YO. FUCK. THIS. SHIT. Fuck the people who thought this was a good idea. Fuck the feelings associated with it...

YO. FUCK. THIS. SHIT. Fuck the people who thought this was a good idea. Fuck the feelings associated with it. Fuck the ending. FUCK

Of all things, if Akame ga Kill inspires these kinds of feelings in you then you probably should watch more than five anime.

I really enjoyed the ending. Esdeath got a comfy death.

But really he should kill himself.

Literally just finished this less than an hour ago, and I don't get why people wouldn't like the ending. Well apart from most deaths being ridiculously stupid.

come back when you're more, you know... cynical and emotionless, heh

Fucking please, i watched this on a whim. I didn't expect such a cruel ending for nearly every single character they make you give a shit for

I actually can't remember a single thing about this anime. I guess it was just that generic.

What was the ending again?

Who is in Incursio?

All the people that you would generally care about die.

Tatsumi senpai, and Bulat in the beginning

Nobody cares faggot

if i were to lose my emotion then there wouldnt be much of a reason to watch anime

I wish I wasn't so jaded.

Sheele got cut in half and had her top half eaten by a giant dog.

Bulat got poisoned by his former master by shooting his own blood as bullets into him.

Chelsea got her fingers shot off, ran through the stomach, and got decapitated and place on a tall pike.

Lubbock got impaled after his fight with the Prime Minister's son (In the manga, he got his balls crushed and was cut from his shoulder, all the way down to his waist. All his guts fell out and everything. Poor bastard died horribly.)

Mine took too much damage in the fight with the general and her heart stopped on the way back to base (She's actually alive in the manga, just in a coma)

Tatsumi (The main fucking character), got all his limbs completely crushed stopping the giant relic from falling on civilians (Literally, gigantic amounts of blood just pouring out of his armor like a hose). He just minute later.

Leone was shot in the stomach 8 times before she smashed the Prime Ministers head into the floor. She was able to stay alive until sundown. Where she then died in a alley.

Akame and Najenda were the only members of Night Raid who lived. But Akame is poisoned from using her relic's full ability and only has a couple more years to live. And Najenda's life energy is almost gone from resurrecting Susanoo. She only has a couple years left to live as well.

It was a shitty ending, but it had a great point. At the end of the day, they were assassins. They did very dark things and murderers don't die a peaceful death. They weren't heroes, they were the necessary evil.

No... Look at the image OP linked again

A tragedy caused by THE MAIN CHARACTER IS A RETARD.

They let Tyrant out for the photo shoot.

Da Fook

It was great.

Thats the last image you see at the end of the 24th episode other than the cutscene with Akame shortly after. Idk what the goal was there...

DELET THIS

Why have they Chaiked Chelsea

The 1 minute theatre episode were everyone comes back to bring Tatsumi to heaven and then leaves before Akame can say goodbye was great.

What it’s basically a fighting shounen where the characters can actually get killed.

user, Chaika goes with everything, even a Chaika

>show about 2 teams of assassins fighting each other
>complain about deaths

I have now come to terms that nothing is sacred

She was going to be so promising too
Maybe even the best

This show was absolute shit, that only underage edgelords like.

She deserved it for killing best boy

simply put, i did not know what this show would be about. twas an emotional rollercoaster

And what are you? Some overweight, waifu-loving degenerate who only watches Yuri shows?

I hope Leone survives

Technically the second band only had one real assassin, one more that actually had skills suited to assassination(Ran), and a guy that fits for cleanup(Bols). The rest of the team were a brawler(Wave), a skyrim guard(Best cop), and a General. The protagonists at least had some actual assassin types, even if they didn't focus on actual assassin type stuff. It was less teams of assassins, and more assassins vs cops.

>show about an assassin team fighting an anti-assassin team
>complain about deaths

Better, have a cute girl that has absolutely no flaws.

This gets me every fucking time
I still love TTGL though

Nope, I am what the tasteless casuals call an elitist. I don't like that name, but if my taste is labeled as thus, then I accept it.

I just like watching cute girls murdering one another desu.

>when your fedora tipping reaches new extremes

It's kinda ironic, that I wear a fedora in irl, not because I am an elitist, but because I find the to be practical and nice.

The evil headwear has corrupted you. Please throw directly into the trash