America

>america

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MQyoSLOlglw
unv.is/localsyr.com/news/local-news/woman-killed-in-apparent-hunting-accident-in-western-new-york/862997516
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/11/canadian-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-granted-total-freedom.html
youtu.be/3tFESDCz7Zw?t=30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She was wearing a deer Costume, Cuck
go back to trying to murder Emos

>Thought he killed a stupid animal
Even better, he killed a muslim

>Even better, he killed a muslim

2 game wardens 7 hunters and a cow

youtu.be/MQyoSLOlglw

she wasn't muslim, just armenian

She was wearing antlers.

>"She wasn't that semite, she was this other semite!"
All semites are a cancer on mankind

OHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She had a great rack.

From a distance I could see how he could confuse the two. She should've been wearing some blaze orange.

Well shit happens. Let's all move on

was it disgusting sport hunting or did he eat her?

Too bad it wasn't Maddox.
>murder emos
I think they're perfectly capable of culling themselves

>living in a country where any random nutjob can take away your life at any moment by pulling their finger back 1cm

dude shot her at 200 yards using a pistol 40 minutes after sunset
unv.is/localsyr.com/news/local-news/woman-killed-in-apparent-hunting-accident-in-western-new-york/862997516

Underrated post

Living in a country that is 1984.

>living in a country where a Muslim can cut off your head with a 6 cm knife, parade it around the streets and still not get the death penalty

Lol mate, good show.

>living in a country where a shitskin can take a way your life by depressing a gas pedal in lorry 1inch
>living in a country where you beg shitskins to invade
>living in a country where a shitskin can take away your life by holding a knife and swinging it in a stabbing motion
>living in a country where you go to jail and then are summarily executed by radical islamists for being islamaphobic
>ect ect
RIP Britain
"S" to spit on grave
S

>living in a country where a shitskin can take a way your life by depressing a gas pedal in lorry 1inch
Alright this one got me, fucking kek

she wasn't armenian she was Indian and she had already suffered enough

RIP anjali

How much longer till we have some common sense gun safety legislation? ENOUGH.IS.ENOUGH.

did they catch him yet?

>be american
>get shot

>foreigners post our gun murders like we give a fuck
we really, seriously don't. we are selusa secundus. we are the fucking sardaukar. fear us faggot.
the only people who cry about it here are the people who would cry about one thing or another anyways. mommy/daddy issue types.

le 56% lives matter!

Ironically enough we do have them, in NY of all places

oh deear

Semite is a meaningless term outside the realm of linguistics. Armenians do not speak a semitic language. Retard.

i used to like that guy

Well they look like Animals. Oops.

His teeth are too white to be british.

>43-year-old Rosemary A. Billquist

Kill yourselves.

To be fair, deer in western New York often walk their dogs after sunset.

>Gerace tells News 4 it’s a hunter’s responsibility to not hunt once the sun has set.

The guy shot her. It doesn't matter if he claims it was an accident, you have no legitimacy shooting random things out in the open.

It's second degree manslaughter at best. First at worst.

(((Thomas Jadlowski))) oy vay goyim i thought that dirty armenian was a deer

Yeah, psycho face. You don't just confuse a woman walking a dog near her home with a deer.

That's not even how hunting works. You don't go out your front door and start shooting at moving shapes. It's a carefully planned search in the wilderness for tracks, setting up lures and ambushes. Far from roads and other habitations. If you don't hunt like that you're a fag who deserves to have his permit revoked.

This guy deserves life without parole but chances are there won't even be a court case.

Living in a country where Pakis rape your babies...

>It's a carefully planned

>tfw I just go a mile out from my house and sit in the woods and have a pretty good success rate

I hunt "old school" like my dad and by old school I mean I wear shitty orange clothes from the 80's and don't even use a tree stand or blinds.

>living in a country where niggers rape your children

>56%

>Better to live one day as a lion than a hundred years as a deer
Benito Mussolini
Who cares a few deaths here and there don't constitute muh freedoms being infringed upon. Come to America, fire some weapons, and then tell me it's not completely badass and that your so happy you can't do this in roo land. If you do that and still believe this than you are an insufferable commie faggot built perfectly for a work camp and then death chamber.

a*ericans truly are subhuman

The guy was an idiot.
>hunting 40 minutes past legal light
>sees something way out of range
>takes a potshot at it
Hope he gets enough to rot for the rest of his life in prison.

any more?

So you mean you don't even try to identify the sex of what you're hunting? That's the best way to shoot a random passerby too unless you live isolated from any neighbor.

I'm in disbelief too because unless game has never been hunted where you are, with no natural predators, they smell you from a hundred yards away and don't go remotely close to you.

You do confuse a women when it’s after dark and at a distance.
But following the law and not hunting after dark solves that issue.

They do sell cheap scent cover you know?

>smell you
Downwind, and they don’t always run. I’ve shot several deer when they attempt to lay down and let you pass. Learned how to spot them from my grandpa, learned how to shoot on the fly from him too.

how can you confuse a person for a deer? and why was he hunting with a pistol? i have never hunted before but always wanted to

happened in cat county right near my house. That's why you always confirm that what your shooting at is a deer.

Don't mind me, just going to go walk my dogs in the woods.

That's a nice shot. But in all seriousness who fucking cares it's like europussycuntdouchefags think that you will be shot at constantly in burgerland. Grow a sack your ancestors walked around afraid of saber tooth tigers and shit.

she wasn't seriously wearing that right?

5pm isn't that dark but I'm having trouble understanding how it could even have played out with it being a genuine accident.

How could her silhouette resemble a deer. And if she was so far away and visibility was so poor he confused them, who the fuck gets a clear shot 200 yards away with poor visibility. Who even tries to shoot at something without even seeing what it is.

