Where does Sup Forums buy clothes?

Clothing stores in white countries are overwhelmingly using black or ethnic models, usually with a particular gang style - see asos pic related. It's a clear attempt to force into people's minds blacks or other minorities as hot and attractive whilst sidelining white men.

Are there any retailers unaffected? Also thread re-post as the other was confusingly deleted as off-topic. Discussion of left wing agenda in business and fashion, with tips to avoid it is absolutely politics related.

Other urls found in this thread:

noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Woke-yet-stylish-Anarchy-jacket-perfect-for-Antifa-sells-for-375-at-Barneys-New-York.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H&M , Levis , Wal-Mart is underated

ASOS, Nordstrom, Saks, Hautelook

Farm N Fleet
Dollar General
garage sales

Do you not have an issue supporting asos given what it is trying to push?

Real men shop at places like Bass Pro Shop or Rural King, anything else is just faggotry unless you shop for suits for occasions like funerals and weddings...end of discussion.

Rural King

gucci

Levis main page.

It wouldn't be so bad or suspicious if it weren't for the fact that it is everywhere. Obviously you want some black models to sell to black people but it is almost exclusively so. Could it be that black people just buy more clothes, hence the advertising?

Goodwill and other thrift stores. Rarely pay more than $4 per item

The thrift store.

If you want white models you have to buy designer clothing. Fast fashion is mostly targeted at mongrels.

I shop for clothes at Kohl's, mostly.

army surplus. BDU pants are the best

Depends.
When I do sports and go to the gym, Nike, Adidas and Puma.

Normally I just wear clothes without brands, like a T-shirt or sweatshirt.

But if I wear suits to social events, then Savile Row.

Target and Amazon

I buy my clothes at Costco just like pretty much everything else that I buy. God I love working for Costco.

I understand the position, but an important part of life is social interaction and how you convey yourself to others. Especially when trying to appeal to people in a political sense. Whether for better or for worse, appearance is superordinate here.

Go to a shopping mall in the US, 25% white at most, and they aren't exactly the best.

Most of us just shop online

www.ctshirts.com/us/home

Like it or not black styles are what's cool to young people, who are the ones buying the most clothes. Can't blame them for trying to profit by dipping their toes in the "streetwear" world.
Though I'd beware of avoiding good retailers just because of this. If you wear giant Walmart shirts and Wrangler jeans you'll look like a redneck or super-autist.
H&M and Nordstrom are great places to get stylish clothes for fairly cheap. Fuck buying "designer" things just for the brand, the quality isn't any different. If you avoid the dope fit sections of the store (they're often hilariously segregated into clearly "white" and "black" halves of the store in places like H&M) you can put together a fine outfit.

Of course but I'm cheap and they provide free two day shipping and since not many people even know about it in my town I never wear the same things as everyone else. If you know an alternative company with competitive prices I'll drop ASOS like a wet potato today

I buy t-shirts on Amazon from brands like Bella+Canvas and Next Level. They're cheap and fit well as long as you aren't fat. For jeans I buy Levis 511, I don't care what race the models are.

Thrift stores.
Why the fuck anyone would buy a brand new shirt for 20+ dollars is beyond me. You'll find way better clothes at a thrift store too.
The only place i might buy a new shirt is winners.

The other thing to know about new clothes is they're covered in preservative chemicals to maintain color and stitching. New clothes damage your health from the chems absorbing into your skin.

But i am linking clothing websites, I have noticed that most clothing retailers have changed to black mannequins in store.

Again whilst this could be seen as getting worked up over nothing - it's the fact that it is so far out of proportion that it becomes suspicious. Same as BMWF couples on tv, some are fine, it happens in real life - but when almost every single show has it you are stupid if you don't realize someone is trying to sway you.

Streetwear is for faggots who don't have jobs.

ALIEXPRESS

pro-tip:
>get a tailor

Massimo Dutti tend to use white models to a greater extent than their peers.

t. macklemore

thanks adidas

eBay, Tesco and asda make up 90% of my wardrobe, the rest is work wear. I look fine, nobody in a £100 shirt has ever called me out. Bought a nice donkey jacket recently from warrior too.

That's reasonable but did black culture become cool to young white people naturally or because it was pushed on them first? I really suspect the latter.

Walmart or the NEX I guess.

Are they pretty reliable in your experience? I've heard mixed things

I noticed this yesterday when I was in a department store and 70% of the Ralph Lauren posters had niggers on them. These apes have completely ruined the polo brand which used to be for the white man. What are some white approved brands Sup Forums? About all I can think of is nautica.

Duluth makes great work clothes. Much thicker and tougher than what you find in Walmart but a little priceier.

This. Although for different reasons. Buy good quality stuff on eBay and then get it fitted to you

House of fraser you peasent scum

H&M.

Their clothes fit me well, and they're plain. That's what I go for. On week days, though, I usually only wear formal clothing, because my job requires it.

Schott leather jacket
Kirkland Signature T Shirts
Triple Aught Design Jeans (the extra pockets are nifty)
RM Williams boots

replace tshirts once every six months or so. easy cheap effective

>White approved brands
Fuck off Jamal

Goodwill and ebay

Literally only winners, value villiage or marks work warehouse

>Clothing stores in white countries are overwhelmingly using black or ethnic models
Huh?

