What was it trying to tell us? Why did it know so much before anything had happened?

What was it trying to tell us? Why did it know so much before anything had happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

sheldonpacotti.com/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510112061835.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

predictive programming

Who do you think made the game? Its all sci-fi til they're ready to make it reality. EVERY SINGLE THING in that game IS in the process of becoming true. EVERY THING

Nigger that game's story was just "dude let's slam every popular conspiracy theory together"

would ya look at that

Did you play the game?
Or did you play someone else’s game?

Ok, and how was that in any way new information in the year 2000. Though we're not really any closer to that in the current year anyway

I played the critically acclaimed video game Deus Ex

>how was that in any way new information in the year 2000

You overestimate the knowledge of normies.

So i will get all those cool augmented shit into my body! Imin!

That might have been "a crazy conspiracy" story in the 2000, now it just seems closer to reality.

They silenced the super soldiers.

I wouldn't call a 90s era video game developer a normie. And it's really not as deep as it might feel, for many people it would probably be the first thing that comes to mind when somebody first started talking about forming a union

>now it just seems closer to reality

If anything, things are just becoming more splintered

The actual writer for the original Deus Ex, Sheldon Pacotti, is very intelligent and has written very good hard sci fi.

sheldonpacotti.com/

I recommend checking out his other works. Deus Ex was good largely because of him.

That game was redpilled as fuck. Same goes for MGS2.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510112061835.webm

Nice. Any other games you know about that has this kind of commentary?

Yep, you just cracked the case wide open, the developers of Deus Ex were working with the Trilateral Commission and the Rothschilds to open the veil for a few million gamers, just for kicks.

Take your bullshit to /x/ you brainlet.

Not him, but I recommend Killer 7. The final boss is a fat, corrupt politician hanging from a rope.

Shit!! we were just talking about this on discord, collective conscious is habbening!!

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Daily reminder this was made BEFORE 9/11.

Anyone uses the word evolution is a Protocols cuck psuedo science applying it to "human tech advancement" is assinine

More kike bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

This video is pretty accurate as well. It would be wise to absorb what was said and prepare it for further examination while keeping yourself out of negative influences.

this is unironically true

youtube.com/watch?v=jxWlJ_muK0I

Are the sequels any good?? I loved the original and never played the rest

I hear Human Revolution is alright and Mankind Divided is fun but pretty much cut in half because they were going to make another sequel

how about the stories though?

HR is muh Illuminati and MD is apartheid with augs

sounds watered down vs. the original. true?

Ye

He's pretty low on solutions. Still wears black t-shirts, doesn't take care of his body, talks aggressively, doesn't keep his own spiritual energy at the highest level... you have to be a PRACTICAL philosopher or else your truth is going to get swayed and corrupted. When you develop spiritually it is very easy to discern right from wrong because your inner intuitive voice is strong and you are best bro's with the Creator of Everything.

Jim Carrey at this point is doing better but he's still too negative about society and doesn't recognize and respect it as a phase in human development but fills it with his own negative attitude towards it.

cool ty. i won't waste my time on them. just video games anyway