I'm supposed to think this attractive adult woman with KKK-cupsize tits is a virgin

>I'm supposed to think this attractive adult woman with KKK-cupsize tits is a virgin

I was willing to suspend my disbelief for the vampires, but come on dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMNJwUUHMxc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>""""attractive""""

There are good reasons why she might be uncomfortable with the whole sex thing.

>He doesn't think big-tittied police girl is best girl there ever was
Shite opinion, m8

She's only ugly in one of the two OVA artstyles.

>Attractive big titty women can't be not sluts

Faggot

She probably never had sex because she was a bit traumatized after watching her mother being killed and raped.
Yes, in that order.

Whats the best order/way to watch the hellzing

Never got around to it

>>I'm supposed to think this attractive adult woman with KKK-cupsize tits is a virgin
anime is fucking awesome, isn't it

Watch Hellsing Ultimate. Don't watch the TV series. Not only does it deviate completely from the manga, but comparatively the animation quality is absolutely abysmal.

>go to watch ultimate
>can only find the dub for whatever reason
>its not actually that bad

The animation is godtier though.

>There are good reasons why she might be uncomfortable with the whole sex thing.
That and warm, piping-hot, rapidly-cooling BROWN BREAD.

That was fascinatingly horrifying localization translations in the Dark Horse chapter of that.

>streamfag
End yourself.

Thanks chief

The traditional lore is that only virgins can become full vampires.
That's why you see so many old men on one side and exclusively lolis on the other.

watch the abridged series on Team Four Star

Watching someone rape your mother's corpse would probably turn you off to sex pretty effectively. Well, either that or give you some incredibly degenerate fetishes.

Her voice in the english dub simultaneously arouses me and angers me greatly

Not to mention the music is absolutely terrible. Amusingly hilarious at times but still terrible.

>TV music is horrible

But the OP, man. The fucking OP.

>I'm supposed to think Yoichi isn't Hot

How do I pray the gay away, Sup Forums?

Holy shit this is going really fucking fast
Is it supposed to be kinda schizophrenic? What's going on? There is like no fucking downtime in this at all, Police Girl is just totally into it one night in and its all go go go

It is a very weirdly-written thing. The dialogue especially.

You're going to start noticing chunks of characters repeating themselves for literally 5+ minutes at a time. Just restating the same thing dramatically.

Just finished the first (episode?OVA?)
Audibly exclaimed 'I have no idea what the fuck is going on but I like it'

I had assumed for some reason it would be more cerebral but on the contrary this is borderline 'turn your brain off'
Style over grace. Nothing wrong with that though, I'll probably stick with it.
Does the manga make things clearer or is it similar? At least a more understandable pacing?

>Does the manga make things clearer or is it similar? At least a more understandable pacing?
Ultimate follows the manga verbatim for the most part. So reading it will give you a little more info, but they flow the same way.
youtube.com/watch?v=hMNJwUUHMxc

Huh. Okay then. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on something by the anime being more condensed or something. I guess its just really gun-ho. Groovy, thanks user

Listen to Logos Naki World before each episode of Ultimate.

Am I supposed to not be gay?

Unlike in America, beautiful or attractive Japanese women aren't all laid by 15 or 16.

If you're going to watch Hellsing Ultimate, do yourself a favour and do it dubbed.
The accents are superb and the dialogue itself is fucking god tier.

Really?

Yes, if you need any proof, youtube has some scenes I think. Crispin Freeman is the perfect Alucard, and the british and german accents are spot on.
It's one of the very few dubs that are better than the japanese.

Thaaaaaaaaaat's a bit of a stretch

>hating on the yasushi ishii ost
kill yourself my man

Not him but the dub handled the various accents quite nicely.

Yes, they're laid earlier.

It is great but saying it's better than the Japanese is pushing it. It's on par.

Nobody is beating Nakata and Wakamoto.

More like 12-13

What are you talking about? The only good thing that came out of the TV series was the OST and it's fucking good

>Big tits make you a slut
Seriously chief?

Those boobs are probably riddled with stretchmarks.

She's British.

Seriously this

I don't get why people go apeshit over cow tits. They is such a thing as tits that are too big.

Are you rich?

Maybe she is that scenario where she is so hot that everyone assumes has has a boyfriend or is too intimidated.

not even

i like big tits like everyone else but anything cow sized like G size or above just looks weird

She's also a cop and it's kind of weird to hit on a cop.

I really want a sequel for Hellsing

I'd like a sequel where the church of Scientology appears in some capacity

There's unlimited meme potential there. Plus, stories related to Abrahamic religion are done to death. Let's see a story which draws on a new age religion.

vampire snackbars would be funny

>""""
hang yourself

What does Alucard think of Islam nowadays?

>japanese tittymonsters
>not being young unspoiled virgins

do you even anime

Rip was the best girl and you know it

It's impossible because Hirano already said the story was over. You missed the point of Hellsing's plot if you want a sequel.