One Punch Fag could Not beat Goku. What is the appeal of a show where the hero beats everything in one punch...

One Punch Fag could Not beat Goku. What is the appeal of a show where the hero beats everything in one punch? It's boring, fuck you contrarian faggots for worshipping it.

how much you like them ≠ strength

>that image
Try harder, faggot.

Saitama is just cutting the bullshit about pretending that the MC can lose.

we understand that you hate us, now scram.

/thread

Its been a year and you fucking spics are still making these threads.

>150870418
trying too hard/10

jesus christ

>Saying Double Yew Tee Eff

quality post

goku can't take kinnikuman's burning inner strenght

Only one man can best Saitama.

b-but muh deconstruction

>kys

Kill yourself kid.

kukukukukukukukukuku

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Wouldn't Saitama be excited for someone who can stop his punch? I thought he was hoping to find someone strong because he's forgotten the excitement of fighting. Did I miss something or did someone make this pic without actually knowing anything about the character

ITT: things that can btfo goku

Where are the mods when you need them? This thread needs to be 404'd immediately.

This thread In a Nutshell. problem?

Many fucking threads and post need to 404 every 30 seconds

Sup Forums is a toilet for shitposters.

t.saitamafag

Here's mine.

ONE PUUUUUUNCH!!! XDDD HAHA!! I love one punch lol! The bad guy talks alot and guess what? ONE PUUUUUUUUNCH!!! :D haha i love satama!

I shuckled

This. If anything, he would be happy that he found someone who can take one of his punches.

But since his whole Schtick is beating anyone with ease, that's not going to happen.

>delete these
>doesn't delete the thread using a fucking ifunny.co image

BASED MODS BETTER DELETE THE BUYFAGS GENERAL LOL

>OPMfags and powerlevelfags use Facebook and iFunny
Thank you for that image, OP.

Lol

Faggot mods

Problem ??? One Punch Faggot Sucks my cock. Goku is Stronger and Dragon Ball z is OVER 9000 TIMES BETTER THAN ONE PUNCH PUSSY

I used to laugh at stuff like this, but now all I can think about is the fact that people seriously think this stuff

This is a weird thread. Have a Donald

your bait might hook more faggots over in 9gag

What is the appeal of a shit show like Dragon Ball that has the most mediocre storytelling you'll ever see in your life, extremely generic characters with very basic personalities and battles that are drawn out for much longer than necessary?

Can Beerus hakai Saitama?

Guess what? I don't even know what that gay faggot site is!! Problem?? One Punch fag sucks my Cock and So will You !

Nostalgia

What's with the weird capitalization?