Why does Sup Forums hate Mongols?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ichZ6GnEEk
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc--MgvA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were mean to Mulan

They raped and subjugated Europeans

I dont, they were pretty sucessful. Say what you will about their barbarism but they knew how to fight

They were 10x less barbaric in their actions than 13th century Europeans

The Mongols are based.
>adopt whatever religion you need to to get the normies on your side
>lol give up or we'll kill literally everyone (it works)
>muslims btfo
>yuropoors btfo
>chinese btfo
>#throwingpalmtreesatmuslims
We could learn a lot from them, mostly that war is meant to be brutal and the best way to control others is through extreme fear.

They were the last of the barbarian hordes to threaten civilization... They were great conquerors but very poor administrators. They basically conquered for the fuck of it and couldn't hold on to shit.

I wouldnt go that far

I love thoes fuckers

>Last of the barbaric hordes
What is "the refugee crisis"?

I love Mongolia. Even though they've been irrelevant for centuries, before gunpowder, they were indisputably the greatest fighting force of the world. And they left us with the cool aesthetic/archetype of the hardened horseback archer roaming the vast plains.

What is 56%

As a direct descendant of Genghis Khan, entirely through the male line, I get to eat at Mongolian BBQ for free. Oh, and fermented mare's milk is, IMHO, the best form of alcohol.

Because they literally set civilization back hundreds of years. We'd probably have colonized the Solar System by now if it weren't for Khan and his shenanigans.

Genocidal maniacs that destroyed civilization and threw the world centuries behind.

mongols are subhumans

Eh, Euros did their fair share of raping and subjugation when their time came.

Seriously, fuck the Mongols.

>hate Mongols
Fuck you mutti I love my Finbros
youtube.com/watch?v=1ichZ6GnEEk
youtube.com/watch?v=tXgzc--MgvA
Yanks wish to be so cool.

>They basically conquered for the fuck of it and couldn't hold on to shit
Mongols ruled Asia for like 500 years. What the fuck are you talking about mutt.

and the places they ruled all turned to shit

All they had was horse archers. When firearms showed up, they were done.

>Genocidal maniacs that destroyed civilization and threw the world centuries behind.
Politcal equality under the Khan.
Functioning mail system.
Mandatory public education.
Multiethnic.
Adopt and adapt conquered technologies.
Fuck bitches, kill weak faggots.
Yeah, Mongols sucked sooooooo bad.

The mongols couldn't take a single castle. As soon as they fought actual standing European armies they were destroyed. A horde good for riding down peasants in barren siberia. Not much else.

China and india were the richest countries actually. Their shitness came after colonization. Hmmm. Really makes you think.

Rivals Alexander for the shortest life-span of an Empire.
Turns out fear whilst great for conquering needs a greater glue for a stronger society, of course having successsion rules that ensure the Empire would splinter into successor states to begin with didn't help.

Central Asia was once white and now because of the Mongols they look like a bunch of pan faced Gooks.

their pretty cool nowadays tho my nibba

What about your mother? Is she superhuman also that gave birth to a piece of shit like you?

Sup Forums isn't a person.

Quit treating it as one.

It makes you think how easy it was to take India's riches - China got wiped out by communism, not colonization, and has been quickly recovering as they've embraced the open market

Not talking about China or India, maybe those places had a mongol on the throne, but they weren't governed by mongol administrators, and even then the mongol rulers assimilated into the superior host cultures.

I'm talking about Central Asia, Mongolia, Siberia/Eastern Russia, you know the mongol majority homelands. 1000 years later and those places are still shit, the people there are still backwards nomads living in yurts

>China got wiped out by communism, not colonization

it was both, they got hit by colonization first, and then communism just made everything even worse

I'm a mongol screw you guys.

communism is good you pig.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

those were huns.

Represent, my anda!