Devs Nov 25
>DeZ: SAA advances NW of Bukamal
>E Ghouta: SAA advances in Jobar
>Golan: SAA continues attack on Beit Jinn pocket. HTS offensive on Hader failed
>6 RU Tu-22M3 strategic bombers strike IS in DeZ prov
>2nd US-coalition service member died in non-combat incident in Nov
>RU military unable to deliver aid to Rukban refugee camp due to US
>Erdogan: No place for kurds in Sochi
>Saudi backed syrian opposition names Nasr al-Hariri as new leader for Geneva talks
>Israel plans to send warship to gulf of mexico
>306 dead in egypt mosque bombing
>TRUMP TOLD ERDOGAN U.S. WON’T SUPPLY WEAPONS TO YPG. ERDOGAN DOESN’T RULE OUT WORKING WITH ASSAD AGAINST YPG
>INDIA DECIDED AGAINST BUYING LARGE SHIPMENT OF ISRAELI ATGMS

Donate/click ad's southfront.org
Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bycQU9hyF2k
youtube.com/watch?v=iddu9zaAhc0
southfront.org/refugees-from-us-held-area-of-al-tanaf-declare-support-to-syrian-army-seek-to-return-to-government-held-area/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
syrianwardaily.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/syrian-war-daily-24th-of-november-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=glPUtdFALj4&t=130s
inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/11Nov2017/20171124 Strike Release.pdf?ver=2017-11-24-035043-947
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.824545
unvis.it/haaretz.com/israel-news/1.824545
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42094105
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greater Israel soon.

PFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1014 best year of my life

>desert wasteland to the east
>desert wasteland to the west
>desert wasteland to the south
>diamonds, copper, wine, olives, tourism in the middle

G*d must really hate araps :D

>desire to shut it down intensifies

Edited for accuracy

>(((shah)))
>(((sadd*m)))
>(((1975 Algiers Agreement)))
Shill thread.

Highway from Tehran to Israel soon

Kurd is schuld would be okay too actually and sounds better

tbqh Persia was better under the Shah
kept the nut jobs in prison and all
):^))

>(((1975 Algiers Agreement)))
al irani please

youtu.be/bycQU9hyF2k

I don't fuck around with grammar

Der Völkerstreit und der Hass untereinander, er wird gepflegt von ganz bestimmten Interessenten.
Es ist eine kleine wurzellose internationale Sippe, die die Völker gegeneinander hetzt, die nicht will,
dass sie zur Ruhe kommen. Es sind das die Menschen, die überall und nirgends zu Hause sind, die
nirgends einen Boden haben, auf dem sie gewachsen sind. Sondern die heute in Kobani leben,
morgen genauso in Mardin sein können, übermorgen in Kirkuk und dann wieder in Diyarbakir oder in
Afrin oder Erbil und die sich überall zu Hause fühlen. «Kurden!» Es sind die Einzigen, die wirklich als
internationale Elementen anzusprechen sind, weil sie überall ihre Aufstände betätigen können.
Aber das Volk kann ihnen denn ja nicht nachfolgen. Das Volk ist ja gekettet an seinem Boden, ist ja
gekettet an seiner Heimat ist ja gebunden an die Lebensmöglichkeiten seines Staates, der Nation.

Gonna get shitfaced lads
Nothing better than drunk gains

>gonna get shitfaced
Presumably by yourself

Nothing wrong about getting piss drunk in the middle of the day alone.

Beautiful TU-22M3 bombing footage
youtube.com/watch?v=iddu9zaAhc0

>Presumably by yourself

Nothing wrong with drinking alone mate
What are you drinking mate

>preventing useless iranian bloodshed
>stabilizing the border conflict
>resulting in kurds (including barzani) fleeing from iran
>somehow this angers the iranian

Just some shitty beer, probably scotch later if i run out

I do it everyday alcoholism is the true red pill nothing less PC than a drunk angry white man

so basically a muslim Sassanian empire

Okay, real talk. This general is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty /ptg/ redditors who police the general like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like Maghreboi or Countryside General are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the general for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

>Persia

>Refugees from US-held area of al-Tanaf declare support to Syrian Army, seek to return to Government-held area.The Rukban Civil Council also stressed in the document its support for the SAA and said that the refugees are ready to form a force to support the SAA

southfront.org/refugees-from-us-held-area-of-al-tanaf-declare-support-to-syrian-army-seek-to-return-to-government-held-area/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

>muh rootless multiethnic shi*Te isl*Mic rep*Blic
the majoosi is primitive and tribalistic, and recoils irrationally at the sight of every triggering entity

>150868228
>reddit spacing
>SAAnime is bad
>Maghreboi & Countryside is good
>leaf
only making this to bumb thread
please make sure the door doesnt hit you on the way out,

I'm sadly Half-tempted at doing that too..

