ITS HAPPENING! Riots in Brussels following the gathering against slavery in Libya!

Niggers hunt muslims on Belgian streets!
youtube.com/watch?v=GTct5rSZDIw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/934492028808908800
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=427&v=MtF2wG8pvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bFk6U30OG0o
youtu.be/RQmqcaS5LIM
youtube.com/watch?v=yvr4NI8uKLg
google.com/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/world/migrant-smuggling-business-means-big-money-in-libya-a-1113654-amp.html
politico.eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/amp/
aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2013/12/egypt-sinai-trafficking-torture-fear-201312682516380563.html
politico
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/amp
aljazeera
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2013/12/egypt-sinai-trafficking-torture-fear-201312682516380563.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If only every nigger would kill a Muslim and be hanged for the crime.

RIP Belgium

GET THESE SANDNIGGERS OUT OF EUROPE!

>2017
>Sup Forums still doesn't have talkies

Are there any white people in Brussels?

>

Just so you know what those niggers and arabs were shouting wasn't any different from what they would be saying if they appeared before camera in the US...

Eurocrats and commies

Our great EU leaders.

>white
> eu/jew leader
pick one

Send them to that district where those EU fuckheads are and withdraw all police, security and military. Politicians should also enjoy all that fine multicultural enrichment they are responsible for, not just the ordinary people.

What the fuck is going on in Brussels? What are the riots for? Why are there just black people in this video you posted OP? Why are all blacks idiots and want to destroy any place they go.

you mean the comfy gated communities?

There's slavery in Libya or something so they're rioting in Brussels. I think they just enjoy chimping out and destroying shit.

twitter.com/FrDesouche/status/934492028808908800
>Contre l'esclavage en Libye, ils pillent des magasins à Bruxelles.. Non moi non plus je ne comprends pas le rapport
"Against slavery in Libya, they loot shops in Brussels .. No me either I do not understand the report"

Yes. You can't have gated communities and then preach "no borders. everyone welcome lmao". Let all those fine vibrant youth in, you bigots! Or.. are you afraid? Then, you are racist.

Everyone's afraid of a mob. So are you nigger

You can take a nigger out of africa, but you can't take the africa out of a nigger.

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME Sup Forums
PART

>slavery in Libya or wherever, i don´t care.
>riot in europe

Jeebus H Chrysler, you Orcs aren´t exactly Nobel Prize nominees are ya?

>he doesn't know about my katana skills
I'll be fine. That's also totally not the point here.

AND

There were also movements with the Black/Sub-saharan French protesting against their Black brethren being enslaved by Libyans (berbers).
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=427&v=MtF2wG8pvOg
youtube.com/watch?v=bFk6U30OG0o
But I think that there weren't riots in Paris, etc.

Day of the guillotine when?

The elite put us in this mess, time to take out the real trash

B L
A E
S A
E F
D

PARCEL

OF

FUCKING BASED NIGGERS SANDNIGGERS BTFO

>Mass chimping
It's all so tiresome

Just like the actors and politicians who say we need to ban guns but live under 24/7 surveillance with armed guards.

LIVING

IN

A

MERICA

Bump

Kek
youtu.be/RQmqcaS5LIM

""""i want to support that""""

You... YOU... YOU FUCKED IT UP, YOU KILLED IT. YOU FUCKED IT BRITBONG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

none worth mentioning

Belgium is the Canada of europe

sorry for your loss mate (the country formerly known as belgium)

Spain is the Nigeria of Europe

foreigners always protest in brussels for shit that goes on in their homeland. it's funny really

Such vibrant diversity it definitely is our strength.

funny haha? or...
>funny common fisheries policy

Human trafficking in Libya

You should read up on it. I tried doing threads on the topic last year but pizzagate ruined it all

It starts in eretria/ethiopia, goes through sudan, ends in lawless libya

Italians have been tracking it, they know the name of the lead trafficker, ermias ghermay, but they havent caught him yet

Its all the refugees, not just syria, bur af/pak and india/bangladesh

There is also a second trafficking route that goes through agadez Niger north to libya/tunisia

Ireland is the only non-white country in Europe.

we're better
>we're green

funny haha. a lot of us become cynics and laugh at our misfortune - in large part because we've come to think of brussels as being alien to us

There's no use trying to track the smugglers and smuggling routes as long as European bought and paid for pols want this to happen.

I could solve a lot of crime in one day if the police would act on my evidence. But they won't. They're in on it. Yes, much like pizzagate btw.

the belgic tribes were the best thing belgium had to offer

>I tried doing threads on the topic last year
Can you give us the threads in the archive to be updated about it?

Well they know the routes, and smugglers are overlapping woth terrorists

Beleive me, the US IC and human rights groups are tracking it

In fact, euro leaders are pushing for investment in africa to stop this all together

lock and load
youtube.com/watch?v=yvr4NI8uKLg

Shouldnt america be going in a bringing freedom to the oppressed people?

Oh wait no money to be made for the corporate overlords that use your army as their merc force

The absolute state of Belgium

You obviously don't live here. Politicians, media, the judiciary, corporates and SJWs all want mass immigration to continue and the policies you mention are fig leaves for the masses.

Long time ago, i think maybe even pre election..

There is a great article by speigle on it

Libya
google.com/amp/www.spiegel.de/international/world/migrant-smuggling-business-means-big-money-in-libya-a-1113654-amp.html

Niger
politico.eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/amp/

Sinai
aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2013/12/egypt-sinai-trafficking-torture-fear-201312682516380563.html

Time for archive

>politico eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/amp
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/the-smuggling-capital-of-africa-agadez-niger/amp
>aljazeera com/amp/indepth/features/2013/12/egypt-sinai-trafficking-torture-fear-201312682516380563.html
unvis.it/aljazeera.com/amp/indepth/features/2013/12/egypt-sinai-trafficking-torture-fear-201312682516380563.html

B L
A E
S E
E F
D

Yes they no there are no consequences. This is how children behave when they have no consequences.

