How many of you actually like other people. even if it's just white people or whatever race you are...

how many of you actually like other people. even if it's just white people or whatever race you are. how many of you genuinely care about people outside of your family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7_JeoIIB64
youtube.com/watch?v=WVu3RX2YxPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are pretty interesting so why not like them?

silverback gorilla would win

I don't even give a shit about my family

Caring for anyone other than yourself is weakness

>Who would win in a fight? A gorilla, or a gorilla with giant knives at the ends of it's hands?

>5'11
Never bet on manlets

We should try. Is there any weird animal fights on the deep web?

Hmm no, the gorilla would do the smart thing and flee

Im conflicted on this. I want to like people, I have this idea of what they'd be like but most everyone I meet is a fucking idiot. I guess I'm just disappointed in the people around me.

How the fuck do they measure the strength of these animals?

Its a really subjective thing to measure as they "were designed" to use their muscles in different ways.

You know niggers like dog fights and spices like cock fights. I get the feeling you aren't white.

No way. Bear would fuck his world up

This
Every single person you meet has a unqiue background and totally individual life story
And thats awesome

I have genuine, unironic affection and care for my co-ethnics

Thanks for that one you self diagnosed "sociopathic" autist

How does a bitch bear even use his strenght? Based Gorilla can pick up and throw shit. All the bear can do is climb trees, which the gorilla can too. Fuck bears

>People are pretty interesting so why not like them?
What about the ones who are scumbags ?

Fun fact. Although the strength of gorillas is not known fo sure, it ha been proven that a male silverback adult can lift as much as 4 tons. Think about that. Thats 8000lbs. Can he bench it? likely not. But they can move it around, which is pretty amazing

no way, if the gorilla actually stood its ground the bear would hiptoss it and maul its face. All bears are Judo black belts at birth..

I often consider this in a genuine sense. I want to like people, but I find that most are petty, vindictive fucking lunatics. People have plenty of stories to share and plenty of things to teach, but so goddamned many of them wouldn't sacrifice so much as toenail clippings for people they consider 'friends.'

Most people seem unable to look past their own hangups to really connect with others, and trying to connect with them is fucking exhausting.

I hate leftists. And I live in California. So I hate most people that surround me.

look up baby bear wrestles dog

Nah, Grizzly all the way. But I wouldn't fuck with a gorilla. Those things are insanely strong. But the grizzly has brutal claws that would finish it off pretty quick. It would be a sad thing to watch.

I don't care about anyone outside of my family. And even then I only care about a few members. I'm not a sociopath because I do genuinely care about those people.

There is no fucking question, the bear would destroy the gorilla

Fair point. Being interesting is not by itself reason enough to like somebody.

>how many of you genuinely care about people outside of your family
Well there was this gril but she turned out to be a whore and a liar so not really anyone.

I also hate Leftists. I also live in California. And I also work on a Leftist, Illuminati, Globalist television show. I realize the hypocrisy of profiting from working for them, but what's a nigga to do?

Bears throw rocks at campers. My grandfather was in the army and witnessed it.

HSo back in the 1800s rich wallstreet guys would import animals to fight.

Nothing ever beat a Kodiak.

Not a bull, not a lion, not a gorilla.

It might be a good fight if both weighed 500 pounds, or both weighed 900. But, a 900 pound bear vs a 500 pound gorilla would just be an easy meal for the bear.

you misspelled BeaversVsGorilla.jpg

I care about my fellow countrymen. That is why I don't want to see them replaced or attacked by migrants. That is why I always give to my fellow whites when they are down on their luck. However I also hate them. I hate that they are blind sheep being lead to their slaughter. That is why I have given up on being politically correct and started dropping redpills. I don't care that they hate me. I don't want to watch my people suffer needlessly.

Who fucking wins?

No, I don't like anyone.

Is working on set as awful in Cali as it is in ny? I hate actors and producers and pretty much everyone on set is a twat. Sound guys are creepy as fuck. So easy to be molested and taken advantage of for a woman especially - it makes me sick.

