twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yandere Male main character
>Incestuous ntr
>Delicious brown pregnancy
>Monstergirl molesting
>Poorfag Loli rape

This show was way ahead of its time. Nowdays it would blow Sup Forums

>oldshit
granpa it's time to go to bed, thanks :)

Not posting "we are the stars"

One job user, one job

>being a swordsman paldin
>not being a thief rogue master race

This show triggered me on ep 1 because the faggot MC sold the GTB card for peanuts

>not monk master race

Asura Strike is probably the coolest move ever in a video game.

>monk
>when you can just hide or run behind a lampost during asura strike casting time
>or just strip them
monks are for beginners
>Asura Strike is probably the coolest move ever in a video game.
>not jupitel thunder or lord of vermillion
man i miss playing ragnarok

>gets gtb card
>somehow struggle for the rest of the series

???

Anybody read the OG? How is it?

How does this make you feel anons?
youtube.com/watch?v=sj5xPVjRnio

Roan did everything wrong

>didnt slot the gtb card in a guard or buckler
>surprised that they struggled
ok but it was rushed/incomplete
a shit

worst anime of all time
>WE ARE DA STARS!

billions and billions of feels at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZySur9CnR8

God, more than 10 fuckin years...

I wouldn't mind a Ragnarok anime where they explored the lore of certain areas extensively.

I can't remember much but does this show has the worst character development ever? Especially after he became pally.

Also, hunter raping the sick sin who can't refuse was pretty lewd.

>game 11/10
>manga 6/10
>animation shit/10

I remember watching this on Cartoon Network when I was a kid and being like "HOLY SHIET THEY'RE LIKE SHOWING ALMOST BOOBS".

Oh, the sweet innocence of a child

I bet at least 80% of people on this thread is spic/br hue

This anime needs a remake.

>oneshot moonlight with LoV

I remembered coming across a RO manga series called "Out of order" or something like that.
Hilarious shit, but I don't think there's any scan of the entire volume.

Ragnarok Online - Guild Member Boshuuchuu!
1 Volume long, probably shit, but its still a shame it ain't scanlated.

I remember this. God it was awful.

>based Merchant saving the day
Best scene really, probably second only to when he comes back from his job advancement.

I didn't know casca was in the show.

We are the stars mind

>man i miss playing ragnarok

You can always give it a try again. It's expanded quite a bit from that "old world" you remember from the anime. There's a new world beyond the rift gate. And there's an alternate dimension where you can see how Glast Heim looked BEFORE it was destroyed. You can wander around in it. No more fallen columns and dim lighting getting in your way.

Xration actually released FOUR Hime Kishi Tame (Princess Knight Taming) doujinshi stories. It makes use of those pet taming items. The story is continued in each doujin as one big story arc.

[Xration (mil)] Hime Kishi Tame - Princess Knight Taming 1 (RO)(C76)[Brolen ver3]
exhentai.org/g/268640/3d60d038fd/

[Xration (mil)] Hime Kishi Tame - Princess Knight Taming 2 (RO)(C82)[English]
exhentai.org/g/613880/c98b5a583d/

[Xration (mil)] Hime Kishi Tame - Princess Knight Taming 3 (RO)(C86)[Natty Translations]
exhentai.org/g/735092/a5a53adc0f/

[Xration (mil)] Hime Kishi Tame Ho - Princess Knight Taming 3 Addendum (RO)[Tremalkinger]
exhentai.org/g/741117/183688baa6/

These doujins are based upon Ragnarok Online which has a free-to-play client download available at:
playragnarok.com

Ragnarok Online info and play guides:
irowiki.org

Or SEAmen

>This show was way ahead of its time. Nowdays it would blow Sup Forums

The show was pretty faithful to using the emotes too. It's the only anime based on MMO that used so many of the in-game features in the anime itself.

The Ragnarok Online game concept was based upon a korean manga (manwha). After the author went to work on the MMO, the manwha went into indefinite hiatus and it remains unfinished to this day.

The first ten volumes are translated and available at:
bakabt.me/torrent/168508/ragnar-k-into-the-abyss-ragnarok-lee-myung-jin

War of the Emperium with the Sup Forums guild "Long Cat" was amusing. As you can see, Long Cat had two castles at the start of the castle takeover war.

>monks are for beginners
Combo usage seems hard for beginners since they have to get the timing too.

>I remembered coming across a RO manga series called "Out of order" or something like that.
>Hilarious shit, but I don't think there's any scan of the entire volume.

Don't remember any manga like that. What was it about? Was it a manga or doujinshi?

You forgot that assassin and knight were gay for each other despite assassin impregnating brown girl

I like how they used character designs from official RO illustrations
The song is utter crap

>Poorfag Loli rape
Explain

Why nobody makes a new season of Ragnarok? It would make everyone older than twenty orgasm like there's no tomorrow.

