youll have to explain, Sup Forums

>I like this panel from part 4
>SHILLING 4FAG LE PAERT 4 SUX XDD
leave

>post your favorite panel guys
>thread goes 20 images without a part 4 panel or page
>part 4 kiddie has an autistic fit about it

whoops

>Huh. No part 4 panels? Kinda weird, I liked panels in that part, I'll post this
>OMFG WHAT AN AUTIST

Actually it wasn't even about part 4, just that particular, widely-liked shot of the motorcycle going over the baby

>ugh they havent posted part 4 yet??? god what the FUCK is wrong with people??

:^) If you wanna be a nigger about it

One of my favorites. Pretty bummed the anime version didn't have the sfx, but I shouldn't be surprised.

the thought that everyone will turn to you and laugh as something horrific is a peculiarly chinese fear. it's what they dread every waking moment of every day.

this means you

he pretty fucking clearly meant that specific panel

That is one of the most mental things I have ever read considering my use of it is based entirely on it's use in American TV shows and not Chinese media which I don't partake in.
but they do say Sup Forums is a very specific kind of autistic.

Part 8 has the best pages in the series. There's honestly so many to choose from.

sure he did ;^)

>peculiarly chinese fear
My fucking sides split reading this shit, what kind of autism is this?

you look like a genuine autist right now

That's only because we're anonymous :^) and anything can be autistic if you're offended by it

I hope to see more of him.

evidence the remark hit home

Johnny's legs look really fucked up here. Like I know they are already fucked up but their positioning looks really wrong.

nice try tho

Is this one going to be animated the coming episode?

>hit home
Can't even begin to understand what the fuck you're going on about

It already has dude.

I'm reaaaalllyyyyy hoping DP does this entire scene justice.

This is after they get out of the house.

Looking at all these panels makes me can't help but hate Kira's face in the anime. It just isn't right. It just doesn't nail his look properly.

Which one of you fucks thought starting a part war was a good idea?

Is it a master plan to bring out the worst in these threads so the mods can remove them with one fell swoop?

ASB did a wonderful job with this

Don't make me pick just one.

Does Jojolion have a plot going on now, or is it still just buildup? I dropped it around the 20's after the Johnny flashback

>or is it still just buildup?
It's a fucking mystery.

Someone here doesn't understand what plot means

>color ver.

Okay. So I agree that most of the color version is shit. I'd argue only Part 5 benefits from it.

However, you are beyond autistic for doing that.

>Caring about what version people read in
Don't post again.

Jesus Christ...

Literally every part except SOMETIMES 7 and 8 benefit from it, what the fuck are you talking about?

So is Underworld better than Moody Blues in every way?

yeah dude I love not being able to tell what the fuck is going on because everything's a clusterfuck of black lines

Moody Blues is neat but ultimately garbage, so yes.

Now, this would've been a good ocasion to use the gif in

fuck yeah sbr had so many badass moments

It's weird nobody has posted panels from True Man's World.

There were 3 Part 4 posts already. He was referring to that page in particular.

THICC

Shit I'm 70% my way through but I've been looking every where for a colored version of the rest of part 5 anybody know where I can find it?

That's where it's been retranslated to. The last 3 volumes are the only ones left, so either wait a few months or read the shitty versions.

There aren't any decent English versions, the only English one used the awful translations.

There's actually a colored version of White album that's translated.For those interested,this is in order of chapter:

imgur.com/a/FI3Gr
imgur.com/a/cBevW
imgur.com/a/CNNLj
imgur.com/a/rpjl1
imgur.com/a/oAT6x
imgur.com/a/CTlKg
imgur.com/a/PwYXX

Buy the fucking release then. It only looks incomprehensible in scans. The colors are not applied smartly, especially in the first 3 Parts. Shit looks terrible.

Good meme, now give me a genuine reason why B&W is better.

>Shadow of the colossus OST playing in the distance

part 4 was prime jojo art.

I am not meming just because you disagree with me. That didn't even make sense as a response. Anyway, B&W is A) aesthetically pleasing and B) has cleaner linework. You act like I dislike all of them. Part 5 is improved in color and half of Parr 6 is decent before it goes to shit.

>B&W is A) aesthetically pleasing
No, it really isn't, especially not for something like JoJo.
>B) has cleaner linework.
I see no difference. If there is one, it's not big enough to make any difference, so why do I care?
>Parr 6 is decent before it goes to shit.
Don't be vague, when does it go to shit?

I'm not that user, but color destroys Araki's linework in part 1,2,7 and a little in 8 and 3.
>No, it really isn't
I read the manga in B&W first, and I find it better than colored. I like it so much I actually started buying the manga volumes (not the Jojonium, the original volumes in French).

>No, it really isn't, especially not for something like JoJo.
Now that's just wrong. The artwork is done in black and white and drawn specifically so it looks good in it. It's fine to prefer the coloured scans but don't try and pretend that BW is bad.

There are some scenes's that are better when they are in BW,two that come to mind are Mountain Tim's death and Gyro's death since the BW adds more impact on the sudden lose of life for those characters.

I quite literally meant the halfway point of the story. I don't memorize chapter numbers, so around the time after Anasui and Weather Report are established.

I wager you'd care because you'd want the highest quality of artwork available to you? The inking has consistency that the colored versions lack. Maybe you don't have the eye for it and that's whatever, I guess. It sets me off seeing the newer versions messing up lines to the point smears exist where they shouldn't and the color palette doesn't help. David understands the JoJo spirit better with how they apply Araki's sense of coloring. The color manga seemingly just tries to imitate excitement and looks forced because of it.

Finally, yeah. It really is. I appreciate manipulation of the Standard pen and pencil. It allows one to notice more detail. Again, eye for it. I'm not going to bitch at you for not caring but I will bitch at you for acting like it's not present.

The colored version doesn't show very well dark and scary scenes that the B&W depicts.

Now I only came back out of boredom. I didn't expect to be challenged on my message, especially when I was originally calling that one user autistic for quoting all color panels like he did.

I'm exhausted so since I don't know when you're answering back just take that as my final answer and let other anons handle you. Maybe this thread will remain up tomorrow.

I appreciate all the (You)s, thanks

Redraw this panel. Putting your own "fun" spin on it is encouraged.

Hey. Does anybody else think planes are pretty fun and useful?

Once again killer queen is beauty queen

I gotcha fambly. Ringo should've been president instead of valentine

I already did it before, so I'll just post it.

Abbacchio or Anarchy ?

>BWfag will say this looks worse than the original

You're hired!

Abbacchino