>call people rootless
>flag

>18 June 2018
>ASShat thinks he won the war and starts partying
>40 FSA BLACK mujahideens infiltrate into his palace and start to massacre everyone
>the black FSA commander sees ASSma
>tells her to get undressed
>ASSma doesn't awnt to get undressed
>ASShat threatens ASSma to get undressed or else he'll kill him
>ASSma is shocked
>The FSA Black bull starts mating with ASSma
>ASSad is slowly masturbating to the scene
>FSA BLACK bull creampies ASSma
>9 months later ASSad resigns and the FSA commanders becomes the new sultan of Syria, his heir is already ready

i have 3 shots of tequila
2 glasses of henessy and beer in me
>mfw still sober
i go broke if i want to get drunk

>be FSA
>be JewSA

you see that map in your dreams you better wake up and apologize to the BIG TURK f*ersian boy

Okay, real talk. This general is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame the autistic Jordan poster for turning the place into a b8 fest, samefagging, and salty blacked posting.
Because of this one poster, good posters like Maghreboi or Countryside General are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but withhis irrational childish behaviors and lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the general for the current posters and future posters.
I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.
I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

>turks larping to their seljuk days
lel

That's... quite a lot mate. Maybe I'm just a light-weight compared to you. I just want to go out and drink.

>preventing useless iranian bloodshed
>he thinks saddam had balls to attack shah

>make sure the door doesnt hit you on the way out,
He’s right tho. Some “people” here literally post anime with every reply, and most of the time it isn’t even related to their post. It’s cancer

it's the flag of our air forces

>what is border clashes

TÜRKey has more history than any cracKKKer country will ever have
your history:
yakub creates you in a labaratory
barbarianism
etc

>t. third generation algerian di*Spora

>saddam didn't have the balls to attack the shah
>but did have the bolls to attack inbred kh*mmies
further proof that shah > isl*Mic rep*Blic

Ceace your faggotry faggots, were having a minute of silence for issam
F

S

F

>di*Spora
>he thinks i'm di*spora
is this the best you could find you eternal nomad?

>>undefined
Wdhmbt

>Piruz Nahavandi
>Terrorist
>Not a Hero
What did he mean by this?

isn't it interesting that you, a jihadist headchopper supporter, dream your dreams of having Asma? Do you think Assadists dream of either erdogurn's or al bagdaddy's women?

no. they don't. interastingk don you fink?

F

F

>apologize
For what?

was the first anti-majoos image i could find
i give no fucks about om*r or any gayliph
would take zoroastrians over shi*Tes any day

be me, having first drink in months. bought 3 litres of beer(six pack of pints). gonna water the flower beds tonight. maybe the tomatoes too.

I was here before you.
Whatever history you have here, I have a few centuries more.

Fuck off.

>>TRUMP TOLD ERDOGAN U.S. WON’T SUPPLY WEAPONS TO YPG. ERDOGAN DOESN’T RULE OUT WORKING WITH ASSAD AGAINST YPG
>>INDIA DECIDED AGAINST BUYING LARGE SHIPMENT OF ISRAELI ATGMS
i can´t believe what i see
the US are not going to interveine??
oh deer

how come his tomb wasn't destroyed by the iranian government?
i mean he wasn't shia

F

Saddam was a sexy bastard.

you mean your history as a turkic nation?

syrianwardaily.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/syrian-war-daily-24th-of-november-2017/

Aleppo:

Demonstrations were held in the TFSA‘s city of Al-Bab, around 500 people called for the overthrow of the President of the Syrian Arab Republic, Bashar al-Assad and lifting of the siege of the East Ghouta.

The Shura council of the Free Syrian Army’s Firqat al-Sultan Murad (Sultan Murad Division) announced Mahmoud al-Hajj Hassan as the successor of Fehim Issa, as the new commander of the group. Fehim Issa was falsely announced as the commander of the second corps of the general staff of the Free Syrian Army, after resigning from the group.

