I'm a Muslim British and won medals for my country, more than you whites ever did

I'm a Muslim British and won medals for my country, more than you whites ever did....

And you have a problem with ME?

"we must kill all infidels because a guy who raped a 9 year old said so"

LMAO

Not really, It's a very commendable achievement - I sure as hell don't have the willpower to go out and train to become an olympian

>I'm Muslim
>and British

You are a sandnigger, no matter where you born.

A British Muslim is an oxymoron.

Back to the desert you filthy subhuman. Win some medals for the shithole your parents crawled instead

Your first problem is being a Muslim
fpbp

nigger

nigger

nigger

Muslims haven't won shit, and they are all around some of the most mediocre and worst athletes.

taqqiya

moar

nah bro you chill n shit relax and go win ME more medals

>your belonging to a group is measured by number of sports medals won for your current country of residence
wow really makes me think

Yes because I would rather you won that medal for Somalia, Somalia never win medals.

Being British means nothing anymore. Fuck off.

But you're posting it on Sup Forums.

Remarkable.

Mo Farah, the person who wasn’t born in the uk, and whose parents aren’t from the UK. He lives permanently in the US, yet for some reason calls himself British.

>I won a piece of metal, because I was running fast
Who fucking cares? You're still a nigger.

do shitskins constantly feel pain in the ass due their subhumanoidism?

you cant be both muslim and british. you are not part of the european identity, you are a parasite to it. you leech off of the more powerful, poisoning it, like a tick stuck to a dog, and then when the dog is dying you claim that you are the dog.
you parasites make me sick.

>British
>Muslim
Stick your medals deep down your arse.
The only reason you ever got to participate in the olympic is because jews are sponsoring you.
Now Go back to your shithole and make it a better place or die otherwise.
We are sick of your whining ass.

I thought we have no borders, therefore no countries. What previous century nonsense about countries and medals are you talking about? Competitions for countries don't exist if borders don't exist, you are living proof. You are running for money i never paid for and don't want to waste my money for.

>I'm a Muslim British

That's self-contradictory.

Go home before the Brits make you stay forever.

>"British"

haha!! Africa needed those medals more than the Anglos

>I'm a Muslim British and won medals for my country, more than you whites ever did
Then why didn't you win them for the Muslim country of your choice?

neither muslim or british.

allah demands you overthrow the infidel, not entertain him like a monkey

You are legend .. ahahah

You could have won the same medal for the African country you come from. It would have been an honorable deed. Demostrating the physical achievements your ancestoral tree has allowed you to accomplish.
Instead you won it for the faceless cultureless idea of of raceless country, stealing the medal from your kin and giving it to someone who did not deserve it.
Shame on you.

Eternally btfo and I shit on your prophet who is a pedophile and a rapist

>Muslim
>British

Pick one you fucking goat licker.

Fuck off nigger.

was wondering what all the hype behind this guy was about

athlete won some medals.... nice

now i learn hes a Muslim.. suddenly it all makes sense

Why shouldn't Islam belong to England?

let me guess Mo is short for...

>no
>i'm british

>I'm a Muslim British and won medals for my country, more than you whites ever did....
>And you have a problem with ME?

White sports are archery, the caber toss and the discus. Win those.

still here you filthy kike?

You are a Nigger living in the UK with a piece of paper that says you are British. You do not win first and foremost medals for a country, but you win medals for a race. And yes, we have a problem with you when you live in our territory, we want to be free and have our own ethnostate.