US gov. is trying to brainwash Estonians to take in nigs

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

America is an enemy of european peoples and needs to be eradicated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4xMd497OI
youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is literally trying to genocide white estonians by promoting multiculti bullshit.
America is truly just a tool and puppet of the jews. I fucking hate americans so much. they are the enemies of european civilization.

Any amerimutts care to comment?

That's what you get for muttposting

Fuck off then mutt. Just remember that everybody in Europe hates your guts.

We've always been the enemy of Europe.

It's kind of sad isn't it. By destroying the third reich you also sealed your own fate. Vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI4xMd497OI

if we are gonna be at 56% in 2050 we would rather you guys go down 1st

dont worry tho before we get to 30% in 2100 we will nuke jap for old time sakes

Stay strong and white, Estonia.
I hope our bald manlet doesn't decide to conquer your clay.

Thats a great vid I showed it to my mom lol.

kek what did she think about it?

nobody cares what russia or russian supported subversive intelligence and espionage agencies thinks about its neighbors. because it's always the same, "rightful russian clay". fuck off.

also why you guys think CIA is getting Pakistan
into a civil war you guys need to accpet more poor child and woman =)

also finland i think you should be accpeting atleast
ATLEAST

250k a year

ill have to talk to my girl in germany

We own Europe we can do whatever we want with our property

She thought it was sad realizing that things have gone down hill.

Fucking disgusting.

I mean, I don't feel as bad now because of the amerimutt meme, but still.

This Estonia needs to erase both US and Russian influence and leave NATO jew alliance

this fucking chink artist is making art exhibits all over europe to increase pro-refugee/migrant opinions... he's even releasing a movie called 'HUMAN FLOW' to influence & humanize the economic migrant crisis.
race-mixing propaganda.

in this video this alpha dude criticizes the chink;
youtu.be/_Hgoboh8Zqo

>We own Europe we can do whatever we want with our property
Truly a subhuman race

Our government is out of control

Reminder that the storm alarm went off for the final time in the 30s, they'll never allow another to sound

nice

American isn't a race but okay

Not feeling so bad about Russia now, are you? You will come back, begging on your knees to be under Moscow in couple of years.

It's a new mongrel race consisted of genetic waste.
That's your country now.

Is it any wonder why non Americans hate us so much? If I was an Estonian I'd fucking HATE Americans at this point.

56% of people being white doesn't mean that every person is 56% white.

i would like to blame the globalists, i just dont know what all that can be done at this point to stop them other than show support for anti-globalist politicians

>Any amerimutts care to comment?
I'd rather we didn't do this...

Russia is almost as bad. It's a multicultural nation of communist apologists and asiatic mongrels. Also it's like 20% mudslime. Estonia needs to be independent of both the JEWsa and Russia. Both are cancerous anti-white states.

We were dragged into the war kicking and screaming. The Japs attacked us first. You're really going to pin this all on the burgers?

It was the same story in WWI. We came in late, and were half-assed and ambivalent about it.

The mutt meme is a forced meme. Whites are in this together. The (((media))) push on Estonia is detestable.

It's only a matter of time when the last of your "whites" die out. They will either racemix or perish. The jews that control you are going to make sure about that. Their work is almost done too. You are losing.
America as a nation needs to perish. Right now it is just a tool of the jews to destroy the white race. The remaining whites need to balkanize and get rid of the jews or they will perish.

Such small countries like ours can't ever be truly independent. We can only choose who will rule us.

It's the (((globalists)))

Just more Obama era junk. Bring in 1 black and the rest will come pouring in like rats

>take in blacks NAO!

hell yeah

Only a jew would say something like that. The world would benefit if the anti-white states of JEWsa and R*ssia would nuke eachother. The more balkanized europe is the better it is for the white european race to survive.

Go ahead kiss their feet you slav(e) I rather die free

>USA ES BLANCO!!!

this

i live like 30mins away from tampa never saw a black person in my town of like 40k

then obama

now i see atleast one a day

and whats wrost is the area i live in is like off the beaten path like 200 homes nice area saw 2 black familys move in and almost hit a tree

fuck why cant they stay in there fucking citys and leave the county to us

The only way to save Western Civilization is by completely and permanently eradicating the (((US))) from existence!

>brazil
>western civilization

Nice try, João

The only way to fix civilization is by destroying everything we have built and starting all over again. Imagine a Rome reborn.

This is the final redpill.
Like is said earlier the remaining white americans need to denounce their jew made fake american patriotism and abandon the jew state of USA. They need to balkanize and create white only states.

Rome collapsed though

They gotta keep the contracts alive and movin'.

Om glad you expressed my feelings so well i didnt need to add. They are subhuman brutes

>0% face

Is this the fucking State Dept again? First the 700,000 to fuck with Hungarian media and then this shit? Estonia is a shining gem adrift in the white sea. This multipolitical gov of ours mist be quelled.

Beat him.

sorry lad

>They are subhuman brutes
Well said. I simply hate everything about the country.
Only exception would be the remaining 100% whites who realize what kind of shithole they are living in and decide to get together and declare independence from the JEWsa. That i could support.

bump

yeah it makes me never want to pay taxes but they would throw me in jail for that

Yeah would kill me if i was a white american and i knew they are using my tax money to kill of the white race in europe.

Finns aren’t white buddy.

Hey my great grandmother was Estonian. Can I head over there and get some of that good good racially pure pussy?

roach, we don’t want none of your non-pure genes here. White Genocide is not mass migration - it’s untermenschen like Richard Spencer being able to settle in our lands

Fucking hell.

THE MEMES ARE REAL

The 56% is truly the most evil nation on earth. I thought america was pro-white but in reality it is pro-56%.

>tfw the government doesn't just spend all of my tax money on making me a minority but also the Estonians too
Feels bad man.

Not true, American genotypes have their own clustering, you could absolutely separate them as a different, albeit mongrelized, group of people.

They help take care of the young and elderly

>diversity
But in reality almost 30% of Estonian population is not is not even estonians, it Russians. In big cities like Tallinn every third person would be Russian.
Some cities, like Narva, is 80% Russian.
How you can get more diverse than that?

Looks like an adoption to me. Mix babies are rarely if ever that dark.

good luck tho. not even estonians like living in estonia. nobody gets hand-outs here. poverty has its perks.

It's both

Stay strong, Eesti.

Is it time to kill the 13 Illuminati families that rule the world? Or are we going to keep blaming those stupid schmucks in Israel?

I will pray rosary for Estonia

It's not us doing it. We have no control over what our intelligence agencies do. Does your average European have the ability to alter- much less comprehend EU mandates and bureaucracy? It's the same thing here

IF COMMUNISM DOESNT WORK YOU FAGGOTS MUST ACCEPT THAT DIVERSITY WORKS.

No it's not. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The United States is massive and doesn't resemble southern California like you think it does.

Do you really think Montana or the Dakotas or Idaho will ever be non-white? Do you even know where those places are?

All part of the (((plan)))
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm