Daily reminder that your "waifu" would find your fat body and ugly face repulsive

Daily reminder that your "waifu" would find your fat body and ugly face repulsive.

But I am handsome and /fit/.

Nice anime thread

well that's a little rude. have a bad day at school, kiddo?

I'm just bulking right now. I'm sure my waifu would understand.

But I'm lean and muscular (no more than 12% bf) and some girls have said I'm incredibly hot just going off my face.

Nah, I'm still lean and handsome. I was quite the manwhore before I reached enlightment.

But it doesn't matter because she isn't real. And if she was real, she wouldn't be my waifu.

All these cucks lel

So your love is so shallow you would leave her if she became 3D?

No she wouldn't because she's perfect.

She can't become 3D. It's a pointless discussion because it's an impossible situation. It's like those people who ask "if you had a time machine" but time machines aren't real. So it doesn't matter.

If her 2D body is that important to you it's not even a waifu to begin with.

Reminder that you cant fuck a drawing

How so? I do it regularly.

It's not a matter of importance because there's no other options. It could be the most important thing or the least important thing, whatever that even means.

It is. Love based on physical attraction is just a lust, it's worthless.

Daily reminder that your waifu will never be real.

she's a chinese cartoon the fuck does she know

Also an hourly reminder that your waifu would prefer you'd be better off dead.

joke's on you, i'm skinny

Jokes on you I've lost 20kg this year and I'm going to lose 20 more next year.

I'll take my waifu by force.

Luv this thread every time.

Who's to say what it's based on? It could be based on anything. The point is that it's irrelevant how important her "2D body" is because there's no alternative. She can only be 2D.

Jokes on you I spend 12 hours a week exercising.

Well what else are you going to judge it on? Appearance is an extremely good measure of genetics. Unblemished skin, free from disease, also general health correlates with wealth.
you going to base it on personality? Kek, good luck finding that in your DNA, since that's what you're passing onto your children.

You're not passing DNA onto your children with a waifu, though. So it doesn't matter.

I just have some extra loose skin from drastically losing weight a couple of years ago. But by hentai logic, I would fuck her so hard that ahegao will become breakage and I will then dominate her with my cock. If I was still fat, it would work even more so. She won't be able to live without me. Your logic is flawed, OP.

My point is more that DNA is what your aesthetics and tastes are designed to be ascertaining.

Well from the first post you implied it's so important for you, you wouldn't be with her if she was 3D.

Real love is not only about sex and reproduction.

Your tastes and aesthetics has never been designed by anyone. You'll understand what really makes you attached to your romantic partner once you fall in love for the first time.