Syrian Democratic Forces released three rebel fighters belonging to the Al-Jabhat al-Shamiyah’s Kataib al-Sajidun Allah, after eight months of being imprisoned. The fighters are from Tell Rifaat and were captured about eight months ago in Al-Ghandoura village, after they got lost on the road from Azaz to Jarabulus. Syrian Democratic Forces released the fighters without any agreement or exchange deal. Reports suggest that SDF still has around 120 more prisoners accused of belonging to the Free Syrian Army, mainly from Tell Rifaat.

Military council of Al-Bab and its countryside arrested an Islamic State’s cell in the city of Al-Bab, consisting of six women and three men. The arrested cell was planning on carrying out assassinations of rebel elements across the Al-Bab. According to the commander of the military council, Muhammad al-Tawil, the group will be handed over to the National Police Court. Al-Tawil also added that they are closely monitoring and planning the arrestal of several other cells in the city of Al-Bab, belonging to the Syrian government and the Islamic State.

Turkic =/= t*rkish.

>Idlib:

Faylaq al-Sham’s element was wounded by an improvised explosive device, which exploded on the road close to Kafruma, as the element was passing by on a motorcycle. The injured individual was transferred to a hospital in Turkey for treatment.

>Homs:

Thirty Ahrar al-Sham’s fighters graduated from the “commandos” (Al-Maghawir) camp in Al-Houlah area, Northern Homs pocket. The commandos will be deployed to several fronts in the northern Homs, with the primary mission to address SAA‘s infiltration attempts on the pocket.

>Hama:

Hayat Tahrir al-Sham’s Ibaa News Agency claimed destruction of three SAA‘s technicals and death of several soldiers, after Hayat Tahrir al-Sham’s targeting of Al-Zaghba village, in the northern Hama.

Islamic State officially captured Abyan, Abu Maru, Abu Khanadq, Al-Samairiya, Al-Jadida, Al-Midaqah, Al-Shilou, Abu al-Khair, Al-Zajafi, Rasm al-Tawl al-Sharkiyah, Buyad al-Saffaf, and Tawal Dabaghini from the Hayat Tahrir al-Sham in the northeastern Hama. Hayat Tahrir al-Sham repelled IS’ attack on Al-Shayhah.

>Deir al-Zour:

Unconfirmed reports suggest that the Islamic State recaptured Al-Quaraya from the Syrian Arab Army, after the latter captured it yesterday. Islamic State allegedly recaptured the several points in Al-Quaraya and Al-Ashara that SAA managed to capture under the cover of the Russian Air Force.

Syrian Arab Air Crescent in cooperation with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent and the United Nations delivered relief aid convoy to the civilians in Al-Bukamal (Albu Kamal).

I expect to see video footage of this and reports on CNN/BBC etc channels.
I'm interested to look at what kind of people are protesting. Probably educated elite, maybe they'll give interviews in english.

youtube.com/watch?v=glPUtdFALj4&t=130s

>Damascus:

Ahrar al-Sham’s spokesman for the East Ghouta, Mundhir Fares stated that AAS maintains the control of its positions in the ‘Army Armored Vehicle Base’ in Harasta. Clashes continue between SAA and AAS in the area, as the AAS‘ spokesman denied rumors about the group’s retreat from its positions.

Sharia Council of Damascus and its countryside cancelled the Friday prayers in the rebel-held localities of East Ghouta. The council stated that the prayers were cancelled in order to preserve the lives of civilians.

Syrian Arab Army’s shelling of Jisreen reportedly destroyed a two-storey building, killing one and wounding several civilians.

>Daraa:

Syrian Arab Army and Hezbollah are reinforcing their positions in the “Triangle of Death” area located between the Damascus, Daraa, and Quneitra governorates. The aforementioned forces erected earth mounds near Umm al-Aeusij in the direction towards Tell al-Hara. The defenses were also reinforced in Khirbet Koum, north of Jidiya village. These developments were confirmed by the commander of the Free Syrian Army’s Jaysh al-Ababil, who stated that the group’s fighters deployed on the front lines noticed the newly-erected barriers.

Demonstrations were held by the people of Inkhil demanding the lifting of the siege of the East Ghouta. Around 300 people participated in the demonstrations.

says sl*V(e) rapebaby

It's a tiny tomb in a out-of-the-way place and it's curently closed to public. no need to destroying it.

the turk is the best shitposter on this website

>anybody raping a turk

Come on now, we both know turkic women back then had bigger mustaches than slav men.

