Sup Forums approved podcasts

What podcasts does Sup Forums listen to?
What are your personal reccomendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lbVHwoR1s6w
youtube.com/watch?v=S_B8-dg4xV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRS shows
radical agenda.

Mark Passio's "What On Earth is Happening"

Just as a side note, any good podcasts based on history?
I've heard about Dan Carlin, is he any good?

>Sup Forums approved podacasts
fixed that for you

Michael Savage

Rogan pretends to be woke but is really just a beta cuck obsessed with not being a beta cuck

No Agenda

Jocko Podcast

That Sicilian heritage of his did NOT help him in the slightest either

Fighter and Kid. Brian Callen is a closet conservative.

Stop making this god damn thread every day and actually go listen to the suggestions you've received for the past two months, you fag.

> radical agenda
Literal inbred hick

First thread I make about podcasts in months
Sup Forums isn't one person you know.

You got a problem Somalia?

I said, delete the fucking thread you little bitch.

>brian callen
is a gigantic faggot
hooktube.com/watch?v=KSYpzB4Wc4Q

Long podcast name but i'll take it!

2nded

> using a memeflag

>meme flag
fuck off obamaleaf

I doubt these are Sup Forums approved but, sometimes I watch America First with Nick Fuentes and America First Overdrive with James Allsup. They can be faggots, and Nick accused David Duke of being a Fed... but they are at least entertaining for the memes.

Nationalist Review and Fash the Nation

He has become fairly unpopular on the chans because of his popularity, but if you know nothing about a subject he has a great catalogue to listen to.

The Alex Jones Show

Cum Town

Yeah he's good, just can be monotonous sometimes because it's only him talking. I like the ww1 episodes

What's this one like?

yes the stories are good, but beware not everything he says is accurate, also he adds a bit of his flair to make it interesting to the listener, so if interested in something he said look it up yourself.

Podcast made by an extremely funny twitter troll/comedian, only podcast to make me get those deep belly laughs.
He hates SJW shit but he's not annoying about it.

The Delray Misfits podcast, you cookie-cutters.

adam carollat

Norm Macdonald podcast

fuck yeah dude

Joe Rogan is pretty great. The only other podcast I watch regularly is The Drunken Peasants.

Sargon of Akkad

Nationalist Agenda w Nick Fuentes and james Allsup

This, he's pretty redpilled on most issues

both are shit and Maddox Lost

Okay, Brett, that's enough. Have Dorn make you some mac and cheese and don't forget to plug your gaming channel, Games-U-Love.

Historiansplaining is decent

THE DICK SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=lbVHwoR1s6w

youtube.com/watch?v=S_B8-dg4xV8
Maddox is a faggot

Everyone worth listening to from TRS left after the curtain reveal. Those left are either sycophants, jews, homos, or morons.

This. Best podcast in the universe.

Tim Kelly's 'Our Interesting Times' is the best for connecting the dots historically.

Jays Analysis is good for general information and film analysis.

Clyde Lewis' 'Ground Zero' is actually both extremely entertaining and, often, very deep and insightful both politically and esoterically. I can't praise him enough.

Ben Shapiro's 'The Ben Shapiro Show' is very basic but helps keep me informed on opinions that don't tow the line. Will never talk about anything politically deep.

'Louder with Crowder' is very entertaining and helps me get through my days with some comedy and information.

Tracy Twyman is extremely deep and insightful about the royals and satanic elite.

There are about 25 other very good podcasts, but I've ordered the ones here fairly well. I highly recommend Tim Kelly, but at times he can be a bit dry and repetitive--denoting nearly all conspiracies and having masonic ties, which could be true, but he's over the top about it. Other than that, his information is excellent.

>t. I listen to podcasts for 40 hours a week.