Thoughts on anexing canda serious questions apply ad answers with bantz of course

may be gone for a while but mull over the ideas seriously always wanted to do Canada could have its own states right and culture remain relatively the same.

> why are there so many hot Canadian chicks in the western part of the country.
>just less cucked and we will remove the stain of multiracial socity together and have the largest single country in the world with the most coast line seriously Canadian bros you come to Michigan for beer all the time lets join btw red wings are the sorry... before you say there all Russians yes I know

>why are there so many hot Canadian chicks in the western part of the country

The French-Canadian colonies were, literally, founded by the soldiers that captured them and several ships of prostitutes sent by the King to populate it with laborers.

Lots of hot slut DNA in Leafs.

the rake is coming whether you like it or not

How can i migrate to Canada and breed a canadian vikang queen?

noice

You do realize there is an amendment when allows for Canada to join the union, right?
>A. Under the Articles of Confederation's Article XI, the United States made an open invitation to Canada to join the new union as a state, admission guaranteed simply by asking. If Canada had made such a request, the world would be a much different place today. The open invitation, however, expired with the replacement of the Articles with the Constitution. Canada is free to request admission into the United States, as is any independent nation, territory of the United States, or other political unit, under the rules laid out in Article 4, Section 3 of the Constitution.
Anyways, get rid of your ZOG and I'll be a proponent of unification so all the ZOG rats here can get shipped to Madagascar.

I am all for this oven the kikes and then unite

thoughts on taking Greenland as well?

have a link to the article though or is there truth behind this

I have a canadian gf and holy shit that pic is making me hard af.

Why the fuck havent I ever told her to put on a canada bikini and pour maple syrup all over her?

Take Alberta, Saskatchewan and the Maritime Provinces. Let the rest of the Country burn.

I don't know but that sounds awesome right?

But what about us British Columbians? :(
Were quite redpilled when you don't take Vancouver and Victoria into account. I also found it surprising that Richmond is somewhat redpilled.

>shitposting slide thread
>serious questions and answers
wew

average person in Vancouver

yea devolved quickly unless you have something of substance to add?

In all seriousness. I think we should try and merge with America in the future, as were gonna need each other moreso than ever as Europe is really screwed. Hell even Australia and New Zealand seem to be sinking ships at this point.

Our country will just become Sweden 2.0 in the future. So we should try to start talks soon.

American Union is a Globalist/Clinton scheme.

Annex? You running low on warheads?

yea like this needs to be a serious discussion by 2020 for any hope of remaining a relevant white western european country for us both we just need to deport kikes give some land to mexico and deport the rest of the beaners and blacks of course we are giving back without a recite. willingly or unwillingly

>Inb4 someone greentexts some stuttering anime tier caption for this

well you know nuke Toronto and Detroit in the process

I would like to merge with America, but Canada is so cucked we'd just end up ensuring Democrat dominance over the US.

How do Canadians in the rural areas feel about nationalism at the very least?
> Its not prefect but a start you know like trumpish figure?

See wiki for kngs daughter's

Hillary Clinton, descendant of filles du roi Madeleine Niel[40][41] and Jeanne Ducorps dite Leduc.[40]

fuck no.
As bad as liberalism is here, the USA is performing much worse on all metrics.

If anything, you can join us as our fourth territory.

Yea we need to change the culture of our two countries in a way that brings us back for a respect to our Anglo/germanic roots. Through education and entertainment but the damn kikes own both of those. The second option is by force but they have the government by the balls as well. Our best option is forming a identity among st our nations and form a stronger bond culturally and racially this could be achieved by sporting events and tv shows for a start.

lols you have Trudeau and are loosing your culture and racially identity faster then we soon it will be racist over there to like maple syrup

>annexing chink/muslim infested mapple garden
whew

I get the feeling Canada is going to break up into smaller territories before it joins up with the US. Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba could do it no problem today. BC, the Yukon and a chunk of the northwest territories would make a nice union too. the Eastern part of Canada though is a lost cause.

>u roi Madeleine Niel[40][41] and Jeanne Ducorps dite Leduc.[40]
The idea that the filles du roi were prostitutes has been an insidious rumour ever since the inception of the program in the 17th century. It seems to have arisen from a couple of misconceptions, both contemporary and modern, about immigration to French colonies in the New World. The first of these, which took root long before the first fille du roi emigrated, was that Canada was a penal colony. While there were two campaigns in the mid-16th century that involved the immigration of French criminals to Canada in exchange for their records being expunged, they were both short-lived. These programs resulted in little more than setting a precedent for viewing Canada as a place where those "of questionable morality" could be sent for one reason or another.[33]

The popularisation of the idea that the filles du roi in particular were prostitutes can be traced to an account by Baron La Hontan of his time in New France;[34
> is it really that insideous

you have to go back in the process but can keep so cal its already shit anyway and infested with kikes for an anglo to walk through they would need a hazmat suit

nova scotia? the fishing villages? maybe?

Most of the population is sick of liberal bullshit, this is even true in Ontario, the most liberal province, where the current liberal premier has a 20% approval rating and is going to be kicked out next year. We decided to try liberalism after the conservatives spent 8 years fucking up our economy but it quickly became a lot worse than we ever thought it could be. The pendulum is swinging the other way now.

fuck i forgot about Nova Scotia and Newfoundland, their not so bad compared with the degeneracy of Quebec and Ontario

(((Quebec)))
that's where the eternal banquette lives

baguette*

you need to at least start with a trump like figure ((((((((conservatives)))))) are no better then the liberals to be honest Theresa may fr example

Who is this beauty

sorry forgot her name but saved the video I want to say her name starts with an N nicole maybe I don't know

I think Canada is fine the way it is.

In all seriousness Canadians can be pretty cool, but they are the Sweden of the Anglo-sphere to be sure.

fucking chinks man

yes but we can fix them
>by force if need be

>t. 52%

We want to become more white, not less Tyrone

its all in the process first the kikes get the rope then we deport together... yes?

Alberta wants this ;>)