>Translation: pastebin.com/XUgty4HE

Chapter 230
>Preview: imgur.com/a/ST5Ab
>Translation: pastebin.com/Km1UDWCR

Chapter 231
>Preview: imgur.com/a/7wWy4
>Translation: pastebin.com/YzdQq1KM

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/forums/topic/25426-spoilers-until-the-dawn-of-time-tower-of-god-leaked-chapters/page-296
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/tower of god/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142804815/#142804815
desuarchive.org/a/thread/142842201/#142842201
desuarchive.org/a/thread/144203136/#144203136
towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Zahard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself disgusting gook.

>Gook shit

Well at least Prince and Akraptor are confirmed kill by SIU.

Not sure whether Miseng will even make it.

Didn't expect the anti-Korean guys to get here that fast.

Why are not manga allowed to be posted on the manga board?

Can I post western comics?

I swear it's always the same shit with you.
1) /qa/ gave the okay in pic related
2) Sup Forums mods seem fine with it too, if you look at the archive none of these threads have been pruned/deleted.

I remember when the mods were ok with DJT.

Posting something from 2012 doesn't mean shit.

>Chapter 231
>Wangnan earnestly believing Cassano will revive Horyang
Even if he intended on doing it, literally how? He's not going to just give up half the demon.

You know how you'll know when Sup Forums mods aren't okay with manhwa/manhua? They'll start deleting manhwa/manhua threads.

>Baam training
>Koon training
>Androssi training
Good. Wangnan awakening when?

He needs an offensive move other than his masterball

Karaka will train him into a slayer candidate

Reminder that OP is from Batoto's Gook Forums and has admitted to shilling on Sup Forums,

bato.to/forums/topic/25426-spoilers-until-the-dawn-of-time-tower-of-god-leaked-chapters/page-296

And they do delete them all.

Where do you think he gets his masterballs from?

He's using the same technique that Baam is learning but keeps it hidden for quick usage

Point out the post that's supposedly OP, supposedly admitting he's shilling on Sup Forums.

Go on, I'll wait.

Open

Notice how there's only a trash can symbol next to one thread on Page 1 search results, and that's because someone told him to go to and he said "okay".

Sup Forums mods don't delete them.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/142804815/#142804815

desuarchive.org/a/thread/142842201/#142842201

desuarchive.org/a/thread/144203136/#144203136

Fact is: its neither anime nor manga. Its not even related to manga/anime. It has no place on this board. Kill yourself, gook shitter.

AFAIK he either buys them or makes them himself, minus the special ones from Sophia. Not sure whether he even has the shinsu control needed to make shinsu bombs though. He hides them using his arms inventory.

It's pretty clear that he makes them himself when you realize he can do the special ones he learned from Sophia which were completely overshadowed by Baam's scene. Wangnan's shinsoo control is monster like but no one seemed to take notice. His shinsoo at that time were moving as if they were alive. It's also kind of funny when you realize he said he would hurt his body just by using them, but now we know he's immortal, so he can use them infinitely if he wanted.

I'll admit I missed two other threads, but they're not recent. It's 3 out of 25 threads that got deleted.

Here's a screenshot of Page 1 of a search for

>It has no place on this board.
That's just like, your opinion, man.

>That's just like, your opinion, man.
No, its not. This is the anime/manga board and you are posting stuff that isn't manga/anime. Its off-topic spam/shitposting.

Sometimes I forget how THICC Androssi is sometimes

Also
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/142804815/#142804815
If you scroll to the bottom, you'll see the thread was deleted because there was already another ToG thread going.

Yeah, but SIU hasn't given that much focus to it. It just kind of appears whenever Wangnan takes action and we don't get much afterstory other than passing remarks from Wangnan.

I'm more interested in seeing the extent of Wangnan's immortality. Right now it looks limited, but we haven't seen him with any amputations, just stab wounds and bloody beatings.

