youtu.be/KoMh3XuB784?t=39
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAI YOOOOOOOO is godlike
voice acting is good
overall pretty damn gross looking though
holding out hope that they go 2D eventually

CLANG season 2 when?

Best arc, worst art

It's complete shit. I still can't believe how terrible it was and I hate that the manga will forever be tied to this lazy, piece of shit adaptation . Although the story is okay since it follows the manga pretty closely (except the horrendous episodes 1 and 3), the artwork was fucking terrible. Seriously, it's the ugliest TV anime series of the 21st century.
I know we shouldn't expect top-budget animation for a Berserk anime, but why did they have to ask for fucking Millepensee and GEMBA of all anime studios to make it? Did the committee spend all their effort and budget for the game? We'll never know.

However it did bring us new cool stuff like Hirasawa's new Berserk album and the game that looks miles and bounds better than the anime.
After seeing how good the game looks, I'm not too excited for the second cour in Spring even though we're going to see Schierke.

thread

>holding out hope that they go 2D eventually
that's not gonna happen

in a nutshell

youtu.be/KoMh3XuB784?t=39

why couldn't it just be like the jojo adaptation?

trash

i'm sure we couldn't be that lucky, yeah

There's no way this would have been greenlit for a second season if it weren't for the source material. Such a fucking dissapointment

should be outlawed under penalty of death

I finally understood how Guts felt when Caska was raped in front of him.

i hoped it wouldve been worse for the memes sake.

What bothers me so much about this anime is that they decided to hand it over to a literally fucking who studio that didn't do anything in terms of 3D animation and a random ass studio who's only worked on moe girl shorts. The fact the handed such a well known and beloved series to a bunch of nobodies is fucking bullshit as so many other studios could've done the series justice

That's some damn good anime.

It was good, except for the CG. It could've been a 7-8/10 adaptation instead of a 4/10.

Why wasn't there a continuation of the movies? It was supposedly going to cover all the arcs but stopped at the golden age. For gods sake, even the game tried to ignore the anime's existence.

The ED is beautiful and HAI YO is infectious

what really bothers me is how bad they fucked up guts' face
it's so damn long he looks like a foot

how so?
and do you have a source on the movie thing?

Fans of 'Sex in the city' I presume

There isnt much to say. I really wanted to like it, i tried so hard, but its just not possible.
In their defense there was enough gore, that was satisfying.

But the "censored" niples are just too much, even with all the CLANG shit, and the horrible horrible horrible animation, i was still OK with it. But after that i just gave up any hope i had to that shit.

I really wanted Nina to die, even though I read the manga many years ago

In all honesty I didn't even notice this when I watched it. I guess it takes some next-level autism to notice it at normal speed

i probably wouldn't have noticed without that webm, but i don't think observance=autism

I finished the manga a while ago but I haven't watched any of the adaptations, is it worth it? I saw a pale Caska and didn't think it was worth it

>a pale Caska

Holy shit they de-niggerized Caska?

Burn whoever is responsible for that shit at the stake.

i greatly enjoyed the movies
they skip a lot of shit, but as a fan you should be able to aprpeciate it
the 90s anime is very low on animation but has a great ost
2016 anime is really up to you
it looks gross but the soundtrack and voice acting is good

The worst

Jesus Christ,that looks like an amateur flash cartoon...so bad it's kind of funny actually

kek

It was so bad the memes couldn't even redeem it.

Because they sold like shit. Ticket sales and disc sales went down each time.

It was alright.

Rough around the edges but if you can get over the fact that it isn't the manga its great.

Kualiti

Why?!?

It's like the opposite of western media heh

It's stuff like this that just made the golden arc so fucking good. There was some crappy filler here and there, but god damn it was just such a great story. It really hits home the point of how magnificent manga can be as a storytelling medium.

What do you think is going through his mind right now, Sup Forums?

a bullet