How does Sup Forums feel about strong office christmas cake bosses?

How does Sup Forums feel about strong office christmas cake bosses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you let one stand on your back?

I want to marry one.

B-But she'll make you do all the housework while she's at work all day, and force you to massage her pantyhose clad feet when she gets home tired!

Could be sexier.

Did anyone half-decent sub Im@S Cinderella Girls S2? I was waiting for UTW to do it and they're dead.

I wish the one in Love Junkies had won.

Implying I wouldn't love that.

>love junkies

Was that one of the shorts? Or the one the scanlators dropped

It was a long fucking series that dragged on and on. I'm guessing scanlators dropped it. The boss was a woman who'd broken up with a prior lover and as far as was translated had a one-night stand with the MC. He ends up dumping the idol and the high school student for the bitchy animator chick.

She's not a cake, you retard. She had multiple boyfriends before.

>No husband
She's a cake.

Having multiple boyfriends disqualifies her for cake status, she's used goods.

She didn't have multiple boyfriends

Okay, now I want to read this.

Are you talking about Kono S?

>I've been on Sup Forums a whole year!

I don't know about this manga but I do know about cakes. If she had has multiple exes, she's not a cake, she's used goods.

It's good. It can be a bit dramatic in places but that's kind of the nature of this kind of manga. The art is nice too.

It's also fully scanlated now so you won't have to suffer as other anons did and read parts then wait literal years for more due to scanlations being dropped. At one point I had given up on it being finished.

I want to help them make up for lost time.

DID SOMEONE SAY SAKURANBO???

youtube.com/watch?v=vy_xbXIJ898

It's literally fucking called Love Junkies.

this was one wierd manga

How long is it?

Ah, I thought you were talking about the OPs author who does a lot of things involving office cakes

>took off her heels
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad.

Pretty long but it's easily a favorite of mine and the MC has a threesome with a loli and Christmas cake.

So, basically New Game with men?

My favorite.

>get 19 chapters in
>this is pretty cool, but I know the trainwreck is coming up
>decide to check the first page of the last chapter

What the fuck?

This. The term is just 熟女 jukujo (literally mature aged women). The nips have been using that term for ages while idiots keep thinking older women instantly means cake. Cake refers to a very specific type of jukujo.

>I'm reading something heavily out of context
>HURR WHY DOES IT MAKE NO SENSE!?

Tripfaggots everyone

>How does Sup Forums feel about strong office christmas cake bosses?- 31 posts and 7 image replies shown.
pretty hot and tempting
even better if she lets me score/threesome with a hot 20yo loli with some regressive gene syndrome that magically makes her a loli if she doesn't drink my spit.

It was an extreme out of context. I have no choice, but to read the entire thing. The story apparently escalates greatly. It's impressive.

This is true, however the OPs author's older women are always 100% married to their jobs with no prior romantic relationships

I wish it ended after the threesome with the fakeloli. Shit was perfect at that part.

Nah, would've been too perfect

Fuck, what is this? I tried Saucenao and got nothing

Lucky for you this is one of the few that Google Image search works on.

It would be very painful

They're great

>scanlations never

what a depressing term

Source?