I hope you white bois don't eat mac and cheese. You know that is cultural appropriation right?

I hope you white bois don't eat mac and cheese. You know that is cultural appropriation right?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/how-thomas-jefferson-made-mac-and-cheese-popular
yahoo.com/lifestyle/mans-rant-nouveau-thanksgiving-mac-cheese-recipe-goes-viral-211856542.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_(chef)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't eat dirt, insect, twigs or humans. No culture appropriated.

>We don't eat dirt, insect, twigs or other niggers. No culture appropriated.
Fix'd

Well, they eat humans if they can.

Didn't know blacks invented pasta or cheese. I mean there's that one tribe in africa that mixes blood with milk. I guess that's a form of cheese.

Yes we do. You fucks better not touch anything from Italy. If pasta even graces your ashy lips the evil eye will be put upon you and your family for generations.

>For generations
>Implying they care about their offspring

Chinese invention

Fuck off nigger. Go back to eating authentic African cuisine such as roasted bugs and monkey brains.

Sorry Guido, Chinks invented noodles.

>mac and cheese
>italian
It's like you dont know actual italian culture.
Italian american, maybe but not fucking italian

>American history

>The American president Thomas Jefferson encountered macaroni both in Paris and in northern Italy. He drew a sketch of the pasta and wrote detailed notes on the extrusion process. In 1793, he commissioned American ambassador to Paris William Short to purchase a machine for making it. Evidently, the machine was not suitable, as Jefferson later imported both macaroni and Parmesan cheese for his use at Monticello.[11] In 1802, Jefferson served "a pie called macaroni" at a state dinner. The menu of the dinner was reported by Reverend Mannasseh Cutler, who apparently was not fond of the cheesy macaroni dish.[12] Nevertheless, since that time, baked macaroni and cheese has remained popular in the United States.

Mac and cheese belongs to us.

I’m just a Greek that likes to talk shit....lol
The literal extent to my Italian history is growing up in North Jersey surrounded by them.

and cheese is european

nig nog btfo

You know that dinner was almost certainly cooked by his houseniggers, don't you?

Based Jefferson forcing culture upon the uncultured.

>>At what point did everything become a parody of itself?

Wow that's a great point.

If you cook something based on a recipe you actually invented said recipe.

Works for Apple

fuck you white boi we be inventing all dat shit n shit ya feel me? we be kangz n gods n sheeit cause our melanin gives us super powers gnomesayin?

still white food.

>all the sciences

XD

black people """"""logic"""""":
>hey i worked on my car one time... that means I invented the internal combustion engine and it is, in fact, ME that invented the modern automobile
>i helped a lady cross the street one time...looks like i invented streets now
>i packed a suitcase one time...that means i invented suitcases, modern fabrics, zippers and rubber wheels
>i painted a room in my house...i invented both paint and houses!!!
great know. i invented just about everything on earth.

thanks for proving that the left still can't meme

Cultural appropriation would suggest they have some sort of culture.

I hate niggers so much.

Monkey brains is actually southeast asian.

>is a dish of English origin, consisting of cooked macaroni pasta and a cheese sauce, most commonly cheddar

Whatever you say nigger

White mediteranian egyptians didnt write those books for you to stand on nig nog. Silly silly nig nog

> unironically fighting for macaroni grill
Typical anglo.

srsly Fuck Off of *my* quisine.

> faggot took time to make shitty meme
> faggot cant even spell "MAGA"

I picked an image at random. Let's see how this works out.

Timeless

Is no one going to mention his culturally appropriated sweatshirt phrase?

What a wimp.

Anyone of African descent is a cunning linguist and had a hand in creating every language. That's why they talk the way they do.

they had black chefs cook a state dinner? i find that hard to believe. did they even have black chefs?

I'm pretty sure Macaroni and cheese is a bong recipe. Someone back me up, could've swore I read that somewhere.

>england

Wtf, isn't that an Italian dish?

Actually, Thomas Jefferson is the reason we have Mac and Cheese. He probably made Sally Hemmings make it after he was done culturally appropriating her sweet Octaroon ass.

thedailybeast.com/how-thomas-jefferson-made-mac-and-cheese-popular

So who has the rant?

>macaroni Chinese by way of Italy
>Cheddar cheese, English by way of Cheddar
>mix liberally with negro intelligence, and voila...
>We wuz macaroni n' sheeeeiiittt

Always reminds me of the video where some anarchist gets punched and immediately starts whining to a nearby cop who could not care less.

oh, forgot
>boxed and marketed ready to eat by (((Kraft)))
Haha, and all these arrogant, ethno centrists dare revile the white man. What a joke.

Mac cheese wasn't on my table n o g read a fucking book. Cranberry sauce, stuffing and a the turkey I raised

Now 6

But he's right. Those two white people are food terrorists and must be stopped.

From the article:

>Macaroni
>Cultural Appropriation

I swear these NoGs get stupider by the day.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/mans-rant-nouveau-thanksgiving-mac-cheese-recipe-goes-viral-211856542.html
Op is full of shit. The black guy is the hero of the story. He didn't claim "cultural appropriation", the recipe is just fucking garbage.