CJTF-OIR:

Between the 20th and the 23rd of November 2017 CJTF-OIR has conducted two strikes in Syria. CJTF-OIR‘s main focus in Syria at the moment is Deir al-Zour-Albu Kamal region where they did two strikes supporting SDF‘s operations against IS destroying two IS vehicles.

Full report on CJTF-OIR strikes conducted in both Syria & Iraq can be found here: inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/11Nov2017/20171124 Strike Release.pdf?ver=2017-11-24-035043-947

Amaq Agency:

Pakistan:

Two Islamic State’s improvised explosive devices killed a senior police officer and two elements of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police in Hayat Abad street, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province. Furthermore, six elements of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Police were wounded in the two explosions.

>he thinks they were the ones doing the raping

No way, the macedonian flag posting as Alexander and the german flag posting I am Greek are better.
But all of the top 3 are strongly centered on Bulgaria, so I get a lot of shitposts to read.

>FaG
>saddamposting

>the german flag posting I am Greek
behold

i would have though that iranian government's zeal would make them destroy it
also whats the public opinion of piruz, and how much people care about him?

DELET RAHHHHH

UHHHHHHHHHHHH guys?????

What did he mean by this????

haaretz.com/israel-news/1.824545

The educated elite all left Syria you dumbfuck.

Archive time
unvis.it/haaretz.com/israel-news/1.824545

I know, we have a bunch on TV here.
But there are some left.Part of the country was never at war, so why would they leave from there?

Fug Iran. I'm waiting for a Glorious Ottoman Revival.

I don't think many Iranians had heard his name.

Between Nov. 20 and Nov. 23, Coalition military forces
conducted 10 strikes consisting of 14 engagements against ISIS terrorists in Syria and
Iraq.
On Nov. 23 in Syria, Coalition military forces conducted one strike consisting of two
engagements against ISIS targets.
• Near Abu Kamal, one strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit and destroyed an ISIS
vehicle.
There were no reported strikes conducted in Iraq on Nov. 23, 2017.
On Nov. 22 in Iraq, Coalition military forces conducted two strikes consisting of two
• Near Qayyarah, two strikes destroyed an ISIS headquarters and a VBIED factory.
There were no reported strikes conducted in Syria on Nov. 22, 2017.
On Nov. 21 in Iraq, Coalition military forces conducted six strikes consisting of nine
• Near Al Qaim, one strike engaged an ISIS tactical unit and destroyed an ISIS
vehicle.
• Near Qayyarah, two strikes engaged an ISIS tactical unit and destroyed an ISIS air
defense headquarters, a fighting position and 22 ISIS-held buildings.
• Near Rawah, three strikes destroyed two ISIS tunnels, two weapons caches and an
ISIS bunker.
There were no reported strikes conducted in Syria on Nov. 21, 2017.
On Nov. 20 in Syria, Coalition military forces conducted one strike consisting of one
engagement against ISIS targets.
• Near Abu Kamal, one strike destroyed an ISIS vehicle.
There were no reported strikes conducted in Iraq on Nov. 20, 2017.
Additionally, we received late reporting of two strikes consisting of two engagements
conducted in Syria against ISIS targets on Nov. 19 near Abu Kamal, damaging four ISIS
tunnel systems.

>source
inherentresolve.mil/Portals/14/11Nov2017/20171124 Strike Release.pdf?ver=2017-11-24-035043-947

I wouldn't even trust him with that.

i see
thanks for the insights

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42094105
>Israel and Saudi Arabia: What's shaping the covert 'alliance'
To all intents and purposes, Saudi Arabia and Israel are de facto allies in the struggle against Iran's rising influence in the region. It's a developing but highly sensitive relationship, but every so often there is a hint of what may be going on beneath the surface.
Last week Israel's Chief of Staff, General Gadi Eisenkot, said in an interview with UK-based Saudi newspaper Elaph, that Israel was ready to exchange intelligence with the Saudis in order to confront Iran.
"There are shared interests and as far as the Iranian axis is concerned we are in full accord with the Saudis," he said.
A few days later, speaking after a conference in Paris, a former Saudi justice minister, Dr Muhammad bin Abdul Karim Issa - a close associate of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman - told the Israeli newspaper Maariv that "no act of violence or terror that tries to justify itself by invoking the religion of Islam is justified anywhere, including in Israel".
This was rare public criticism from inside the Arab world of attacks against Israelis.
And just the other day a former senior Israeli military figure speaking in London told of two recent meetings with senior Saudi princes, both of whom said to him words to the effect that, "you are not our enemy any more".
Such signals are not sent by accident. They are carefully co-ordinated and intended to warn Iran of the developing relationship as well as to prepare Saudi society given the likelihood that such ties may become ever more apparent.
The Israelis - given the nature of their political culture - tend to speak rather more openly about the relationship than do the Saudis. We know little about its practical realities or its strategic content. But it is real and it is developing.