I see now. The shit on TV is the worst. I've always thought that making sure every couple on your commercial is biracial and every black kid has a good dad is the pinnacle of racist thought, but whatever. As long as you're trying to please everyone it's fine in today's America.

target? idgaf, if it fits, looks decent, and it's comfortable, I'll wear it. maybe on a special occasion I'll wear something fancy.

>Peasent
Hahaha

I'm poor. I wear my clothes until they're falling apart and then I go to Salvation Army and buy some "new" ones.

Minorities find it hard to shoplift from websites, it prevents them from congregating in large groups.

Alpha industries is b-based

Filson.

don't they have that antifa jacket too?

HAHAHA

A nigger in a jean jacket

Duluth trading Company fire hose work pants

when i was younger it was cool to buy abercrombie & fitch or j.crew. their catalogues used to feature only white models. this is no longer the case. eddie bauer or llbean are still rather “white”. these days i buy whatever mr porter shills or barbour.

The best way is to use a shady group of minorities as a proxy. Make sure you are white and dressed professionally and then follow them into a store. When the store employees are watching the shady minorities, load up on as much shit as possible.

Only subhuman shitskins wear alpha here

Banana republic because I'm 6.3

It's less of a consipracy and more because it's easy for people to profit from. Black culture is tied to consumerism very strongly, and it only makes sense that dollar signs will appear in a clothing CEO's eyes when he learns he can print SUPREME on a shirt that cost 20 cents wholesale and charge $250 for it to a bunch of goons. Better profit margins when stupid style-over-substance shit is popular; whites are more interested in buying quality clothes that last.

>(((Levis)))
A company named after a kike is pushing degeneracy? Colour me surprised.

American eagle has a sale on flannels. they are pretty awesome for the winter

You're all a bunch of niggers. J Crew. The white man's brand.

ovs anyone?

>((((Amazon))))
>Literally selling microphones to retards and giving the alphabets and police the recordings on request

People that are really into fashion are vain, shallow people who's only value judgement is whether something is 'in' or trendy right now. The ultimate sheep. I'm sure there are some people pushing it for ideological reasons, but most of it is just people following whatever is in at the moment.

>left the tag on
Fucking nogs...

The Kirkland white tee is the god tier undershirt.

Salvation army for comfy clothes. Dickies for boots and shirts and pants to wear to work.

Fuck AmEagle
>charge insane amounts for low-quality clothes
>when they get reduced to a reasonable price it looks like a crazy sale
They're a manlet store too, shirts are too short and only get wider as you go up in size

you sure give link ?

i wonted to buy until i seen this shit

that's how shirt sizes work

I buy Levi's when they're on sale, otherwise a pair of Dickies and China town for my shirts and Walmart for boxers.
Sweaters and hoodies are from Quiksilver since they come on sale when I need them.
Shoes it's whatever is on sale, recently it's been mostly Puma.

EBay. Buy and wash used cloths. Save your hard earned capital and acquire assets.

Mr. Porter.

Too expensive for niggers.

is that irony ?

alpha was skinhead jacket

Ropa Americana, shitty thrift store with rejected clothes from the US

the XXXL fuck white people store

Everyone knows that real men make their own clothes.

Wrangler and Carhartt
only white man clothes

noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Woke-yet-stylish-Anarchy-jacket-perfect-for-Antifa-sells-for-375-at-Barneys-New-York.jpg

>Implying i wear anything but boxers and a dressing gown

>what is redpilled fashion?
this thread is so fucking gay

At some placed they'll get at least a little longer. That's why I like H&M
I'm only 6'1" but if I wear a Large Gildan shirt, for example, it will barely cover my belt line but it will be fucking square-shaped and flop around my sides because I'm not obese.

see I didn't knew that when I was buying me some new winter shit.

I was fairly disguted by the "diverse" posters in the store I was visiting but in the end most of them did shit like that and my goy legs got tired from running around the mall.

we need like an list of redpilled stores and (((their))) stores as well. best be it an app or some shit.

Lacoste. And btw
>buy Ralph Lauren aka Frank (((Lifshitz))) clothes
shiggy diggy

>noqreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Woke-yet-stylish-Anarchy-jacket-perfect-for-Antifa-sells-for-375-at-Barneys-New-York.jpg

fucking capitalism can't buy based clothes to make a point

Old-school skinhead got appropriated by leftist freaks
Doc Martins, for example, are only worn by transgender punk musicians these days (which is a shame)

>$20 BDU top is worth $400 because I wrote anarchy on it
>gomunism!

Yeah. I've worn my Docs for 10 years and suddenly all I see are hipsters and tumblr skanks wearing them.

I live in the rural south. Wearing carhart or readhead brand makes you more trustworthy.
Only faggot retirees from New England wear chinos

wal mart

Shopping at Gap mostly lately. They have good plain good fitting clothes. However they also use a shit ton of Black models its weird

Ross.

>nex
>not superior AAFES

Certified Alpha Male

>implying plaid cloth isn't white man territory
When I was a kid, only whites wore plaid, only whites wore work boots, then Leroy came along and copied our game, despite the fact our garb was essential to our way of life.

Actually a great way to find awesome old clothes. The only stuff I buy new now are socks and briefs, everything else can be had from goodwill

They censored the word "fucking" on the jacket. You brainwashed pussies are rebelling against common sense.

Rick Owens