Photokano

Photokano
Damn that´s one great anime, but 5 episodes in i am really afraid it is gonna some fucked up shit in the end like it was in School Days.
Am i right? Should i drop it right now? Or am i worrying to much?

the guy literally gets all the girls its omnibus bro just like amagami.
You worry too much

ah okay, i was wondering why everything is going so smooth but that explains it.
Thank you user

baka

I wish the style was more common for eroge adaptations. It's a great way for there to be a harem aspect without all the harem drawbacks.

Reco Love anime when?

Drop it.

It's not even a poor mans amagami since the rest of the girls outside of Niimi get an episode each.

Generic dating sim adaptation.
Don't bother

Make me

you can look at the tags on anidb in cases like this

but the animation are high(er) quality and the artstyle is really nice, also by the thematic of the camera all the fan service doesn´t seem forced but more naturall.
furthermore do i like the way the characters behave in ceratin situations.
The MC isn´t some idiot and all of the girl´s are really likeable

>animation higher quality

I'm gonna stop you right there, the adaptation was Madhouse-BUDGET tier most of the time, it was serviceable but nowhere near as consistent as Amagami was.

It does get a point in my book for letting the sister (step) win for an episode at least.

i did mean higher than the average anime

It's trash. The game is great, though.

I liked how it looks. What they did with camera was nice.

this thickness unf

Both games are gloried up skirt simulators

so what are your thoughts about katawa shoujo?

Way to spoil the game you faggot.

All I know about this anime is that Masaaki Yuasa storyboarded an episode.

Wait, is Uchida in RecoLove too?

now that i finished it, can someone recommend some related anime? i really liked the calm atmosphere the over the average work of animation and the lack of any harem

Watch Seiren next season. It's going to have the same omnibus format.

thank you for your recommandation but maybe you have something that is not omnibus (if that´s the term for this transformation from a dating sim to a anime), but something with an more interesting story?

chihayafuru seems promising, should i give it a try?

Ano Natsu de Matteru

>Ano Natsu de Matteru
Faggot MC sorry. still once again thank you for your effort.

just remembered about To Heart, it's an adaption of the vn where only one girl wins this time