Why was this so much better than UBW?

Why was this so much better than UBW?

Goold old 2011 shitposting bait thread.

Butcher>Nasu

The delusion that muh edge represents maturity. Zero is shit exactly like FSN, but with adults that act like teenagers instead of mere teenagers.

Because Nasu didn't write it. In fact, that's the only reason it was good at all.

>Because it didnt focus on a harem.

Manchildren sympathize with it.

Cause you're looking for an excuse to make a shit thread. A third person linear narrative is much easier to adapt than a first person branching narrative, especially if they try to turn it into fucking third person. Also, adults, guns, murder, smoking, black clothes, and angst.

Implying Gilgamesh didn't have a harem of Kotomine, Rider, Tokiomi, and Saber

Because it had more Kotomine.

Who cares?

It might have been fresh a couple years ago. Now it's just "oh look hey more tired shitposting". Have fun with this one Sup Forums...I mean Sup Forums...or do I?

>Cause your looking for an excuse to make a shit thread

I don't think Sup Forums even needs an excuse anymore they'll just make them. A good early sign is if it's about some Aniplex hypebeast drivel show cause at this point everyone knows all the shitposters hone in on that stuff.

But you'd never appreciate his character from Zero alone. The whole point is getting to know him in the VN and then seeing how he got there.
In the first scene with Kotomine it's mentioned that his wife just died the other day. To any first timer they would just think "oh, maybe that's why he's so depressed". Of course, he has by far the least amount of relevance in UBW, but you'd have already read the VN.

More Iskandar

>muh edge

stopped reading there
next time try speaking like an adult

>Implying Gilgamesh didn't have a harem of Kotomine, Rider, Tokiomi, and Saber

I never implied there wasn't any, I said it was not a focus on it.

Kiritsugu had two girls for himself, Shirou has only one girl per route.

Stop posting Gilgamesh

MUH BRO!! VIDYA GAEMS AND CONQUEST AMIRITE XD XD 111!!!!

It really wasn't, especially if you are comparing it to UBW in the VN.

Because Kerry is a much better character than Self Insert Shirou

The reason why Zero is so much better than the UBW anime is because it is a complete story in itself.

The only way a F/SN anime could be as good as zero is by having all three routes. Each route builds on the previous in F/SN so if you don't experience the build up of each one you don't get the full picture. Maybe this wouldn't work though and F/SN just isn't as compatible with the anime medium as F/Z by virtue of its story structure.

I actually thought the new UBW anime did a pretty decent job with what it had to work with though. Its hard to be subjective about this though since I read the VN before I watched the anime of course.

Kerry is literary mind of steel Shirou.