One Piece

How will Pedro get his life-span back?

What's with Oda forcing fake tension down readers' thorats when nobody dies?

Sanji and Nami are miracles of the universe.

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA.

Mam loses, releases the souls/lifespan she took.

No fucking idea how it'll happen though.

Yes

She's an ugly deformed freak

>fake tension

epic meme, kill yourselves.

Robin

youtube was a mistake

if you haven't realised this is thriller bark 2.0 i don't know what to tell you

(You) first faggot

Is it confirmed whether or not the straw hats have this fruit.

Don't you mean Cedar The Pharmacist?

No. The marines or the Big Mom pirates might have it. Maybe they gave it back to Caesar.

is that the fruit that transformed as the lizard died?
shouldn't it have burned down?

literally EVERY FUCKING DAY my youtube recommendations is full of this LUFFY GEAR 5 AWAKENED MONKEY DEMON KING CONFIRMED bullshit

Its possible when a devil fruit user dies the nearest fruit mutates into that users devil fruit, maybe sanji will find it in the kitchen when he joins the crew again.

are you actually clicking on videos on your youtube recommendation list?
if not why do you care

no

because it triggers my autism when people blatantly lie to get clicks

can you do something about it?

straight outta deviantart

I just wanna punch the guy who did this piece of uber shit.

robin would never act like that in the canon

anything that feels good is canon

>Gear 2:Blood Vessels for speed
>Gear 3: Bones for strength
>Gear 4: Muscles for both
>Gear 5
Gum-Gum Awakening?
Combo of previous Gears SSB Kaioken style?

OP films are literally shit and full of fanservice.

there is no gear 5

You said?

You, sir, are a fucking idiot.

>Rubber brain
>Leads to awakening

Luffy uses gear 2 on his head for better blood flow and the opposite of gear 3 on his brain in order to densly pack his neurons together which makes him super smart.
yeah!

>Luffy: Brain Point
>suddenly master fighting tactician
>takes out Blackbeard in 2 seconds because he realizes Blackbeard, for all his power, is still slow as shit and has no answer for ranged DF he can't see like seriously what he fuck Kizaru would one shot that fat fuck I mean goddamn why is he considered a threat

sorry I've been sitting on this for a while

he just tanks the attack

What does this mean?

but he's 2x weak to DF am I missing something? am I actually retarded? was my dad right?

what do you not understand
he just tanks it

Kizaru one shooting him? No way, no ones is able to one shot the dude, he's a tank. It's even worse for Kizaru, BB is just gonna absorb his laser attack with his darkness.

that's it? he's just that strong? That terrible! That's bad writing it what that is!

her jewnose ruins her

Are you trolling us? 1. His df power totally counter Kizaru's. 2. Yes, he's very durable. What's the issue?

>straight nose
>jew
try harder

So?

>that's bad writing
>giving someone a light logia isn't
Can you post the page where it says this? I thought he just wasn't immune to attacks like most logias? Is it because the darkness "sucks" attacks in faster?

I hope Oda starts killing more characters. It really seemed like he was trying with Monet and Vergo-san.

>looks like gon
>screams like goku
>fairy tale ost
Could this get any worse? I love it

Blackbeard is not weak to DF powers at all.

>speedreaders
the whole fucking intro to his fruit was explaining that he isn't intangible like other logias and that he takes extra damage since his fruit absorbs everything

>traced gon body
hahaha

fucking kek

your dad was fucking right

Is this you?

who are the jews of one piece?

Nami

CDs
portly rich fellows who try and control everyone

The Celestial Dragons.

ohara people
muh 6 gorillion

T-There's no such thing..

Ussop.

I'm convinced you're a samefag.

Blackbeard's fighting style is pretty simple but also more or less unbeatable.

He just uses his undodgable vaccuum power to pull the guy in close, grab them (removing their Devil Fruit) and then Quakes them in the face.

Blackbeard is also pretty badass as a weapon user, having been able to fight equally to Shanks (who was good enough that Hawkeyes would seek him out to duel him).

If you can catch him off guard and snipe him he might go down, but you could realistically say that about anyone in One Piece.

i support this

You are the one speedreading. He's just talking about pain. And he "heals" himself next page by absorbing the fire with his darkness.

This retard is not me.

>And he "heals" himself next page by absorbing the fire with his darkness.
???

you totally proved your point

Yeah, uh-huh. I see. I see.

This means nothing.

he said he sucks in pain more than anybody else not damage, fuckwad

So is Pudding going to kill herself?

Oda will delete her

Not the conversation we were having, but okay.

Blackbeard's crew has all the good fruits, watch.

It does actually

Those two images prove he's not weak to devil fruit powers at all. If anything it does make him even more resilient than before. He also said his power is the best "defensive DF".

>heals himself
uh huh, sure...

you literally proved his point you autist. his fruit makes him absorb more damage.

Pain ≠ Damage
deactivate yourself

whoa
now it all makes sense
Nagato wasn't actually stronger than Naruto all this time!

truly the scariest devil fruit

>people like this post on Sup Forums

Not sure why everyone's laughing, it could be true
But it also could be a shit translation

So why is electoral college a thing in the USA?
I know that it's because of the varying population of the states, but that doesn't mean the whole population of the state would vote for the same candidate.

blackbeard is LITERALLY drawn like an antisemitic cartoon figure

A large sum of it would though.

not really, the big nose isn't even the right shape

Get the fuck out Sup Forums

Brook converting the homies after they both barely escape.

because otherwise a few large cities would decide what happens for an entire country

Will Ceaser nuke wci at the peak of tension?

There's multiple electorals for each state to accommodate that issue. Basically if you just do it by city you get a more satisfying selection than just by state. Then when you adjust it by population so your state has similar influence to other states you get a form of equality. It's doesn't really make sense on paper but this is actually one of the better ways to prevent California's population overwhelm any other state's. Every state pretty much votes the same each year so what really decides an election is the states that can swing either way, hence "swing states."
tl;dr: It gives states that have tiny urban popualtions a fighting chance against California or any other big state's huge population. It's not perfect but doing it by population will be significantly worst.
To be fair it is a fair question especially since the direction One Piece is going will probably eventually bring up something similar to the electoral college.

What happened to Shanks?

>Brook awakens
>"SOULLESS WARUDO"
>all homies in Totland collapse and the souls/lifespans go back to their original owners

He was partying at a wedding not long ago.