Whites Exposed

Can we have a legitimate conversation about whites origins?

Despite all the hubbub and collective lalalala I cant hear you, I dont want to see it. Show me da proofies. Despite all that bullshit. Its fucking obvious whites came from Albinism. Using just simplest logic of dominant and recessive Medellin genetics.

Albinism. Coming from the latin word Albus, literally meaning white. You can deny it now, you can brush aside. But sooner or later youre gonna have to face the music. You live in an artifical world of lies and illusion. You live in a matrix of control my bipedal great ape brother.

All the proof I will ever need is right there on your skin, in the form of a birthmark.

ITs obvious that school lied to you about Albinsm. They lied their fucking ass off. "Red eyes, white hair, albinism!"

Fucking myths. The truth has always been right in front of you. Notice the black hair. They lied. Obviously. You choose these lies over the truth. You choose chains over your freedom. They control your thoughts.

You're an animal Harry.

This is dumb only an idiot would think this.

White people are mixed with Neanderthals. Blacks are pure homo saipien.

This has already been debunked numerous times.
INFORM YOURSELVES BEFORE YOU FALL FOR THE SHILLING.

We now know that blacks are pure homo sapiens they mixed with extinct hominids as well.

Not white but it's not true. Northern Indians have indo-Aryan DNA and tons of nigger/dravidian DNA. Albinism puts white features on an obvious mongrel. Albinism proves whites are special.

I never understood the reason why even if this was true why it would matter anyway

This has nothing to do with it. Even Abbos have neaderthal DNA. Its irrelavent completely from the colletive white coverup of their origins. .

I suppose slant eye nigros is where Asians came from. Eh dipshit?

Its completely true. White skin didnt miraculusly fall out of the sky. It didnt change over time due to climate either. Nothing but lies. White skin comes albinism, and albinism alone.

Whites originated under Kailash parvat (mountain ) in Indopak as a genetic mutation after nuclear explosion there in ancient times.

If its not a big deal, then there should be no reason to collectively lie about it. Top left, david duke

They come from subsaharan africa, you tried though. Google Khoisan tribe. Thank you for bringing this point up for me to teach the masses..

>medellin genetics

... No dude. Whites came from albinism of Caucasoids. You dont need super science mumbo jumbo, to explain this shit. Albinism is a natural phenomena that affects ALL living creatures.

This is literally how white ppl have been created since thousands of years ago.

How come we look so much more distinguished and attractive? o.0

African Caucasoid.

>white
non-whites and jews forced whites to see themselves as "whites". they're european, no matter where in the colonies they ended up. they never used to think "white, black, oriental" etc, they used to think of whites as their own european backgrounds.

constantly forcing the idea of "white" instead of "germanic, scandinavian, anglo, greek, dutch" etc etc, they've pushed everyone together as being "white". which is a long-term HUGE fucking problem for non-whites.

>thousands of years of europeans fighting each other
>suddenly, in 2000's ad their identity is combined under skin colour than heritage
>infighting stops
>europeans have history of constantly fighting wars

>hello, judan

Because you bred for aesthetics. It took a long time buddy. And youve forgotten that history. Buried it.

You're retarded, ur bait is shitty
go tidy your room instead of wasting time to these low effort bullshitisms

Leading under fear will never be a permanent solution, you should know that.

>condemns rhetoric
>demands dialectic
>launches into rhetoric

Back to plebbit, community college nigger.

ITs not bait, its the truth. Its too much for you handle it seems. How can you even call yourself red pilled.

Meaning that we aren't just albino, dipshit. We are much more. If you make an Indian albino, does he stop shutting in the streets?

>millions of years of evolution in specific climates resulted in changes to skin tone

>nah dey wuz black and den da albino ones got together an Dey started fuckin

Hmm

I don't think citing a word from a language proves anything personally. I'm curious now if the children of albinos are also albino as I infer from your pic. If you want another wild unreserved guess like yours, I'll try. People migrated north from Africa and had dark skin. When they got to Europe where there is less sun their dark skin wasn't an advantage any more because it evolved to cope with the sun by producing more vitamin D. So they became vitamin D deficient which I guess was bad and people with paler and paler skin bred more creating a new race of pale skinned people. Also they fugged neanderthals at some point? Idk man like I said total guess with no source other than things I remember.

Just say youre not man enough, its okay, youre not alone.

Never called you an albino, nice try. Youre albino descendents, and you lie about it. Thats the conversation, maybe you can join now.

Skin doesnt change color from climate. Migrants have been coming to europe, they dont magically change colors. You came from albinism.

