In recent years, Mexico has surpassed the American obesity rate...

In recent years, Mexico has surpassed the American obesity rate, and the CDC states that almost half of the Mexican men and women in America are obese.
What gives?
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/mexican-health.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

westliberty.edu/thetrumpet/2017/06/28/united-states-leading-obesity-rates/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Maize_and_Wheat_Improvement_Center
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its because of their culture, someone should post the webm of the mexican covering Doritos in heaps of cheese and like 5 condiments and putting gummy worms on top

The money illegals here sent back home allowed the people in Mexico to become even lazier.
/thread

>yo gringo les fry dis tortilla in pig fat
>yo gringo les fry dis cheese in pig fat
>yo gringo les fry dese beans in pig fat
>yo gringo les fry dis rice in pig fat
>yo gringo les fry this 90%fat minced beef in pig fat
>yo gringo les fry dis pig fat in butter and even more pig fat
>wtf!!!! Why are we so fat

I married a Mexican girl then divorced her when started to get fat. She weighs a ton now.

Dodged a bullet there hombre. Never fall for the THICC meme. Thick women almost universally turn obese by the time they're 30. They're good for fuckin, not for marriage and raising kids though

Their food is greasy to high hell. I'm surrounded by Texmex. It tastes good but pretty unhealthy.

Weaponise those tacos.

Authentic mexican food coming through.

I fucking hate spics.

What the FUCK is that, it looks absolutely abhorrent

this.
My neighbor cooks a lot of stuff with lard. I seen her daughter go from thin to being a whale in just about 3 years. Everytime i pass by to throw out the trash it smells like East L.A.

I want to die today

it's a confederate flag

Ugly people around the world have given up. They have decided that if being fit means they are no more attractive than a 6.5/10, then they might as well just be lazy and obese and decive themselves into believing that they are still a 6/10.

This is why obesitiy is so prevalent among mexicans and even moreso among blacks, they are ugly af

Is this a parody?

Old news. Our soda tax made you fattest this year and last one.

westliberty.edu/thetrumpet/2017/06/28/united-states-leading-obesity-rates/

plebs were literally drinking soda instead of water

I cant figure out what I am even looking at.

STOP STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

I feel the same way when I look at niggers and spics.

Planty of food in US makes people fat. Lack of food in Ethiopia makes people skinny. What a terrible problem we have.

Lard is healthier than almost any other cooking oil. The problem with lard is that store bought lard is hydrogenated and that turns it into the worst type of oil.

Jesus

oh no no no no no no no

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *pffffffffffffft* BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I know there's others like this

thx for posting f4m im enjoying these, its like watching a murder

they're good at farming and started farming more of their land.

They can grow "temperate crops" like wheat and apples but can also grow tropical crops in the yucatan and near Central America... sugar cane.

Mexico is one of the "White Man" breadbaskets.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Maize_and_Wheat_Improvement_Center

LOL have you been to a latino party?

healthy ingredient ruined by doritos

some sort of vegan nacho soaked in three types of tomato and chili juice? Clamato? For Christ's sake.. why do Mexicans like tomato and clam juice?

Mexican food is delicous. Why our south is fatter.

What is the white stuff and else they put on it anyway?

That is smegma from unwashed latinas.

what is that? Hominy on top of tortilla chips topped with canned nacho cheese, cream, shredded cheese, and then some chili powder and some lime?

Why?

fucking gross.

This is a good example why legal immigrants are so fucking important to have over illegal ones. The illegal ones bring all their bad habits over. They just don't understand the standards of the road and food and anything. If I wanted maggots in my food I'd go to mexico.

Mexico is truly an anarchy state

It's cream or mayonnaise, usually.

Corn on the cob coated with cream and Mexican cheese or parmesan is pretty good. I've had it.

The other shit she did with hominy or macaroni is an abomination.

Thanks

All of these "dishes" must be expensive as fuck anyway

>or mayonnaise

Woah?

Someone call the niggers and tell them that spics like mayonnaise too.

Fat shaming backfired.

Literally 70% of the people here are obese how dare you trashtalk Mexico, they're fat because they're neighboring you, the great Satan of this millenia

The Sodium Salad

>Soda Lyme
kek'd

Or just lazy, or lack access to funds to buy themselves healthy food that takes time and prep

Disgusting Mexicans paint corn on the cob with mayonnaise then put chili powder on it. I almost hurled when I saw this shit.

The USA teet is infected and festering but they still suckin.

>they're fat because they're neighboring you

This is some serious non-logic at play here.

They are between 20 and 30 pesos or 1 or 1.5 dollars

It's corn with white cheese, yellow cheese, lime, chilli powder and salsa

Because it tastes good, it's junk food and fat people love it, of course it's not healthy

See that mexican mindset at play?

This has nothing to do with the USA and everything to do with latrineos being a low end shit people.

>Because it tastes good
fuck off, juanito. no it doesnt.

Mexicans can't brag about having better food than Peruvians then.

Man that's embarrassing. Mexicans have become Americanized.

Amerimutt pic spam in 3... 2... 1...

This is stupid everbody knows those amerimutts are the fattest

You spic maggots trying to pretend you are different from each other is comical.

YOU ARE JUST LIKE MEXICANS you fucking subhuman garbage.

There it is again, they child like mexican mindset.

He actually thinks his personal views and experience trump the statistics.

I don't know user... what could it possibly be...

Pic very related.

Mexico might have 10 people weighing 120 kilos, but murica have 5 people weighing 200 kilos.

Mongrels