Sorry, I'm a bit jumpy. Hard to listen to this NoG talk about cultural appropriation last year, as he talked into a microphone, facing a camera, illuminated by light using alternating current, while wearing a shirt, pants, shoes and socks.

>Chinks invented noodles.
Noodles were invented independently by both the Chinese and Mediterranean Europeans.

You think I give a fuck?

I'll appropriate any culture I want to, try to stop me.

>This is what black autism looks like.

>Reverend Mannasseh Cutler, who apparently was not fond of the cheesy macaroni dish
More like Reverend Womannasseh Cuckler. What a homo!

What exactly is "mac and cheese"?

Is it any pasta and cheesy sauce? Or specifically macaroni.

Wait, I thought Putin outlawed faggotry?

If someone served me mac and cheese with brussels sprouts, cabbage and "crunchy" stuffing on top, I would probably burn their house down with them inside of it.

>did they even have black chefs?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_(chef)

>all the sciences

The best part of the joke is that ancient Egypt was a stagnant and incompetent civilization that was conquered by everyone who set their mind to it, all the while unable to conquer their own neighbours, let alone anyone that it would take a serious military campaign to even get to. They were rich because they sat on an important trade route. Which is exactly why they were conquered by everyone, who immediately took all the wealth for themselves.

They were so incompetent that there even was a Nubian dynasty. So here's how it works: Niggers are pretending that they descend from the people who were conquered by niggers. The pyramids were just a scheme to convince the people that the Pharao's were powerful. Something other rulers did simply by not being incompetent.

So why are they so iconic? Because they were literally the first non-Western culture encountered and documented in detail by early archeologists. If, by some fluke, they had started digging in China first, niggers would pretend to be Chinese.

Macaroni and cheese is a fucking casserole, at least baked macaroni and cheese which is the only type of macaroni and cheese worth eating. It sounds like this isn't even macaroni and cheese, it's cavatelli noodles and some other shit and it's not even baked.

Why do niggers want to take credit for everything now?

so is there a link to the video?

Elbow macaroni, Nordbro.

Exactly, fire up the gas chambers.

It's like someone trying to serve me dog food and calling it "chocolate ice cream"

Why macaroni tho bruh?

god damn!

The most disturbing thing is the nigger is right in this case, but I guess outliers are a thing, I mean there are plenty of niggers woke on the JQ.

dude, you need some fucking leafy greens and vegetables.

it's just harvest from the grill from this summer.

fuck off you hippie

>cultural appropriation
did the whites make a dirt tortillas recipe?

Traditional nigger food is other niggers:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mac and cheese with Brussels Sprouts. The taste is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the tastes will go over a typical eaters head. There's also White People's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tastes, to realise that they're not just tasty- they say something deep about FOOD. As a consequence people who dislike mac and cheese with Brussels sprouts truly ARE niggers- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the taste in White People's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as White People's genius wit unfolds itself on their Thanks Giving Tables. What fools.. how I pity them.

Nigga I eat collard greens what are you gunna do about it.

Niggers served the food, they were forbidden from touching it as it would have been corrupted by their unclean hands.

Because it's delicious. Why do your people eat fermented herring?

I literally don't eat fish lmao

Still tho, there are better pastas than macaroni.

>fuck off you hippie
And you're the fat ass with no fiber, high triglycerides, high blood sugar.

It's shit food anyhow. I wouldn't even call it food.

tl;dr

>Still tho, there are better pastas than macaroni.
again, you culinary savage, different pastas for different dishes. You can't serve me spaghetti and call it "lasagna"

I'm not american, you hippie.

I eat meat during summer, because I'm not a fag like you.

Grill season is for MEAT, you vegan shitter.

I'm not complaing about the meat, it's the empty fucking calories, high carb garbage swimming in gooey fat "sauce"

Stop talking all like a fag, user; you're making us look bad

I don't eat rabbit food. Never have, never will.

And I'm only 75kg / 165lbs tbhfam.

Eat in moderation and quit bitching, your bad eating habits and uncontrollable burger urges doesn't apply to me.

Kraft dinner.

Yeah, that's why you eat good meat and not fast food slop

This is my humble opinion as well.

>Yeah, that's why you eat good meat and not fast food slop
again, I'm not complaining about the meat. Re-read, shitbrain.

You slaves can get used to mac 'n cheese.

>I literally don't eat fish
Well, that's pretty weird considering you live in a coastal country with a robust fishing tradition.
>there are better pastas than macaroni.
Macaroni and cheese is just a side dish, it's not the focal point of a meal, unless you're a poorfag. It doesn't need to be a high grade of noodle.

That dish screams gains, I only miss the broccoli.
Onion through the penne would be nice too, there better be garlic in there too btw

are you implying that Americans don't eat meat every day of the year?

>I eat meat during summer
I eat fruits and salads during the summer because I live in a place that has an actual summer. I eat meat during the winter.

>Black people think something we tought them to make for us when they were slaves is their invention

So no more kfc? watermelons? mtdew?
noooooooooooooooooooooooo