White women race mix the least of all racial groups of women

White women race mix the least of all racial groups of women.
White women are consistently rated by computer programs to be the most attractive of all racial groups of women on average.
White women in America voted for Trump.
White women are less likely to be overweight or obese than all other racial groups of women than Northeast Asians.
White women are the only women capable of producing white children.
Stop buying into the demoralization propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMMr8UnAF4w&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody is buying it they gotta pay to promote it.

Yeah, they the most loyal
but I get no benefit from it
I dont have a gf
I have been bullied all my life
I hope all of human civilisation will be destroyed in an atomwar or something
fuck humans

Why are they so stupid?

Race mix perhaps, but they do fuck other races and nobody will want them after that

>White women are consistently rated by computer programs to be the most attractive of all racial groups of women on average.

>White women are rated the most attractive by computer programs programmed by white men to rate as most attractive the features of whites

You are right about everything else. For now.

Hopefully, it won't be long until children can't be produced without the need of women. Once that happens, everything else won't matter.

Damn i wanna see all those girls on blacked.

Well, if you look at all ethnicities, most are already hybrids.
Latinos, slavs, arabs, those fuckers around the mediterranean, indians, americans.
Only us whites left who are pure.
And the africans, but you could argue they are not a part of the same species.

This is true. Surprisingly often women I speak with turn out to be much more based than I expected.

I have the exact same Underwear

STD hoarders

t. Roasties

what the fuck is not wrong with you ? SEIZE THE DAY ! NICELY WITH MANNERS

>Well, if you look at all ethnicities, most are already hybrids.
>Only us whites left who are pure.

Only if you choose to say a number of genetically different populations are all 'white' and any intermixing among them is 'pure', while the intermixing of any other population is 'impure' because reasons.

there is no propaganda. white women love the BBC!

Well to be fair all of those were because of rapes in ancient times

>A literal Leaf
Checks out

>Damn i wanna see all those girls on blacked.

I want to see your brains splattered on the sidewalk.

t.shlomo shlomoberg

>swedes
>knowing anything besides how to bend over and get fucked up the ass
lmao

I think he was making a joke brainlet

every girl in the OP pic will have black cock, it is known that in the west87% of white women born after 1970 have had black cock, and the more beautiful the girl is the higher the probability becomes.

you need to get real and get outside, look at the world around you, I live in London and I don't know a single 'attractive' white girl who hasn't had at least one black lover, and I'm counting those who drank too much and woke up regretting.

This is what I'm saying, white girls fuck other races like it's nothing, they just don't want children so it doesn't count as "race mixing".

Women tend to be more racist against blacks than men but not as racist against muslims.

Think its because women are more sensitive to disgusting subhumans men are more sensitive to foreign invasions. Many euro women I know hate coons but think its out of order to say gas the syrians.

No way true in London, you are massively over estimating that. Posh people here are totally segregated from the coons (and most the fit girls are posh).

Also are you seriously telling me you've never shagged anyone who isn't white even once before you knew all this stuff?

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white bois are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

lol nice post milo

/r9k/ btfo

White women are the best.

These markers aren't necessarily the most relevant though, its more important to select based on characteristics

>when my commie-larp flag from Sup Forums made it onto poll

wew

You're kidding right?

Have you been out in Kensington lately? Christ man the posh girls are the worst, they are the ones most shielded from the forbidden fruit that is black cock, and therefore they are the most keen to try it, it's the same with eastern European girls, because they have less opportunity at home, plus it would be socially unacceptable as soon as they find themselves being actively hunted by black men they go fucking insane for it.

You are not living in the real world, posh girls crave what will anger daddy more than even poor girls, because poor girls invariably have no daddy and are seeking a replacement, therefore they are more likely to fuck older white men.

I have fucked black girls, Asian girls etc, but every single white girl I know (who is over 16 and 7/10 or higher) has fucked a black man, bear in mind please that I work in the hotel trade so over the years I have met 1000's of pretty young women, many away from home for the first time and in this city where white are a minority the blacks and browns are literally tearing their way through the entire white female populace, the muslims get them first when they're about 9 years old, and the post puberty ones are being shredded by the blacks, it's just a fucking fact.

I'd say the most important is so select based on family history, make sure every parent has a long history in the country so the child can be proud of who they are.

OP is right. The "white women are all race traitors is the most ridiculously false meme ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMMr8UnAF4w&t=

vid very much related.

>I'm gay

So you suck nigger dick and I'm supposed to respect your point of view? Again your brains need to be on the sidewalk.

>le no such thing as pure blood may may

You got blonde hair and blue eyes? Marry a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
You got red hair and green eyes? Marry a girl with red hair and green eyes.
You got brown hair and blue eyes? Marry a girl with brown hair and blue eyes?
You got nappy hair and black eyes?
Don’t reproduce
You got yellow skin and black hair like string? Don’t reproduce

Blue birds with blue birds red birds with red birds. Stop with this “not 100% pure” bullshit

>White women in America voted for Trump.
>White women are the only women capable of producing white children.

Everything else is hilarious lies.

disturbing...

All bark no bite, pussy.

3rd and 4th from the left are goddesses, tho I am yet to figure out what limbs belong to which one.

no shit you retarded memeflagger

Every bitch in that photo is a beer goggle 6, leaf.
Oh, and your farts smell like semen and Vaseline

cucks out

Which is exactly why they started pushing the BBC thing so heard. Everybody knows it is Jewish girls that really LOVE the BBC.

women are mentally children. once you accept this "women" become much simpler to handle

>t. happily married father of 3 wonderful aryan sons

I know of a Greek girl that says she ONLY dates blacks. No I'm not making it up.

