So I started redpilling my gf few months ago. I started slow and smooth to not brake her brain, looks like I did...

So I started redpilling my gf few months ago. I started slow and smooth to not brake her brain, looks like I did. She is devoted Catholic so I wrapped it the way that (((they))) are waging a war against Christ. Then she started to drift alone without my guide and became even more redpilled than me. She didnt return my calls for 5 days. Then she called me to tell me we needed to talk. I was like lol ok. She started hugging me and crying and told me she is going to become nun and pray whole day everyday. We were planning to have kids, house, permaculture in garden, start a private business. I was like wtf girl. She told me world is so fucked up, that us having kids wont help the cause to (((defeat))) them, that she will be more "productive" praying everyday to Holly Mary to destroy the globalists. What the fuck, what is this shit, I want to kms.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2frf7k9y0eo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give her a proper fuck and you will set her straight. If you had been, she would never consider any alternative

>praying to mary
well its a start i suppose, good job op

You did a good job, user. You opened her eyes and she heard her true calling. If God wanted her to have children, He would give her a different sign.

This is also His sign that she wasn't right for you. Accept it and keep your faith strong.

Besides, I would strongly suggest to find a wife using an intermediary, as it is God's way, but if that's not a thing in Croatia or you don't know how to find one, then do whatever you feel like doing.

Please fuck of with your primitive hook up culture. Your country is fucked. My life is fucked up I dont need a multicultileaf advice. Go fuck some dirty asian you insecure fuck.

Who the fuck becomes a nun in 2017?

Who made the art?

>This is also His sign that she wasn't right for you. Accept it and keep your faith strong.

You dont understand, I will enrole in dat fucking monastery where she goes and stalk her and beat the fuck out of first guy she talks to more than 5 minutes. What is intermediary? Is that like menađer from Miroljub Petrović?

Its a bad start, its a start to getting raped by old priest, its a start to bad end.

Idk I found it on Sup Forums here few days ago. Ask

>You dont understand, I will enrole in dat fucking monastery where she goes and stalk her and beat the fuck out of first guy she talks to more than 5 minutes.
Why? Why do you think she's so special? You might have saved her soul, but she still belongs to God.

>What is intermediary? Is that like menađer from Miroljub Petrović?
Yes, but not necessarily. Intermediary can be a matchmaker, a manager, a father,... Anyone who can get you in touch with a girl who doesn't normally talk to men outside the family.

>This is also His sign that she wasn't right for you. Accept it and keep your faith strong.

Did you ever see something like this succeed?

>Yes, but not necessarily. Intermediary can be a matchmaker, a manager, a father,... Anyone who can get you in touch with a girl who doesn't normally talk to men outside the family.

Did you ever see something like this succeed?

this is the funniest thing i've ever read on Sup Forums. sorry, OP, i'm not even criticising you, but fucking hell.

I am not laughing.

Yes. With me. I was in a relationship with this girl, you see. She was cute, smart, kind and she loved me more than that autistic narcissistic kid I was could ever deserve.

After a few years, my journey led me to God. At that point, I decided to abandon all forms of degeneracy one by one: quit smoking, drinking, snorting, masturbation,... Day after day, I was getting closer to God, and she tried to follow, but at one point we have simply come to the point where she started to see what she's doing as "sacrificing herself to satisfy me".

So I made it perfectly clear that I'm on the path God laid out in front of me and if she wants to walk it with me, she can, but if she doesn't, she should find happiness elsewhere. She did the latter and I found and married a virgin, daughter of this priest I became friends with.

She took the blackpill which is the opposite of a redpill. Kidnap her and impregnate her lol

Well I did same thing, found THE girl, now she is going to become a nun. I dont know where to find other girl like that but that wont become crazy and go to monastery, you orthodox guys are lucky because ur females cant be nuns.

Redpill dragu kako je katolička crkva postala leglo (((satanizma))) i da je jedini spas da pravite zdravu slavensku djecu.

I cant, we are not in contact any more.

>you orthodox guys are lucky because ur females cant be nuns.
What? Where did you hear this? Yes they can. Nuns and monks are permavirgins, devoting their entire lives to God willingly, as they have given up on worldly things. In fact, we have monks and nuns who live on bread and water in fucking caves, with no human contact.
The only difference is, you have to be married in order to become an actual priest, and a woman who is not a nun has an OBLIGATION to have as many children as she can.

