How come juggalo culture is so prevalent in the United States? They seemed to be EVERYWHERE in the mid-west...

How come juggalo culture is so prevalent in the United States? They seemed to be EVERYWHERE in the mid-west. Like when I was visiting I couldn't go a day without running into some clown-faced freak yelling WOOP WOOP and trying to drench me in Faygo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_P7S2lKif-A
youtu.be/PCJ_e76mz6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ_e76mz6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8GyVx28R9-s
youtu.be/NbLWAn8Zssg
youtube.com/watch?v=nPHr5_uqI08
youtu.be/iK9rcqOXElY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ENn0EoQHmE
youtube.com/watch?v=QFzDrt3X0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=CZg-A9TVtqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are the origins of this social phenomena and why does it affect the majority of white people?

What is their political affiliation?

I bet we have some browing Sup Forums right now.

cause white trash are so prevalent in the united states

icp is like catnip for white trash

im sure there's a favela equivalent in brasil

some type of music that perfectly speaks to poor, ignorant, violent, and uneducated people

oh, we do

youtube.com/watch?v=_P7S2lKif-A

it's degenerate, but people aren't literally cosplaying as clowns. is the spread of juggalo counterculture a sign of the infantilization of american taste?

I remember seeing a random YouTube video many, many years ago where some guy explained to the camera "I'm a juggalo" like he was coming out of the closet or something. It struck me as very strange that he felt a need to identify as something as silly as a juggalo. But hey. Americans.

pretty average looking Midwestern family

ICP is rap culture for white people

Better not be talking shit or I'll get my hatchet

You only see them in the white trash Trump supporting parts of the country. Rural retards with nothing else to do

used to think they where the scum of the earth but given the current trends in soceity, i kind of have a nostalgic feeling towards them now.

though i suppose this had a lot to do with the fact i haven't seen one in person in probably 7-8 years.

Wtf is this shit I don't even-

Pls, quick rundown on this load of horsecrap, I am totally at loss...

It isn't prevelant at all. Step out of the middle schools for a second you pedophilic faggot, and maybe you'd realize that.

None of us have even seen a juggalo since about 7th grade.

You know, as much as I hated them, I kinda miss watching them and imagining a David Attenborough documentary of them.

Google: insane clown posse

You don't want to know. Turn around, go back the way you came and do not waste a single atom of brainspace on this.

They're fans of a band called Insane Clown Posse. Something about their music attracts really trashy people.

I've only met ONE juggalo. It was in Louisville.

He was a "DUDE WEED LMAO" kind of wigger who recited ICP lyrics. I had no idea what ICP was until then. They had tattoos all over them, but they weren't ink. He had cut into his skin and poured pencil graphite into it, he said. He also talked about Faygo.

Is Faygo to juggalos as malt liquor is to niggers? Because this guy talked about Faygo a lot.

Juggalo culture is the height of American "culture"

>Sup Forums wants to preserve this

>What are the origins of this social phenomena

A duo called Insane Clown Posse based in Detroit, Michigan, is where this ultra-white trash wiggerdom originated from.

Thx for info!

Seen enough, will follow your advice...

They are mostly left-wing. ICP burn Confederate flags and have this weird hatred of hillbillies, which is odd because most of their fans are stereotypical trailer trash. They also had a "March of the Juggalos" once at the same time as a pro-Trump rally, so a bunch of Antifa types showed up and started mixing with them.

juggalo here. ask me anything.

Faygo was created by ICP

That was rough.

No it wasn't you stupid piece of shit.

Colorado here

It's literally that they appeal to a condemned subset of the population. Working poor whites are constantly put down as "white trash," "trailer trash," "hicks," "rednecks," etc. There's clear contempt for them. Then, within that group people struggling with drug addiction and unemployment are further stigmatized. ICP consciously appeals to those people, providing them with a community and identity. That's why Juggalos are so fiercely protective of their community and subculture.

Not true. ICP themselves are left wing, as are the anti-racist protestors among them. But growing up, I met plenty that were very conservative. Aside from supporting Donald Trump and sporting Confederate flags, many indulge in characteristically right wing, working class media, including professional wrestling, Nascar, and right wing news media (specifically people like Sean Hannity, Tomi Lahren, and Steven Crowder)

crazy, I travel a lot and have never seen one in person

Most icp fan are based . It's a michigan thing that spread out. Jugalos will eat your lunch. They are not hippies . Give them space and respect.

How did you get so attractive?

It's not prevalent at all. That being said, ICP and related "bands" are basically rap for wiggers who feel guilty about being wiggers. They want to act like wiggers (who are obviously just trying to imitate niggers) but they feel guilty that who they're listening to don't look like them. So they just listen to White people who act like niggers instead.

I dunno lad, it's pretty harmless, even if I don't understand it.

They are just honest lads who want to discover the mysteries behind how magnets work.

Faygo tastes absolutely horrible. Worse than any generic soda pop I've ever tasted. Does anyone actually like the taste of it?

Le 56

What is a Juggalo?

Candy apple faygo is genuinely delicious. Moon mist is also better than dew.
This and bitches are unironically good songs
youtu.be/PCJ_e76mz6Q

youtube.com/watch?v=PCJ_e76mz6Q

This sums up the people and the culture. Good people, just not the smartest folks.

hasn't been "prevalent" in over a decade. Think the last time I saw someone wearing an ICP shirt or listening to their music was in highschool back in like 2005.

t. Illinoisfag

Yes. Juggalos.

youtube.com/watch?v=8GyVx28R9-s

youtu.be/NbLWAn8Zssg
This one's just catchy desu

Their comedy is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=nPHr5_uqI08

WOOP WOOP

youtu.be/iK9rcqOXElY
And their wrestling is pretty entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=6ENn0EoQHmE

AIR FIRE WIND AND DIRT

youtube.com/watch?v=QFzDrt3X0ns

They're funny and play a character. Who cares if white trash wants to larp as clowns and act over the top.
youtube.com/watch?v=CZg-A9TVtqM

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t h i c c

A sense of belonging.