Threat from Iran
This is at one level "a coalition of circumstance". The destruction of Saddam Hussein's regime in Iraq in 2003 by a US-led coalition removed a Sunni Arab strategic counterweight to Shia Iran.
The resulting Shia-dominated political leadership in the new Iraq has close ties to Tehran. It is no accident that Iraqi Shia militias have been active in the fighting in Syria supporting the government of Bashar al-Assad.
ran's decision to back President Assad in the Syrian civil war, along with Russian air power and equipment, helped turn the tide in his favour. It opens up the possibility of an Iranian corridor stretching all the way from Tehran to the Mediterranean - something that many Sunnis see as a foreign, Persian intrusion into the heart of the Arab Middle East.
So the enmity between Iran and Saudi Arabia is both strategic and religious.
Why Saudi Arabia and Iran are bitter rivals
For the moment Iran and its allies and proxies, like the Shia militia group Hezbollah in Lebanon, appear to be winning. So a strengthening of the relationship between Israel and Saudi Arabia makes sense to both countries.
Both insist that Iran should never be allowed to become a nuclear weapons state. Both are uneasy about aspects of the international agreement limiting Iran's nuclear activities. And both see an increasingly well-trained and well-equipped Hezbollah in Lebanon as a force for instability in the region.
Trump factor
But there is something more going on here as well. It is not just the problem of a rising Iran. Other crucial factors need to be considered too, notably the impact of the new Trump administration in the United States and the broader trajectory of the Middle East in the wake of the Arab Spring and the horrific war in Syria.
At first sight neither Saudi Arabia nor Israel should have any complaints about the new administration in Washington.

Mr Trump in visits to both countries seems to have embraced their strategic outlook and he too is deeply sceptical about the nuclear agreement with Iran.
He is lavishing Washington's allies in the Gulf with new arms sales of ever more sophisticated weaponry.
But empathy is one thing, practical strategy quite another. However welcome many of the president's words may be in Israel and Saudi Arabia, both governments know that US policy seems adrift in the region.
The US and its allies have been out-gunned and out-played in Syria by Russia and Iran.
For all the talk the US has not yet put forward a credible and coherent policy for containing Iranian influence.
No wonder the Saudi Crown Prince has decided that his country must be more active in its own interests. There is a sense in which both Israel and Saudi Arabia are adjusting to a waning of US influence in the region and the return of old actors like Russia.Israeli fears
And there is something more fundamental too. Prince Mohammed is embarking on a dual strategy of trying to confront Iranian influence while also re-shaping and modernising the kingdom.
The latter is in many ways a response to the upheavals of the Arab Spring and the threat of Islamist violence.
Prince Mohammed appears to have determined that the region must change if it is to have any future. And change begins at home. Reform may be as important as containing Iran.A number of private discussions lead me to believe that this is something that Israel buys into too. They recognise that Prince Mohammed's activism comes with many risks.
But they have watched with horror from the sidelines of the war in Syria, not least at what some Israelis see as the "normalisation" of the use of chemical weapons; this prompting a very limited response from the wider international community with Moscow actually lending its protection at the UN Security Council to its Syrian ally.

sraelis see Syria as "a laboratory" of what could be the region's future. Hence their willingness to stress the positives in what Prince Mohammed is trying to do.
How far might this Israeli-Saudi dynamic go? Well that depends upon a lot of factors. Will Crown Prince Mohammed's bold attempt to change Saudi Arabia's course succeed? Might he over-reach in terms of Saudi Arabia's effort to exert regional influence?
Fundamentally, if the Saudi-Israel relationship is to emerge blinking into the sunlight, there needs to be progress on the Palestinian front. The Saudis have long said this must come before they will openly recognise Israel.
Without the renewal of a meaningful peace process that actually promises Palestinian statehood the Saudi-Israel "alliance" must remain in the shadows.

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A VIDEO ACCOMPANYING THE ARTICLE AT SITE. PITHY, WEAK VIDEO. VERY BRITISH.