How will capitalism work once every dollar gets spent?

Am yet to find a rebuttle to this argument. How does capitalism work once every last dollar is spent. People are buying shit like crazy so its only a matter of time before everyone runs out. Sure you can work more for more money but what about when the boss runs out of money? and his boss runs out? Everyone will run out of money eventually.

Haha nice funny silly communist bait my friend made me angry and conservative, roooo!

I don't think you understand anything about economics. Your flag is also a good indicator you don't understand how economy works.
Money circulates like blood.

Money is nothing more than a metric for value. As long as somebody can do something that's valuable to someone else, money can't run out.

Dollars are exchanged, they don't disappear, they only change hand.

The economy works by being able to infinitely divide a dollar.

You have to be 18 to post here. Sage.

>Money spent is removed from existence.

you have to have a hole in your head to not understand how this works yet

>a commie not understanding how money works
Well color me surprised!

>money that is spent is gone forever
>This is what retarded communists actually believe

You just keep making more and keep borrowing more. The economic system is based around time displacement. As you borrow money (create new money) you have to pay back more than you borrowed. But in the time between when you borrowed the money and have to pay it back you can borrow more money to cover the interest. So long as you keep borrowing money and keep going further in debt the system sorta works.

Now ask me if I think this is a good monetary policy.

>money disappears once it is spent
This isn't runescape kiddo

You print more. Duh.

You mean when the dollar cannot be backed anymore by oil?

Abolish private central banks and fractional reserve banking. Anyone who offers a different answer is a TPTB shill.

Most of the monetary value is just 1 and 0s in computer memory. There is no necessity for physical, paper money. Most transactions are just electronic transfers. Paychecks are direct deposited, people use credit cards and debit cards...the value money is just an illusion. It has no intrinsic value. Do you really think that when a corporation buys another one for billions of dollars that they bring a tractor trailer filled with greenbacks to the closing? Do you think that when people buy houses, they need to bring suitcases full of money?

quick! hoard the money!

Why do you think the banks switched over to electric currency. WACTH hypernormalazation

Not sure if dumb as fuck or just baiting

>How will capitalism work once every dollar gets spent?
You print new money. LOL

It doesn't get destroyed when its spent you fucking twat.