occasionally appears to remark on how much less of a faggot that moeblob has become since joining the club

>did this anime really sell?
Apparently it didn't but the Manga got a huge boost in sales and now is in 23th

>biggest thread since beggining of anime and only due to shitposting

That's not confirmed at all. Thank god.

Not at all. The anime itself flopped but the manga did well.

>It even won as teh ebst Shounen last year
You do realize that's the same award Fairy Tail and Air Gear won right?

>Finally a good sports anime
>Days
Nigga did you even watch the same show as everyone else?
The mangaka clearly didn't know shit about football nor how to tell a compelling history about the MC's growth around it.

One look at the design, and you can nod "hmm, yes, it is indeed made for fujo", so you're not making sense.