Now, let me tell you objectively, brother: there are two ways this is, either 1 - her faith is stronger than yours, so she's not for you, or 2 - being a nun is not for her, so she will run away at one point and may come back to you. All in all, don't waste your temper, just trust God and be patient. I hope this lifts some weight off your soul.

Make a fucking contact, man up for the love of God. What are you going to do, cry yourself to sleep for the rest of your life?

I think its not faith, I think she is crazy. I am still in state of shock.

I cant, its complicated.

>I cant, it's complicated.
Elaborate

>I think its not faith, I think she is crazy.
Maybe she reacted that way to your redpills. When I got redpilled, I fell into a deep depression for a year, so this may just be the truth fucking with her head. She may abandon the monastery later.
Then again, if she really is crazy, why do you still want her? Only God can heal her pain if that is the case.

Christianity is another Jew trick.
Study Hermeticism or at least become Orthodox.

Everyone gets depressed after redpill, but this is example of overreacting and confusion. She needs to calm the fuck down, and continue to redpill it self. Knowing about globalism is just a start, that's not even a huge redpill.

Start redpilling her on the pope being a satanic commie! Easy! Tell her she needs to work from the outside to get a real pope in there. And, you really need to knock the bottom out of her pussy so she will miss u too bad to stop.

You have to realize this is a woman. Their souls are weaker if they haven't been through real hardships, but if they have, they are probably too damaged for a normal relationship.
Woman's role is not to fix the world's problems, it's to show her children the beauty of the world and provide them with love and care.

Its a coping mechanism. Tell her you'll be there for a few months before you move on. She'll be out in about 2 months after she gets sick of hearing a Mother Superiors rules.

Exactly. There's this girl from Belgrade who decided to go to monastery on a whim. Two months later she ran away and never talked about that again.

>Yes goy, pray in isolated cave, we wont be able to take over with you hiding in complex network of caves goy!

youtube.com/watch?v=2frf7k9y0eo

If she actually read her bible she would know that a woman was created to help man and be by the side of men. If she wants to serve God she will serve her husband.

God said to be fruitful and multiply, that is his commandment.
>>Genesis 9:7: As for you, be fruitful and increase in number; multiply on the earth and increase upon it."
>>Genesis 1:28: God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

God said you have to leave your father's house and become one flesh with your wife/husband
>>Matthew 19:3-5: And the Pharisees came to him and they were testing him, and they were saying, “Is it legal for a man to divorce his wife for any cause?”

>>But he answered and said to them, “Have you not read that he who made from the beginning, made them male and female?”

>>And he said, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and shall cleave to his wife and the two of them shall be one flesh.”

God made womankind for the sake of men, she is disobeying her purpose by not being by your side.
>>Genesis 2:18: The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

Corinthians 11:9: And man was not made for woman, but woman was made for man.

It says in the bible women will be saved by bearing children and being faithful to her husband.
Timothy 2:14-15: And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

>>But women will be saved through childbearing--if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

You're welcome OP that I'm a real Christian and that God has put the bible in my heart so I can recall it so easily.

Just tell her those verses.

Impregnate her asap, with a broken condom if necessary. She won't able to become a nun if she has a child and she won't certainly opt for abortion.

People who resort to that are usually either people who lost everything and found their last resort in God or those who were monks since they were kids and are used to self-sacrifice.

Also, you're talking to someone who used to be an atheist, even pagan at one point, but learned that happiness is achieved not by indulgence, but by suffering, because if you get used to suffering, you'll stop fearing it and thus be stronger and happier.
Instead of being conditioned by your hormones, like most people, you are only controlled by your mind. With that in mind, Christians accept great sacrifices, knowing it's all for the future of bliss, both in this world and the next.
Don't intend to talk to you about the true meaning of Christianity, but I will tell you that it was subverted almost as soon as it became the official religion of Rome. Codex Sinaiticus reveals a whole bunch of words whose meanings have been changed in subsequent translations. KJV already contains a lot of heretical shit.

>flag checks out