I can deadlift 3 plates, I'm sure I can take a gorilla down but a bear would be tricky.

The only reason im into politics is to protect others(not just whites) and educate people so we can have a future to look forward to.

Political belief: Conservarive Nationalism

I'm a huge anime fag so I care deeply for the Japanese mangaka and voice actresses that I follow on social media

I have a wife, my family and a few friends, but everyone else I come into contact with daily can die in a fire

They also probably didn't pitch it against truly giant animals like hippos, rhinos and elephants. No animal on earth can beat those.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7_JeoIIB64

My family has gone in a weird direction over the past few years with a few members going in directions we'd consider degenerate. But my core family is great. It's the cousins who have devolved.

3 plates? You couldn't take down a spider monkey. A fucking chimp would destroy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVu3RX2YxPw

hahahaha - I am a Sound Guy...
There are three of us in Audio who marvel at the idiocy of Leftists, the rest are all fucking Kool-Aid drinkers. Deep Kool-Aid drinkers.

>No animal on earth can beat those
A single human can, all you need is a long and sturdy enough spear, which you can make by yourself pretty much.

Sure thing buddy.

I hate humans. But if they all died, it would be relatively painless, which is unacceptable.
No, humans must survive the test of time, so that their collective suffering can be without end.

Write something. That’s what I’m working on. Animal farm the faggots.

I'm a misanthrope, meaning I generally hate people

AMA

Read notes from the underground

I care about my nation state. People are the main resource for the future of the nation state

Bear has claws, gorillas don't have claws.

Bear wins.

A gorilla would absolutely smash a bear

>care about people
>leaf
Go suck tredeaus cock faggot leaf

Silverbacks aren't aggressive, they hate fighting and are vegetarians . He will flee in a second. Grizzlies will begin eating it's prey while it's still alive without bothering to kill it.

I hate almost everyone
but i have empathy for everyone until they do something that makes me see them for the scum that they are

what was it like being raped by your dad?

I've always wanted a bearsking rug.

Never wanted a gorrilla head though. But I would like to go see them some day.

pretty good desu

he has a nice cock

I am just not very witty. Writing stuff that people actually want to see is not as easy as it sounds.

Look at this thread.

Perfect example.

The Gorilla would absolutely tear the bear to pieces in short order. It is smarter. It is meaner. It has a much stronger bite.

The way that the tendons on a gorilla are anchored between it's arm bones greatly increases strength, but this also reduces mobility... regardless, it could rip off the bears arm with little effort. It could also bite off HUGE chunks of bear-flesh very easily.

The question isn't whether a bear or a gorilla will win, but will a Leftist cuck finally realize, in the middle of being raped while kneeling on broken glass on their own kitchen floor, will they realize, finally, that guilting the rest of us to subsidize the person raping them - maybe this was a bad idea?

The Obama era was a chance for people to be liked by me

Then I realized that all races are self interested and have their own sense of supremacy, and conflicting values they wont confront, so i give up, and most of the assholes from around the world can go to hell now, i can see how terrible most people are regardless of their race

- t. native american

I hate everyone including myself.

You can easily look it up. A male chimp, at about 110 pounds, is twice as strong as an adult male. I can deadlift 6 plates per side, and I would have zero chance against a chimp or gorilla. I know for a fact that a predator HALF your weight can easily kill you. Unless, of course, you have a weapon. A 100 pound wolf, cat, chimp, or bear cub would eat you. And that's a sure thing, bud.

A Siberian tiger could take them both.

A polar bear would take the Siberian tiger. So could an elephant.

I care about my ethnic kin folk and to a lesser extent all other white people.

Honestly I hate human beings. I thought having children would improve this but it just made it obvious how we're nothing but delusional animals you can train like a pet and whenever they leave the house I have to keep in mind what pathetic retards the average person is they're interacting with.

Bear wins. Gorillas are mostly vegetarian and their aggression is all posturing. A bear is an adept hunter and wouldn't fuck around using its weight and claws to go straight for the kill.