How do you guys here feel about the Roy Moore situation?

How do you guys here feel about the Roy Moore situation?

Do you support his campaign after these sexual allegations?

Do you agree with his politics?

Writing an article about this and I am trying to get some different perspectives.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vj0OH-6FvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quit your job and do something else with your life.

Why would I do that?

Because you're really bad at this.

reeee
norms get out

He's a literal pedophile and the fact that anyone is making excuses for him is fucking ridiculous

Even if you absolutely can't stand voting for a democrat over a pedophile, you can always just stay home.

How so?

If you believe the silly allegations, sure.

I certainly don't

democrats don't run on policies anymore because their policies are white enslavement and white genocide.

They run on smearing the other fellow.

Pretty sure his accuser is a paid, lying shill bought by Bezos. If the yearbook is real and they were interested in truth, they would have entered it into evidence. They didn't. They wouldn't do that because it's a fraud.

Fuck the DNC... their boi goes to Epstein's pedo island dozens of times, they don't care. They have pizza gate, they ignore it. Barney Frank runs a gay whorehouse out of his apartment, they say nothing. Biden is famous for groping little girls, they don't care...

But they go chimp out about a 40 year old "He said, she said" that no one can prove just before the election? It is far more likely to be a smear than real. They've lied many times, starting with Twanna Brawley, the Duke Lacross team, they've smeared Trump with fake dossiers.. how many times are the people to fall for their damned lies. How many times are we to believe Hillary that all the accusations of rape against Bill were from "dragging $20 through a trailer park"?

Can't say I support much of his politics, but I'm in favor of his position on hitting on underage high school girls.

He's admitted he dated teenage girls and said it's okay because he had their mother's permission. He called a girl at school and creeped on little girls at a dance recital. I don't know what to tell you man, you're so brainwashed you're defending pedophiles.

If you write an article on this topic, the only people who will care about it will be outraged people who very likely won't be voting in Alabama. If you think that Alabama is going to care enough about these unfounded accusations, you're forgetting that not too long ago they had this guy on the ballot:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vj0OH-6FvA
The people are also very aware of their reputation across the country and don't really want to change that image. Since it is a local matter for Alabama, it's not a situation that many people are really going to care about. Nobody is taking these accusations very seriously, since they're coming out after years of silence and there isn't any progression to those cases. They're just accusations, you can't take them for face value unless you already hate Roy, or some evidence comes up.

You're not contributing anything.

There is nothing illegal about any of that.
All it really does is draw more attention to Roy Moore, which is what you want in a political campaign.

16-year-old isn't pedophilia. Are you retarded?

It's also legal in Alabama.

>There is nothing illegal about any of that.
Right, and that makes it okay. Old men dating underage girls is fine because it brings publicity. The "family values" party, everyone.

i don't vote based on moral character, i vote on policies

Things change, the social norms now weren't the same 40 years ago.

If we changed the age of consent to 20 tomorrow in this country, would you disavow a candidate 40 years later because they dated an 18 year old when it was legal?

>underage
She's not underage.

Same lies were conjured against Trump, and owned in court SAME ALLRED BITCH who for as long as I have lived has engaged in fraud

Who cares? You're voting for the politics, not the man.

This is a bait thread

In 1998 democRATs paid a prostitute to lie about Steve Windom raping her for a lieutenant governor race. He was elected anyways. and the whore and the jew lawyer who paid her went to jail. Roy Moore will win.

What exactly am I trying to bait you into?

Or do you think my goal here is to just waste valuable seconds of your life to read/reply to a thread?

Nice try. Has he ever been accused of having a sexual contact with someone under the Alabama age of consent? Unless you bring up either Allred or serial rape accuser Coffman, the answer's no.

This is waaayy beyond bait ... this is Karl Rove type opposition research on the " 18 to 34 year old demographic ".

>How do you guys here feel about the Roy Moore situation?
Political hit job.

>Do you support his campaign after these sexual allegations?
Yes.

>Do you agree with his politics?
Not really, but as an Alabamian I realize that he and his views are very representative of the Alabama way of life, so he should have the job.