Pay attention to Germany

You just dont hear about it. Well, except for that ambush...

NNOOOO

Our job is to destabilize regions where chaos and strife will bring about the fastest decline of Western civilization while padding the pockets of our Jew overlords with shekels.
Fortunately for you Strayans, you fall under the curtain of Future Chinese Clay, so you'll have to wait a bit longer for us. (Assuming the Chinese don't win)

Says its corrupt. Can't see it.
Another thread posted the same webm and it says the same thing.

No.
Just nuke it.

Yeah no.

Same. The fucking jews are at work already.

Yes pay attention to germany. we butcher 60 millionen pigs every year. we could clean this country in 2 months tops.

You sound like you know something I don't about Germany and euro pols attitudes wrt immigration.
Out with it or fuck off larp.

If they're protesting slavery, why are they celebrating in front of the camera?

Why do dindus and arabs lack any self-control when confronted with a camera?

Welcome to the club brother. This is only the beginning for you though.

>mfw

Name one incident of US military occupation or long-term involvement since the Korean War that has led to anything other than the total collapse of order and mass death tolls of innocents and hundreds of thousands of refugees.
We fight for our pockets and nothing else.
Europe exists in its state largely because of US involvement in shit that should have been left to simmer on its own.

Bosnia

hmm

German investment in africa, both gov aid and foundations in attenpt to boost africas economy so the migrants dont go to europe

Heres the payoff, we prop up shitholes hoping their economies deter people from leaving while stabalizing governments, or they all come to your country while you bitch and moan about interfeering in other nations, who behind the scenes are still fucking woth us with plausible deniability

Now lets get to the next part of this equation, do you want those investments to be your own countries, or China's?

Or has your country already struck a deal woth china, and will turn a blond eye to their neocolonialism because it can stabalize africa. Not to mention they can use brutallity without outrage from their populus

Zimbabwe? That is a relic of the sino soviet split, zanu nf was chinas dog against the ussr backed zapu. Mugabe is zanu, and he also had a battallian of north korean trained soldiers ( china again)

Whoops, mugabe is out.. what a shame

They do this shit everywhere though.

You're making precious little sense. If Europe pays Africa to prevent immigration it opens itself to blackmail. See Turkey.

What's wrong with patrolling the mediterranean like it's a militarized zone, sending back any and all boats to whatever shithole they came from and killing the smugglers? This is after all a 'soft war'.

But you're intentionally overcomplicating the problem like it's a development issue much like our pols, media, corps, sjws etc. because you want it to continue.
My jewdar is bleeping fast.

Oh fuck off with this shit, It's not like Europe (and Canada, US etc) couldn't just enforce existing border controls and stop 99% of all invaders instantly.

Africa is proxy wars for resources

Europe is hooked on china, so it is okay with china taking resources to strengthen its economy so europe can continue to get cheap shit because that is all it can hope for to keep you oppressed souls content with your oh so high quality of life you are used to living

WE

Europe has a positive trade balance with China and you are a confirmed kike.

>erman investment in africa, both gov aid and foundations in attenpt to boost africas economy so the migrants dont go to europe

Yeeeeah, no.
Gerkel is the most successfull subversive kgb agent ever, fulfilling the doctrine she leaned in east germany as a child : to destroy the “evil capitalist west“ from within.
She will.never stop the destruction. Maybe that once was, but that no longer valid.

WUZ

what is it with niggers and tossing their hands up like that? It's genetic it must be, because it's expressed in every culture. They throw their hand up and bounce it like it means something

and when they keep coming back again and again? How do you think people would react if you started killing them?

Libya, if it can be stabalized, will be the place to dump all the migrants, but then they will need jobs if you want them to stay. Or they can go deep into africa, but sgain, there needs to be jobs and stability

I will admit it is hilarious that pol bitched about the Syrian refugees fleeing being slaughtered by assad because theylikely would have returned if he was removed from power sooner, but none of you saw the correlation between the two. Now the war has gone on for so long even if he stays and syria is stabalized no one will go back.

> from the people who brought you classics such as "trayvon martin" "fergesun" and "baltimore"

>Covert shit stirrers bring you "Hands up dont shoot"

Keep sending them back and kill the smugglers. Enough already with the development ruse.
Africa was in worse shap 30 years ago yet no boats crossed the med without being sent back at gunpoint.

You lie, you misdirect and you obfuscate. You are a kike.

What the fuck do think happens when they keep coming. You fucking round em up and send them back. Retard question. Honestly hope your little post is the dumbest thing i read today.

Try reading newsaryicles or followimg diplomatic trips overseas for once

Or legislative aid program bills...

>Europe
Only Germany.

Actually EU trade balance with China is negative. Fuck off, shill

You dont understand, the smugglers can easily be replaced, someome new will fill the gap

Both of you faggots need to study the US/Mexico border , they are not going back to their country of origin, we probably dont know where that is because they have no papers or ID, and they are probably not finding jobs in the country they are being deported back to or else they wouldnt have left to begin with.

Hey, maybe joining a militant or trafficking group wouldnt seem like a bad idea after all

Oh shit..

Sorry, even Germany has negative trade balance with China.

They think its magic. Their intelligence is not on the level of understanding modern technology.... or any technology..

> itsfineeverythingsfine.jpg