Isn't it so obvious that there's an agenda against /pol?

Isn't it so obvious that there's an agenda against /pol?

(((They))) are trying to shift the narative on /pol from something productive i.e organizing events/actions like counter rallies, spreading information not provided by (((Their))) media outlets, and red-pilling normies to something unproductive i.e insulting eachother and fostering hate for other white people?

Why are people playing into their hands and why was /pol so much better before these stupid memes started popping up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's pretty easy to get people on Sup Forums to fling shit and they found a perfect formula.
Though it is fun to shame race mixers with the meme.

Try to minimize shit flinging, focus on thread where we unite ( like "It's Okay To Be White") and HWNDU.

/po/ is infested with kikes lately.

brits lapped that shit meme right up
it's the OP image for brit/pol/ right now

A Brit made most of the memes

Mutt thread?

Here come the jews

Lets post our favorite mutts bros.

Mutt in vacation in UK?

Hot and fresh.

yeah this mutt meme is exactly 'divide and conquer' and it was spammed in 'its OK to be white' threads especially
"""they""" know you cant promote white guilt among redpilled people so """they""" want to convince people that no one is actually white and seed stupid infighting

and the idiots are falling for it

Looks more like a poo in loo woman.

Yeah... that's it... Maybe it's fucking hilarious dummy?

Imagine being this angry at some innocent memes made to insult racemixers.

really energizes your electrodiodes don't you?

I dont think this has ever happened

you assholes are arrogant and shit on everyone.

kys you fat nigger, when you cant handle some banter, then avoid internetz

Ikr? They thinks its a conspiracy always. It's fucking hilarious. I love how triggered they get.

Nobody is as arrogant as swedes though. Fucking cunts

the fact that a Latin-American mongrel is calling anyone else a mutt is truly baffling

pls stop

Yes

Don't worry, once everything is settled in 1000 years or so, Americans will no longer be mutts. We'll be distinct enough to be considered our own race.

ITT (((they))) prove OPs point

are you really so arrogant and ignorant to not understand why europeans might hate your mutt countries guts?

I think this fine either way

>MOUNTAIN JEW

PICK YOUR PROXIES BETTER

GIVE BACK THE GOLD TO THE NAZIS YOU THIEVING CRIMINALS
SWITZERLAND IS THE NIGGER OF YUROP

be like this guy. go out into the real world & criticize leftist dogshit as you see it. srsly. that's stronger than a hijacked/compromised Sup Forums

youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo

the mutt race

why wait 1000 years

Mutts aren't rea...

This place is just a bunch of trolls trolling trolls.

It's Sup Forums you dumb nigger

Yeah but Germans aren’t white either AND consistently go about trying to ruin everything good in the world

>Literally banter (Americans struggle with it, I know)
>Americans (who I assume are actually Jews, but given the inability to bant it could be actual Americans) make multiple threads crying about it giving it even more "publicity" on Sup Forums
>"DURRR WHERE DID IT ALL COME FROM! WE R UNDER A TAK!"

Get a brain moran. I'm not even sure who's Jewing who anymore. Americans have a habit of being just like Jews, they can give it out until the cows come home, but the second they start getting it back then something must be done. For more evidence on how much (((they))) panic after giving it out, just take a look at any thread defending (((Hollywood))) from the (((roasties))) (((they))) created. "Gee, fellow white people, we really need to start banding together because these accusations could get leveled at anyone!" >implying that hasn't been the case for decades.