No they hae a high chance to be born albinos, and many are not. This is how whites received their ability to tan like child in pic related. A combination of genes. Notice that the child is lighter than the father, and darker than the mother.

> I don't understand biology and genetics;the thread
>amerimutt flag

>burger education

>they have a high chance to be born albino
Who does? And albinos can tan?

Cant debunk the obvious truth.

The children of albinos. There are varying degrees to albinism. Some lacking more melanin that others. This girl wouldnt have red hair if albinism was they said it was in school.

>claims it's true
>doesn't provide sources or actual scientific investigations,only pictures with words on them without a source which everyone can edit and push their own agenda

You're blue pilled.

Read op.

The proof is all around you. Logical and infalliable. You are choosing not to see it. Middle right, son of Matt damon.

Albinism is a disease causing a total lack of pigment. It involves health problems including extreme sensitivity to sunlight involving skin and eyes. And other health issues.
Albinism isn't passed down partially.
If it's inherited it's inherited fully.
With all the health problems pertaining.
White people do not have these health issues, and science has refuted the Albino claim severely.
White people have different DNA than other races that preclude their features, but this is not albinoism.
This is just a severe example of niggers not understanding science. As usual.

>again providing no sources of scientific investigations and still posting pictures that give no arguements
>commiting fallacies

your IQ must be below 80,amerimutt

Albinism is a disease causing a total lack of pigment.

Thats a lie completely. It is THEE lie actually. Red eyes white hair albino. Myth. Not all albinos.

> Thats a lie completely.
No you're lying completely and no one buys it.
The world is more educated than you give it credit for nigger.
Just because you're dumb as mud doesn't mean you can fool the world into it.

If the truth is too much for you, just leave. brb

>keeps repeating same shit even after was exposed

how dense can you be

I just proved you wrong. If he was completely devoid of melanin, he wouldnt have red hair, and non red eyes. You tried.

Don't worry about it nigger. This thread will slide because we are all saging it and your 3 minutes of attention is over.

You are being expoosed as liars and decievers.

You truly are an amerimutt

This is just so retarded I'm tired of hearing about it. Sup Forums as a board is pretty dumb when it comes to genetics and doubly so when it comes to genetic mutations. Albinism is a mutation where there is no pigmentation in the skin, white people still have melanin in their skin, just less of it than other races. You can see albino people in white communities and they are visibly different than the other white people. It's like looking at animals that have any amount of white fur and assuming that it comes from albinism. It doesn't.

There is also a genetic mutation called melanism where the animals produce too much pigment and end up completely black, is this where black people came from?

Changes like this happen over many generations and aren't due to radical mutations like albinism, so stop being retarded and pushing your half-baked theories for other idiots to eat up. If you want to argue humans came from Africa and then spread out into different parts of the world, I don't really care, but trying to spread misinformation about albinism is just retarded.

Its okay im here forever. I will raise consciousness.

Who cares. It's called evolution my lesser ape brother.

White skin allows for more Vitamin D from the the sun. this was important follwing Toba event, which flooded atmosphere with soot and blocked out much of sun's light.

its the same reason white people can drink cow's milk, whereas others normally can't. yet another source of Vitamin D.

He has been posting the same thing for almost a year. He doesn't understand that what he calls albinism is in reality called evolution. But please sage when replying to silly threads, no need to bump them

Is that why white have red eyes?

white skin also conducive with survival in more northern regions. think natural camoflauge.

addiotionally, these same northern regions had less sunlight during certain seasons. this equated to more time for predators to hunt, which means women spent more time nursing their children. you can observe the same phenomena in tons of other animals, such as various species of mammoth and horses.

red eyes would be the result of no melanin, blue eyes are the result of lower levels of melanin.

people with blue eyes have an increased pain tolerance.

perhaps it has something to do with surviving a harsh environment. nah, couldn't be.

You can't detect the distinct differences in skull structure?

Must be dat 70 IQ.

>He concluded that dark-eyed students performed significantly better in several time-limited intelligence tests, where speed of thinking gave a definite advantage. Dr Fallone, who is retired - and has dark eyes - says: 'The eye is so closely linked neurologically to the brain that you might call it the only part of our brain you can see from the outside. It seems to hold vital clues to our brain function.'
'A single individual as recently as 6,000 to 10,000 years ago is responsible for all blue-eyed people today. Originally, we all had brown eyes'

>And that is not the end of the story. It appears blue-eyed people's slower reactions may mean they think in a more considered, strategic way.