Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
S2.

Bad idea.

They literally scaled the conflict to battle against other race in cosmos to free part of universe and had happy ending, what do you want them to do next?

No thanks.

Waiting for Imaishi's next original.

It had a fucking flash forward where Simon was an old man and it ended in a very concluding manner. It will never, literally fucking never, ever happen.

Why? His last three originals weren't any good.

They're making Geass and FLCL S2. Nothing is guaranteed

For what purpose? So we could see how Simon became a homeless loser with no friends or family who creeps around little kids?
So we could see Yoko be a lonely old lady with no friends or family?
So we can see the biggest piece of shit coward traitor become president of the universe?

Still one of the worst endings to a series I have ever seen. They could have ended it at after the wedding at it would have been 10/10, instead it turns into actual retarded bullshit in traditional nippon fashion.

Make the kid Simon was talking at the end with the new MC. Simon spiral powers make him immortal just like lordgenome.

Lordgenome still died and I will never care about that shit kid.
The whole point of the drill motif was that they were underground, drilling ever upwards.
Their drill already pierced the heavens, as well as space and time for that matter.

They would need a new bit.

>Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
No thanks
Bad show

>The writers are waiting for technology to improve to the point where our minds can comprehend higher levels of reality before they continue to the story.

Crossover series with Panty and Stocking.

>Rossiu was anti-spiral the whole time
It makes perfect sense.

we all need to start learning Heptapod, stat

wow you've really convinced me with your hot opinions

Kill la Kill was amazing, Luluco was great, PSG was good.

Lucky Star is a better anime than TTGL.

Kill La Kill was decent at best. It completely fell apart halfway through.

I liked all of them.

KLK was awesome.

It's called Kill la Kill.

Kill la Kill was mediocre, Luluco was mediocre, PSG was good.

I was counting Sex & Violence with Machspeed, which was also mediocre.

Are you one of the people who hate the middle arc of KLK from eps 13-18? Try rewatching the show, knowing that the genre shift is coming and how the show will end. I've seen a lot of people do that and like the show more afterwards.

>It completely fell apart halfway through.
You mean like TTGL?

>klk
>amazing
i can't burst out in laughing right now because im at work but let me tell you, when i get home i will

It's kind of funny how Gurren Lagaan and KLK have the exact same problems and flaws. The difference is, the final battle for GL was hype enough to redeem the second half somewhat, KLK's was just boring in comparison.

What redeemed the second half for me was Kittan's sacrifice. Final battle was okay, but at least it wasn't Chaos Emerald-tier retarded like in KLK.

Kil la Kil S2