Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?

I still hold hope for a 2nd season.

I can't be alone right?

Right?

(You)

I stopped hoping.

ojou done right.

>That 7 days and 7 night straight all-out fight against Izayoi
You is the best.

I'm still hopeful. Mushishi got another season, Natsume got another season, hell, even Code Geass got another season. Of course, I'm not expecting anything, but I'm still hopeful. About as hopeful as I am for Spice and Wolf season 3.

Great now I'm remembering my lust for that S3

Why does all the good shit get cut early?

Japan has shit taste. Enjoy your 10 episodes, cry yourself to sleep and move on.

It's not getting one, give up.

It has a sequel series so maybe that one will get its own anime, r-right?

>Called Black Rabbit
>Is clearly pink

Came for bunny.
Stayed for You and Asuka, mostly because like
said, she was the perfect ojou, not those with the annoying OH HOH HOH laugh.

Came for bunny, stayed for bunny.

Her dub voice gives me the biggest boner wew

That was one of my favorite things about the cast in general, they were all enjoyable to watch. I also loved that even though Izayoi was leagues in strength above the rest of the cast, he knew how to share the spotlight to let the other girls shine.

The entire cast was likable in their own ways. I cannot think of a single character that I didn't like. And I really wanted more Shiroyasha in the show but she got kinda put off to the side.

Fucking this, I loved that, entire cast was fucking awesome. Everyone was likable and did cool shit. And it only gets better later on as they actually have a chance to gel and start to encounter much more powerful challenges, so if anything S1 was inherently hobbled. If we got an S2 in the same vein it could really rev up. It's all too rare to have a ton of people who are all fun, only other one that immediately comes to mind as standing above it in feel was Horizon (which would also be good to see more of).

The whole game system makes it work a ton better then typical too, because it means that even with absolutely ridiculous OP strength you won't necessarily be victorious, challenges have serious consequences but can involve anything and require team work.

I doubt we'll ever see more but I can certainly hope.

Not that user, but the voice work and banter and all that though was actually good. I thought the adaption would suck and was pleasantly surprised despite the budget they had to work with. Seemed like one of those shows where everyone making it was having a good time too. I know the story going forward, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't be happy to see more anime.

just happy to see a mondaiji thread on Sup Forums at all. you other mondaiji anons, know you aren't alone.

Mondaiji sold like shit, sadly, so a second season ever happening is highly unlikely. Unless some guy offers to fund the entire thing himself, even though it would be a moneysink.

When no game no life came out all it did was remind me of this show and how much I wanted another season of it :(

>2,131 average sales per volume
It's hard to believe this show bombed as hard as it did. Even Phantom World out sold it, and Phantom World was almost universally agree'd upon to be utter shit.

>Phantom World was pandering, fanservice garbage
>people remember it but not Mondaiji
I will never not be triggered