Loli merchant wanted to sell apples and ended up getting gang raped by a group of thugs.

Clown a best

I miss RO

>Why nobody makes a new season of Ragnarok? It would make everyone older than twenty orgasm like there's no tomorrow.

Well, the game would need sponsors and license buyers. Would there be any? The owner of RO (and the korean RO company Gravity) is now the japanese game company that originally licensed RO for Japan. A lot of RO's downfall occurred because of a corrupt set of Board of Directors in the korean Gravity company. They were convicted in court of trying to wreck the company (and they did a good job). Why would management wreck a company? That was to trigger the various escape clauses and termination bonuses they would receive if the company dissolved. When the rewards for failure are greater than for success, then management might try to wreck the company especially when they are the ones to vote in such types of provisions.

Corruption in companies or government is bad.

During all that, the 3D version of RO suffered as it would go, get cancelled by the board, go again, and get cancelled. Three times. What a waste of money. In the end, the much weakened company shrunk to the point where it was bought up by the franchisee Gungho Games in Japan.

Gungho is like Anno. Just milk it until the end. So they aren't going to put up any money to make a second season of RO especially when isekai SAO and other virtual reality isekai game anime are out there.

Any anime or further development of RO is really up to Gungho as it is the boss of Gravity.

>I miss RO

I had a LOT of great FEEL moments in that game.

This show was so bad.

I liked it, at least the 6 or so volumes I could find.

It had delicious brown.

>I liked it, at least the 6 or so volumes I could find.

Download the rest of the RO manga as mentioned in

Welp. I'll get right on that. I remember that Loki girl or w/e was pretty qt 3.14.

I read the series from the public library when I was a young teenager, so it's been a while since I've touched upon it.

>yfw permabanned from iRO because GM caught your bot with your main still in the party

This was huge in Flipland

About Judia
>In the Japanese version she speaks with a Kansai accent; in the Philippine version she speaks in the Bisaya accent

this blew my mind as a kid. Bisayas are like country bumpkins where I'm from

Since the game is pretty easy now due to the "easy mode" features added in to compete against other games, you can level up scratch chars solo to be transcendant in one day. After all, you already know how to play the game and you importantly know and understand the maps and when to move on.

Some players make it a challenge to set time records. Long ago, the GMs used to get involved inside the game. One time, they ran a contest to see how high a level you can get a scratch char in 10 minutes of play. Due to GM confusion, they actually allowed 12 minutes. It was guaranteed an equal start because everyone had to show up with a newly created novice at the castle training ground and sign up for the contest there. The winner reached level 76 in 12 minutes. There were multiple chars in the 50's and 40's. Some chars were in the 30's. A lot of chars were in the 20's which showed lots of players understood the fine point quirks of the game. And of course, a ton of players were still novices as they had not even gotten job10 in that 12 minutes to quit being a newbie novice. I sucked since mine was just level 15 in 12 minutes.

In the current iRO game, as far as I know, the record time to quit being a novice is approx 7 minutes. It's a lot more walking around than in the older game version where someone reached 76 in 12 minutes.

loli wannabe merchant with a makeshift cart gets pulled into an alley way with her stuff by a group of merchant thugs, and gets raepd while her poring pet watches.

Her stuff gets stolen too.

crap game with pay to play mechanic.

At least players can't get robbed now except when in the city of Lighthalzen.

Remembering 2004 Ragnarok still feels extremely sad. Damn I miss it.

At least Cookie with Sup Forums was a thing back in the day.

>gookshit

>tfw I cried before when Yuufa used Gloria and my friends laugh at it because Gloria was at that time our president
that shit was embarrassing I literally cried because of a anime/vidya

>This show was way ahead of its time. Nowdays it would blow Sup Forums

The game being free to play was a big deal too. A player can be any class and get to level max without ever paying to play. There's no gimping and the war of emperium is available to all without paying. The company made good on its statement that the game was free to play. It's unlike almost every other company where time limits were imposed, level limits, travel restrictions, gear restrictions, etc. RO didn't really limit the players who didn't pay unless you are thinking of certain character customizations.

>The game being free to play was a big deal too.

So are you saying me our companies in our country ripped us off? You have to pay like 3 bucks to play for a week.

>Remembering 2004 Ragnarok still feels extremely sad.
Ahh, someone posted this back at the end of 2003. Sup Forums is pretty old too.

mfw Takius died
it was not fair bros

Where did the magic go, Sup Forums? I hopped around free servers with a nice guild for ages, and nowadays I didn't even manage to trascend my character before getting absolutely bored of the grind.