STOP TRYING TO KEK US OUT YOU ROASTIE

Last time I went to SF every attractive white woman was with a black man, and all the white men were soy boys and obvious transexuals. That's the future - lets get artificial fertilization and in vitro going then wipe out the female gender old fashioned style with "gender cleansing"

>women are mentally children. once you accept this "women" become much simpler to handle

And this is why women are flocking to black men and foreigners. Clingy whiteboys that also treat them less than they're worth.

You are a shitty troll, delusional, an idiot and a retarded leaf.
And once again just because somebody takes a picture with somebody else doesn't mean they're gonna fuck you idiots.
Now go suck a dick you trolling idiot.

>You got blonde hair and blue eyes? Marry a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes.
>You got red hair and green eyes? Marry a girl with red hair and green eyes.
>You got brown hair and blue eyes? Marry a girl with brown hair and blue eyes?
Erm, yea but dark haired men with blue eyes who fuck red haired women with green eyes makes blond haired children with blue eyes.
Yep. That's me.

for those who need evidence

dont buy into propaganda

>White women race mix the least of all racial groups of women
White women, like all women, are naturally most attracted to people of the same ethnicity
However they are also the most promiscuous, and compared to other women have the weakest sense of nationality/ethnicity/religion/identity. As such they are more likely to date out.

Tunisian women might get wet for European men, but is a woman from a socially conservative nation like Tunisia more likely to sleep with a white man than vice-versa?

White women want marriage and families with white men, but they only want that once they've reached 30. Before that they'll fuck anything because it makes them more interesting to other vapid females.

>Clingy
This is pathetic tier trolling. You subhuman new continentals should be range banned

Also, OP, at least one of the girls (the one on the far-left, no pun intended) in your post is dating an Arab

Sorry, I meant far-right

Best to post the source

What is this from a 2010 research study on race mixing?

The mailman was blonde.

Somebody posted her Insta a while ago, I've lost it, but I can assure you she is dating a Mohammedan who looks like a well-tanned Oliver Cromwell. He even has a hideous wart.

She also campaigned for Norway to accept refugees.

I believe you, these statistics of OP are part of the plan of the great cuckening.

>delusional insecure down low nigger leaf that saves pictures of half naked men
Imagine my showk
Filtered btw

I actually saw a coal burner in public yesterday. She was out shopping with her black boyfriend. Typical valley girl blonde. But the nigger dude was such a joke. 5'6" maybe. No muscles. Not well dressed.
If that Stacey didn't have daddy issues I'll bet my car.

No, trying to hold a woman to a mans standards is harmful to all involved. Treating them as the delicate, simple creatures they are is better for both sides. You're a faggot right ? What does a faggot know about women, you will never have had daughters or partners to learn from.

if this isnt suitable for a nsfw board then why is it suitable for a sfw board?

White people are humans in the purest form.

“Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money”

>If that Stacey didn't have daddy issues I'll bet my car.
what will you bet your car on if she didn't have daddy issues?

>. You're a faggot right ? What does a faggot know about women, you will never have had daughters or partners to learn from.

All of my friends are women, i go clubbing with them on the weekends, and yes the girls i hang out with listen to rap and hook up with black guys. As do i. Cry more about it, you can't control women, you're a pathetic loser that wishes you could control womens lives, but women can make decisions for themselves.

Dont be annoying, Mountain Jew.

>Mountain Jew.

>an actual faggot leaf is trying push nigger shit by making up nonsense
Go back to dying of aids nigger

If you're going to send me a mutt meme at least send a male. Sheesh man.

Go do something useful.

(you)

noice story there nigga

red= native european
yellow=asian

I'm light brown haired with dark brown eyes and a blonde hair blue eyed fiancée.
Nordic pussy belongs to Anglo cock, deal with it

nonsensical, those are just random pics

>All those claims and no citation

They won't listen to you here. These inoculated male users of Pol are lost, it's not a bastion of right wing or preservation of the White race; it's home to indoctrinated misogynists who're facilitating the decline of our race.

I've said it a thousand times here, the pervasive disdain from white men will eliminate the White race rather than pretentious behaviour of SOME white women. White men have been cultivated to have an inherent aversion to white women now, it's over for our race.

Too much REEEEEEEEE SHE SUCKED BLACK DICK. Spend less time calling her a slut or being incompetent and viable white women will present themselves. It's not entirely our fault.

Seriously, just keep being faggots. Keep thinking women are the histrionic and irrational ones when I have to keep reading you betas being triggered every fucking day.

I posted one

All of what you said is wrong. I'm sorry white girls don't like you, but you got to deal with it. Please leave the country nigger, nobody wants you here

girl in the middle dates a shitskin

hold the L

>When reality is boring so i spend hours looking up bmwf images to post on Sup Forums

people with choices make the best choice. Society (jew gobermints) is telling them that, "Oi, dis the best choice." At the epitome, they only want men and to please society.

If you lotioned up white bois stopped playing the game presented before you, and started making yourself proud of yourself, then maybe knuckle dragging low IQ shit skins of every color wouldn't be getting all the whytewymnz.

white women are nigger loving WHORES in America. They choose average niggers over average white guys now. They are disgusting degenerate whores who deserve the ROPE

The show is pretty educating on drugs tho if your into it but yea it sucks

t.reddit

t. faggot

you don't know the horrors of American white girls. we have the most mud sharking white girls in the world

Let me put this in terms you can understand
>black: retard mode
>brown: easy mode
>white: mediocre mode
>asian: hard mode

everyone's objective is rescue Princess Peach.

dude. its over for american white women. At least on the coastal urban areas. They are nigger loving whores.

>playing the game presented before you
what game is that?

A game presented by your opponent who's boundaries and rules defined by (((him))).

Actual shitskin detected.