G..guys my uncle who's high in the system just told me a major redpill

I asked my uncle who's an investment banker for one of the top 5 biggest banks in America whether he ever gets to swim in the big pile of money. He just laughed at me and said "there is no pile of money, most currency we have is in digital form". I said "oh that's lame" and he said "yeah, besides even if it wasn't, we loan that money out and keep a very small reserve so our bank doesn't hold much cash at all".

I said "what?". He clarified. Apparently banks don't actually hold onto your money, they LOAN it out and only keep about 10%. Why the FUCK has has no one said anything about this? Whats going to happen when this information becomes public IF it becomes public. What's going to happen when people learn that banks literally loan out YOUR money that you trust them with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9lI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How retarded are you that you don't even know what fractional reserve banking is?

Banks always uave fone that, educate yourself, kid.

That's how banks work, though. Its not a vault. If you want a bunker vault for your cash money than build it yourself

kys Mike Maloney shill

Meme.flag

This is a distraction from valerie jarett threads.

Dig
Dig
Dig

Hahahahahahaha you must have missed the federal reserve video in middle school

youtube.com/watch?v=RrwbgdtbdXE

>Whats going to happen when this information becomes public IF it becomes public.

this is pretty much what the 2007/2008 financial crisis was

everyone tried to withdraw their non-existent money at once so the banks collapsed, then had to be nationalised by the governments to repay people

redditors like to circlejerk about Iceland's response which was to just let all the banks fail, what they don't like to talk about is how 20% of Iceland's population lost their entire life savings

>most currency we have is in digital form
I learned that in high school.
Your central bank is privately owned, if you didn't know. Guess by (((who)))

I'm sure shit like this always happened but if major banks are doing stuff like that what happens when people find out

What do you mean it's how they work, no it's not they keep your money safe. What gives them the right to loan out MY money

mfdr

They don't teach you about that shit in middle school. In middle school I learned how to multiply and divide not federal reserve shit

Go ahead, blow your mind a little more...
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gramm–Leach–Bliley_Act

The fact you agreed to this when you signed up retard.

This is common knowledge, memeflagger. There's no way you're older than 15. No way.

We know.

That's why they go bankrupt the second enough people withdraw their investments.

My dad works for Nintendo. He said they have a huge underground warehouse that was full of switches and they only released a handful so there would be lots of hype about it being 'sold out everywhere"

I mean, that's how banks make money.
It's also the reason why I don't keep my money at the bank.
I thought that everyone knew this :P

>flag
>retarded post
>frog
underageb& kill yourself kid. its personnel.

All outlined in the documentary Money masters. Pic related link related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9x986VJ9lI

Your about 60 yrs late fractional banking has been around for a while

the absolute state of amerimutt education

My daughter is 12 and learning algebra. You're a brainlet.

>What gives them the right to loan out MY money
The contract YOU signed

big if tru

Your a retarded underage.

>banking 101
>meme flag
you must be at least 18 to post on Sup Forums

I was in Alegbra in 7th grade bro, you're just retarded

Yes that's how bank work nowadays. Go back to school you dumb shit.
It's common knowledge.

This

This

by now it's impossible to tell if this is b8 or the actual children that killed this board are this retarded

>20% of Iceland's population lost their entire life savings

Maybe we need to do this. Their savings aren't even real if the money isn't actually there.

It's the latter.

Then you obviously come from a family of freaks. Only loser autistic freaks do that kind of shit

People like you were bullied where im from freak. What kind of loser does that shit in 7th grade.

are you five ?
>see flag
ok i see

Hate to break it to you but there are no Scrooge McDuck piles of money in the bank vault. They are empty. They mostly hold rolled change, office supplies, and at most safety deposit boxes. You usually can't withdraw more than $2-3k without prior notice so they can get the money in.

Fractional reserve banking.

You're obviously trailer trash, user.

Congratulations, your "uncle" described fractional reserve banking.

what a newfag

yeah, there's a legal minimum they have to keep on hand. it's a pretty miniscule percentage though.

this all started with goldsmiths, where youd leave your gold until you wanted it. they realized others money could be lent out. if the person wanted it back, they were reimbursed with other people's gold. it works well up until somebody rips you off bigtime, or everybody wants their gold back simultaneously.

thats why the kikes love crypto so much. they can do the same exact thing. and then once the inevitable crash occurs, they can shrug their shoulders because it's decentralized.

Ummm “It’s a wonderful Life” user.

You might watch this.

It’s from a long time ago.

Oh jeez, OP. This info has been public forever. How do you think "bank runs" happen? Everyone goes to withdraw their money all at once, only to be told "We don't have your money! I-it's in Bob's house, a-a-and Bill's house!"

The american education system has failed. 400 genders but not a minute spent explaining the federal reserve.

