Your grandfathers and great grandfathers killed Japs in Guadalcanal

Guys your age, even younger than you, some died with their guts out, others killed the enemy, spoiled their blood. The greatest generation the Earth has seen.

And look at society today? Pussies the whole bunch. The “enemy” are some ragtag towelheads who just want their backwards desert, sheep and no feminism. And “fighting” the enemy is done by some computer game fighting fat ass controlling a drone in the sky the towelheads cannot see.

Where has honor gone? Where common sense? Our politicians are pussies who let in millions of illegals and lure them in with welfare, even the right winged politicians need “prototypes” to build some simple fence... and our “heroes” are “visionaries” which promise soy bean e-cars which are gender neutral and taxpayer subsidized.

when you think about it some extream right wingers who obsess over maculinity almost seem like there mentally regressing. when you think about it the more agressive type people are almost becoming obsolete. by witch i mean to only focus on agression and strenth alone woul dcause imbalance. (ya i know im over analizing to much).

There’s no honor in killing. We should all live in peace.

Look at the dude in my op. Does he look like some weighlifting “alpha” agressive super stud?

Nope, he is just a real life hero, a guy with a gun who kills the enemy for his country.

There is honor in pulling a bayonett out of your chest to defend a dying horse and a half burned farm house your grandma lives in.

Defending one’s country is massively heroic.

>dying in defense of a concept
can't think of anything more pathetic

Mine killed g*rms :DDDDDDDDD

Makes me quite proud

Yes, be proud, Your grandfather killed to defend your country. Very heroic.

that's because your grandfather is a kike bot and he fought against the wrong guys now here we are you stupid little cunt

No he killed for revenge and fun

Poland was already overrun by soviets in 45, he hated them even more than germs

Then you're lower than an amoeba and worthless.

My grandfather digged trenches in a Wehrmacht uniform when he was 17. My grandma was in the BDM. My other grandfather was much older,
way past 40 in 1939. His 3 older brothers all died in World War Ome defending his country and soil. My other grandma remained a royalist all her life to her death bed.

Now tell me again who my grandpa was, come on, tell me.

>Guys your age, even younger than you, some died with their guts out, others killed the enemy, spoiled their blood. The greatest generation the Earth has seen.

>forced to die for the govermentss
>great

HAHAHAHAHAHHHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. My grandfather killed shitty Germans by the thousands in Bremen and Dresden.

We don't have permission by government or society to go slaughter our enemies, if we did this would have been done weeks after 911, or even the first trade center bombing. Humans seek too much distance from violence and death, we can no longer dispense justice like the pioneers who founded this nation. I don't want nigger blood on my hands but you have to realize lynching niggers who stepped out of line would still be going on if our government didn't get in the way.

Jewish subversion. We also used to kill Germans, but I think we have come to the conclusion that this was a mistake. At least those of us on Sup Forums have come to realize what those men did not. We still have ideals of masculinity and what men should do that will pass onto our children. In this way we correct our paths and the mistakes of our forefathers.

Your grandparents died for nothing.
Their sacrifices are for nothing.
It is all for the benefit of the privileged elites.
Better let the world burn and do nothing.

>Why aren't you dying at a young age.

Be proud, your grandfather killed to defend your country from the invading Germans.

>Invading Germans

How is bombing civilians as they sleep stopping an already unrealistic invasion?

OP has 100% never seen combat.

I can, making fun of someone who does on the internet.

do your part. bomb a mosque

My great grandpa got shot by a German

Society becoming less violent is a good thing overall, but the only problem with this is that women still have free choice and will always choose violent aggressive men over soyboys. 100 years ago all you had to do was be successful to get a wife, even herbivorous hipsters like HP lovecraft got married. Now I know plenty of good-looking, intelligent, successful men in their 40s who never married because they didn’t know how to talk to women.

We need to bring back the era of arranged marriages and marrying young virgin women

Mine went to an island and pissed off a massive snake.

>a guy with a gun who fights wars for the jews and is at fault for all the degeneracy in the world today
Fuck veterans

jew on the left

There is no one on the left.

why you spergs always create these threads where has the honor gone in war meme? You fuckers were most likely the last ones picked in sport teams during school and are young dumb and living off your mums.

Tell that to the Iraqi war vets who had to deal with roadside bombs and ambushes and being close enough to look their enemy in the eyes.

>amerifats
>honor

pick one

>le 56% face getin upset when notices an European man

dude it was an iro-

>notices flag

oh...

>Muh good old days
Good luck fighting with no actual war dumbass that's called terrorism.

I don't know who your grandpa was, but clearly he failed because his country has turned into a cuckfest where turks are fucking your women, and his lineage turned to mud because you're nothing but shit.

welcome to the 21st century
just pay your taxes, consume media, and die

Yeah, he didn’t like that. Died recently, had only one lung after working as a mining engineer pulling out two fellow miners from a caved in tunnel... and being hit by a large bolder.

As a kid I remember him once saying negroes are funny looking. I think his wife (my grandma) was more of a Nazi than him, she absolutely adored her time in the BDM. She became a really strict grade school teacher and had 4 daughters.

Those guys were just following orders. Now the order is to sit back passively. It takes more guts to do something about it.

it's not our fault. War doesn't exist any more in the sense that we once knew it. The powers that be (the mil-industrial complex and world governments (aka jews)) don't do large scale wars anymore because small proxy wars are far more profitable. Unless you want to die for nothing so Israel can benefit, there is no war anymore. Dropping J-Dams on mud huts makes money, fighting for a real cause doesn't.