>Used to read the Ragnarock manwha in my high school library.
>Love the shit out of it because it had hot chicks and violence.
>Series abruptly stops for no reason because of the MMO
>My best friend from around that time was addicted to that game and hung out with me less because of it.

Cucked by an MMO, I can never forgive Gravity corp.

>So are you saying me our companies in our country ripped us off?

iRO is free to play.
Each country or region had its own franchisee that licensed the game from Gravity / Gungho.

It is still free to play on iRO. Almost every cash shop item can be purchased from other players with in-game zeny. So that means pretty much all the cash shop items are also "free" as long as you farm enough zeny or items to trade for it.

The iRO franchise (USA based) for Ragnarok Online has a free-to-play client download available at:
playragnarok.com

Ragnarok Online info and play guides:
irowiki.org

iRO uses the english language, but has players from all over the world on it. iRO stands for International Ragnarok Online.

Pre-renewal and the release of 2-2 classes was the golden age of Ragnarok. Even if it was p2p, especially because it was p2p.

And fuck before the mods crack down on this thread for being MMO shit. That Alice episode was gutwrenching.

>ragtag group of first classes kill a GTB
>gets the card
>doesn't keep it

>Where did the magic go, Sup Forums?

Ragnarok Online has over 1000 maps you can fight on. But I bet most people never get to most of the maps because they never do quests or other things to unlock access. Some maps are also only available while a quest is in progress. So if you solve the quest or move on from that point, you might lose access to the map. Occasionally, some people refused to finish quests just to keep access to that map such as the one with the unique drops Eye of Hellion. Those drops are only from that map and it can only be accessed at a certain point in a quest. If you solve the quest, you can never go back unless you are married or your baby cries out for mama and papa to come save it.

The servers i play on got shutdown.

I could never find another one to replace it, one with 3rd Class Jobs & Quests, but still had the charm of pre-renewal, which was instant cast and no skill delays.

Custom Items too.

OP is a filthy gaijin who played RO for free while we had to use "load cards"

You didn't list loli-Takius being raped by her teacher. Everyone always forgets that one

I'm Indonesian, we also had to use top up cards back then in game center
I like the ed, it gives melancholy feeling

LORD OF VERMILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flipfag here. It was all the rage in internet cafes.
Yes the ED gave me feels
I was spoiled by the ending when someone watched it on CR. There was Roan and Yuufa tongue on tongue action.

>crazy sage raping loli takius
I have no memory of this

>o2JAM
>Ragnarok Online
>Gunbound

Holy Trinity lad.

It's a short scene during the last chapters, there's a flashback with loli-Takius and LORD OF VERMILLION waking up on the same bed naked.

With all the fucked up shit this show not so subtly implies, it ain't hard putting two and two together

>chapters
There's a manga? Or you mean episodes?
Because I also don't remember this scene.

This show implies a lot of dark things that flew over kids heads back then. I would have never known Maya was raped if my older friend didn't tell me.

>No Ran Online
Nigga please.

>Selling grand tip bag for apples

Picture: One of my favorite scenes from the anime series was Maya playing with Poi-Poi....

>crazy sage raping loli takius
>I have no memory of this
Even inside the game you can see loli butt. The next time you take a look at the Parasite monster, look at the backside a little more carefully.

>not Rising Force Online

It's like you don't even like Jingoism Simulator - The MMO.

>tfw no soul linker in anime

I don't remember much of the usual MMOs that plagued internet cafes back then. Dota was around 2005.

I know abscbn was marketing the hell out of this one mmorpg. Tantra? And that there was a battleon like game named Anito.

Motherfuckers don't make me download the whole thing to grab a screen.

It's a pretty unknown series published only in Thai.
It's mostly jokes about the games system, a little bit like comedy isekai.
topicstock.pantip.com/chalermthai/topicstock/2012/09/A12594919/A12594919.html

If the official RO game wasn't such a rotting corpse I'd love a comedy SoL meta anime about people playing it. Basically Log Horizon without the shitty isekai setting.

Is Tree of Savior a good way to get the same nostalgia?

No.

It's a poor copy.

Nope. It goes for the hand-holding through some linear quest story line that many others do nowadays, and which RO notoriously did not have. Then again, I got bored of said hand holding about 5 hours in, so if it stopped at any point after that, I wouldn't know.

I thought it was from the original devs.

Nah. The concept is good, there's a lot of shit there that reminds you of RO but it's nowhere near as charming and it's plagued by modern MMO mechanics.

Early 00s anime music always had that pleasant mix between 90s and late 00s aesthetic.
youtube.com/watch?v=XeASy3a3YY8

This anime's character development was frustrating but paid off in the end.

Any webms?

Download the whole series for this user then

youtu.be/qmb-F6dUnn8?t=15m56s

Where's a good source of download for playback on a laptop or PC? Those youtube ones can't be it.