Sounds like straight up murder. Probably a neighbor dispute over some trees or whatever.

Kek
Guy was probably breaking the law anyways by hunting so close to a housing area. You can't hunt in suburbs, go innawoods

You don't hunt in neighborhoods either.

Oh no! Who will poop in the streets now?!

> leafs

One less jew

Hunting too close to residential area and 40 minutes after sunset

Hes gonna fry

nice shot

it was a legit mistake. the guy even called 911 and tried to put pressure on the wound. he was hunting for deer in the woods behind his house which if you walk long enough become the woods behind someone elses house, and its where this woman was walking her dogs. of course, a not retarded person would account for the possibility that if you hunt where people live you might kill someone,

What the fuck? How can you mistake a human being for a deer? How that dude mentally evaluated please.

>hitting Muslim teen with bacon
>that smile
the eternal lad

56% seems a little high doesn't it?

it was also a single shot,

I don't know I've never hunted like that. The thought of improvised hunting terrifies me unless you're out there in the wilderness, starving.

The only two times I participated in a hunt was a massive moose in the north Quebec, offroad and hundreds of miles from civilization. Took forever to track one and bait him with calls.
Other time involved me waiting for several early mornings with binocular in a treehouse to get a good idea of local roes herd patterns then my cousin shot one from a set up position one morning.

It's boring af but at least the meat is good.

deers > women
cuz deers don't try to destroy civilization

Not for deer....but for niggers you would.

Combine raging hormones in food plus gun freedom and you'll get that.

fake news

This guys story is super sketch. A couple things to note:
1. In the original Fox News article I saw, there was a quote from the husband of the deceased that said he knew the shooter’s family and just couldn’t understand how such a thing could happen and that the guy needed to learn a lesson about following rules. I don’t have the exact quote but that was s huge red flag that the husband and this shooter know each other.
2. No charges have been filed yet despite the fact that the 911 call came in 40 minutes after dark and NY has a no hunting after sunset law. Also, according to the story I read he did not have permission to hunt the neighbors Land where the woman was shot. So basically they should have at least a couple of laws normally enforced by department of conservaion or forestry or whatever the bureau that runs that shit in NY is. We are talking about a very liberal state even if it might be a conservative county which is possible in western NY. I just don’t see how they don’t at least file charges on him for the hunting after dark and hunting illlegally in private land unless they want to watch him and see what he does.

Indeed

If your not wearing orange walking in the woods during hunting season then your a city faggot who deserves it

3. Supposedly the shooter applied pressure to the wound until the emergency responders arrived but I know it didn’t take this guy 40 minutes to get to what he thought was a deer he just shot. 200 yards doesn’t take all that long to traverse in western New York, particularly in a semi-residential area which apparently this was. Might be rural but she was walking dogs behind her neighbors house.
4.Even with a single shot pistol he would still have a scope on the gun and if she’s walking her dogs she’s moving. Deer hunting isn’t like bird hunting, where you’re shooting while the animal is on the move with a shotgun. If you’re trying to take down decent size game you’re waiting until the deer is still so you don’t have to chase the animal a mile to find it.
5. The husband seems to have a very strange reaction after all this. If he had nothing to do with this than he’s truly one forgiving human being because it doesn’t appear that he’s even really all that angry and it doesn’t appear that he’s agitating for any criminal prosecution of the shooter. The message he put on Facebook was like someone who made peace with her dying a month ago, not someone who had his wife bleed out after some retarded shot her in the hip with a fucking pistol from two football fields away after dark while she was walking the dogs the night before thanksgiving.
6. This shooter must have been familiar to the woman or else how the fuck did the two labradors she was walking not tear his throat out when he approached the woman bleeding out. Dogs are pretty much always very instinctively protective of Their female owners, I know my dogs react completely differently to strangers when I walk them alone vs when I walk them with her. I don’t think he shot the dogs and I can’t see them leaving their dying human mom when the shot was 200 years away the sound wouldn’t have scared them off.

7. I think the husband and the shooter are being “observed” to see if There is any shady shit they are pulling, probably going through her social media etc to see if there’s any kind of affairs etc. they don’t want to bring charges because they don’t want either guy to lawyer up.

This.
Glad we have one parasite less intoxicating this planet.

>Defense of self
>versus
>Conscription of others to perform a service

Dipshit.

Yup. Was thinking about the land part too. Guy is shooting in a neighborhood at things on other people's properties.

It's murder. Premeditated and that husband's in it. If there's no investigations and arrests I might reconsider moving back to the US one day. Don't want to live in a country where you can get away with murder that easily.

Sounds like somebody's jealooouuussss!

if so, top kek

>That fucking shirt.

yeah you're just living next door to

foxnews.com/world/2017/02/11/canadian-man-who-beheaded-bus-passenger-granted-total-freedom.html

ONLY JUST WHAT? ONLY JUST WHAATT????

The Clintons have been getting away with murder for a very long time. Not sure if it’s better or worse that some rando schlub can pull it off. I do think that the husband and dude are in on it and I’m thinking law enforcement is just observing what happens next ie insurance etc.

>defense of self
>shooting a women who "looked like a deer"

>australia
youtu.be/3tFESDCz7Zw?t=30

instead of suicide by cop that would be suicide by hunter. surprised more people don't do it. dress up as a deer and hope you get shot in the woods

>anjali
>means rectums on serbian
>indian
cant make this shit up

She wasn’t dressed like a fucking deer it was almost thanksgiving not Halloween.

Bambian

i know im just having a laugh

Umm has anyone actually checked that this isn't a dude?