Could you please ask your uncle, tomato plant in or out?

Fpbp

Welcome to Sup Forums

We've been talking about the banks for over 200 years

jfc kid keep up the pace

>math is rayciss n' shit
Haha.. You're a nigger, right? You definitely sound like one.

>meme flag
Nice b8

>Kekistani flag
>Retarded
Please leave

>always uave fone that
>educate yourself
>uave fone
Educate yourself lad

Nice projecting buddy. It's clear to me you are white trash

I'm just not a fucking loser who does math. I never said it was racist. Enjoy having no friends

LOL babby's first capitalism. You think the bankers hold on to all that money for you for free. Fuck no, money left in the vaults is money lost. They use your money to invest and make money of it.
>Why the FUCK has has no one said anything about this? Whats going to happen when this information becomes public IF it becomes public. What's going to happen when people learn that banks literally loan out YOUR money that you trust them with?
Because it would be very dangerous for the elite. It would mean communism.

You...didnt know this?

>that awkward moment when you accidentally reveal to Sup Forums that you're a brainlet who doesn't read contracts he signs
To answer your question, you gave them the right to loan out your money.
I understand that you must be young and freshly redpilled (meme flag and pleb tier understanding of finance) so I'm going to give you some recommended viewing that should be enough to get you started:
Zeitgeist pt 2 - explains fractional reserves
The Big Short - pleb tier understanding of the housing collapse
Margin Call - pleb tier glimpse of how high finance works

WHY THE FUCK DOES BOB HAVE MY MONEY, ASSHOLE?!?

Congratulations.
You now know why the Great Depression happened (partially), why the 2008 recession happened (partially), and why the world hates Jews and has hated Jews for millennia (completely).

>what is fractional reserve banking
the post

also if you go to a bank and withdraw a large amount of cash they will start asking you questions, like where you work at shit. I am not sure what happens if you say none of your business

5d palindrome check'd

big if true

what is this babbys first red pill?

>ITT

Maybe typing while driving was a mistake. but at least I am not a faggot underage lime OP.

why would reddit like letting the banks fail? Wouldn't that be capitalism?

Kek.. you didn't even know about fractional reserve banking and suck at math. Enjoy living in poverty, retard.

Welcome to the redpill OP. If you want to go even deeper through the rabbit hole read about Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and Bretton Woods conference.

My dad said all I have to do is get a degree in something to justify putting me on the board of directors at his company dumbass.

Wewlad.. all that projection can't be good for you.

Apparently OP has never seen It's A Wonderful Life?

It'll be on about 100 times real soon

This is just pathetic. Nintendo?

Honestly it depends on the nature and type of contract related to the account that the funds were deposited in in the first place and this will most likely vary from bank to bank
>t. Former banker

>they LOAN it out
Are fucking kidding me you fucking retard. They have done this for fucking ever. Where do you think the interest on your savings account comes from? When you put your money in a bank you authorize the bank to speculate with it. They in turn guarantee your loot and give you a small percentage of the take.

KYS

Id stille fuck her

>I'm just not a fucking loser who does math
>fuck learning stuff n sheeit
HAHAHAHAHAA A LITERAL BRAINLET

By design. It's hard for the people to defend their systems if they don't even know of their existence.

So much this.

No shit? Christ take an economics class. they only have enough money on hand to keep shit a float. if anything happens then the FDIC (what ever the fuck it is now) picks up the bill and gives the citizens their money pay out when ever that is.

I tried walking big short. It was way to fucking complex. I get the whole idea of people taking money out of a bank but they mentioned something about the 1970s and shit and how they are bundling shit together to make it triple A rated. I prefer wolf of wallstreet lol

Says the one bragging about his sister is only 2 and knows theoretical dark matter physics.

faggot flag

>Being this retarded.
I wish Reddit would stay in Reddit.

So your father realizes what an idiot his son is? That must cut pretty deep, user.

It's called usury for a reason. Bascially I let you hold onto my hammer. You loan out my hammer to some chucklefuck. When I want my hammer you give me back my hammer. The system works as long as the hammer is not lost and I get my hammer back when I need it.

This not a redpill, it is common knowledge.

Relax hes just young
>male brain isnt fully developed till age 21-25
Sad but true
Then again i guess it does make him a LITERAL brainlet but its not his fault
Also praise kek checkem

>knowing useless shit to feel SMART N SHIEEEET
Loser

t. underage FEMALE

jesus christ why did I click that

>what is FIAT currency

I was 14 once

>red pill
>common knowledge
Go back

>Says the one bragging about his sister

So, not only do you suck at math but your reading comprehension is complete shit? You're so screwed, user. I actually feel bad for you now.

shoulda died with your people yesterday sandnigger

That's the entire point of banks, why do you think your money collects interest in a savings account?