Do you think Season 2 will be great or utter over due shit?

Do you think Season 2 will be great or utter over due shit?

What are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm keeping my expectations low.

I think everyone should expect shit and maybe be pleasantly surprised.

>utter over due shit?
I think you mean utter uneccessary shit

No one asked for this.

this
also im not expecting much from the music either this time around

I'm keeping my expectations high because no matter what I want to hate it

I predict she won't even be in Season 2. Just more of the emo kid grown up.

In the new season of FLCL, many years have passed since Naota and Haruhara Haruko shared their adventure together. Meanwhile, the war between the two entities known as Medical Mechanica and Fraternity rages across the galaxy. Enter Hidomi, a young teenaged girl who believes there is nothing amazing to expect from her average life, until one day when a new teacher named Haruko arrives at her school. Soon enough, Medical Mechanica is attacking her town and Hidomi discovers a secret within her that could save everyone, a secret that only Haruko can unlock.

But why did Haruko return to Earth? What happened to her Rickenbacker 4001 she left with Naota? And where did the human-type robot 'Canti' go?

Source?

the wiki page ill check the adult swim website to confirm

the pillows are working on this
that enough will make the anime good
maybe

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

I'm going to be cautiously optim--WHEN ZA KIDS ZING O DA FUTAH

>not expecting much from the music either this time around

>Not expecting great music from the Pillows

That's the only thing keeping me interested.

Perhaps if they had tried a different band?

Go from sound to animation rather than animation to sound

Have we had any recent news on this?

Dude, I'm gonna assume you haven't heard anything after their FLCL-song-including records, so please do yourself a favorite and don't.

People are going to hate it regardless, because of nostalgia filters.

Thank You, My Twilight was a great album.

Everything including My Foot and beyond has been garbage, at least based on what pops up on my Pandora.

>Toonami
Pure cancer. I will give this one a shit for now.

Biscuit Hammer is a great song.

Hasn't popped up on Pandora, most of what I get is from Happy Bivouac and Good Dreams. I haven't liked a single song on My Foot so far except for the titular song.

if they made naota appear as a manchild like eyebrowns guy i'll be sad. the worst part if that maybe they'll do it for the sake of pottery

>eyebrowns was a previous adventurer child who hanged out with haruko, appears as a side character

>naota was a previous adventurer child who hanged out with haruko, appears as a side character

I'm sure there's a way to 'acquire' their discography.

Since supposedly FLCL2 is supposed to center around a young girl it might not pan out to be as good as FLCL1 which was meant to be a young boys coming of age story. Thats assuming that they do the same thing in 2.

>No one asked for this.
Except for everybody.

Sounds promising, I guess.

Is she Naota and Eri's kid?

Are they gonna follow up on the manga plotline that implies Naota's mom is alive and was Haruko's partner?

>manga plotline that implies Naota's mom is alive and was Haruko's partner?
Huh?

If they do that I'll drop it. That totally destroys all of his character arc.

>even acknowledging the existence of this

I don't want the story of FLCL to go on. I want FLCL to actually be recreated from scratch, to be broken down into what made it great and built back up in order to make something new, something refreshing.

At this point I'm only watching for the music and (hopefully good)animation.

It'll probably be average but we'll hate it out of pure memery.
Calling it now.

Bullshit, nobody asked for this.
More people wanted Big O season 3 than another FLCL.
There was no fucking reason for it. FLCL was a complete story.

You know The Pillows have been active for nearly 30 years and have released 20 albums, right?
On top of that they're basically "The Pixies, except Japanese". There's plenty of music out there for you to listen to.

I'm aware, I have their discography, Im hoping for new music from them.