>Right now it looks limited
How? He was a weakling and the only one to survive among his companions. It looks even more hax than karaka who needs preparations.

too bad the Yuri ship already set sail

Considering Karaka can straight up just reload a previous state of himself, Wangnan's should be similar. Although, their issue seems to be speed more so than anything.

We have seen him heal that time he almost got amputated by Hoaqin's sword. He also healed a completely destroyed heart. Then there's that time he was able to recover from Yihwa's hotter-than-lava flames which by the way has been shown to be resisted by Horyang, Cassano and Rak. Those three are absolute monsters in regards to shinsoo resistance as well.

>Yuri ship
Keep dreaming. Androssi or Rachel.

>not a new female protagonist

Go away weebs

Definitely better than the average regular, but it's still limited. He still bleeds and falls unconscious. He can still be pierced through the heart, it's not as if his skin is invulnerable or tough.

It just looks like an accelerated healing factor. He'll still probably die if you cut large parts of his organs out, or just cut his head off.

Also you can't really compare him to Karaka since they've undergone completely different kinds of assaults. Karaka's survived high-ranker killing attacks.

There's no way Baam could say no to this.

She just has to get him alone while he's resting.

its about fucking time this goddamn korea man killed someone. Shits about to get real after 300 chapters

Baam must be raped.

ok this threads raised some questions in my head:

1) are we allowed to have webtoon related threads here even though it isn't specifically animo?

2) if yes to question 1, why have i never seen a ToG thread until now? i'd assume ToG is popular enough that people would want at least a weekly thread for chapter days

nice to see people talking about ToG outside of leddit for once though

>rachel
disgusting.
i did kinda like Yeon though
too bad she dead

See

We have threads, but they aren't always labelled.

>lets go to Sup Forums to talk about sonething that has absolutely no connection to the board

You guys are retarded.

Friendly reminder to report gook threads.

>forgetting Gyetang

YOU MONSTER

Stay on plebbit, newfag.

>forgetting second birdbro
>forgetting toadbro

the fact that i dont even remember his existebce just goes to show how many useless fucking characters this gook has in his koreabook

> they actually think groriousu nipponu is any less gook than the rest of asia

You just have bad memory.

>Rachel
>not Hwa Ryun

I mean fuck, at least Hwa Ryun is useful.

Is 4-Cut Hero's translation finished yet?

I am simple man, i see new character, i assume jobber

>Adidas
My little guide can't be this cute

>useful
>gets captured all the time
>can only match a regular like Yura Ha now

Last time i checked it was around ch90 or so.

She is a guide and Yura Ha is still from the 10 families.

>implying it's not all according to keikaku

Guides are OP as fuck, they can practically predict the future.

Is this a case of just being invested so you want to see it through or do you actually enjoy this. When I tried reading this last it made me want to die more than anything else ever has.

>gook shit.

Please stop shitposting. Your gook comics are not Sup Forums related.

MODS

do we just consider this bait now? its been disproven so many fucking times
he gets it

Its a fact that this thread doesn't belong on Sup Forums. There is nothing to disprove.

it starts shitty, then gets good because story, then story gets generic but art gets better, then great worldbuilding, then more cool ass fights and shit, and now we are getting a good story again

>do we just consider this bait now? its been disproven so many fucking times
yeah, it's a running gag at this point.

see
archive of previous threads
literal approval

>that infodump of Zahard from Rachel and how he's similar to Baam
I'm so hyped now that I wouldn't be surprised if Zahard just suddenly appeared on the 43rd Floor. Mazino, Yuri, Karaka and Jinsung have already been shown to just appear whenever, so it's not impossible for Zahard to either.

i think wangans entire purpose is that he isnt strong and never will be, hes just """"special""""" for whatever fucking reason

This guy gets it. Hwa Ryun is canonically the best girl.

This guy also gets it. Just don't engage the "gook" shitter. There's only like one or two of them tops, not nearly enough to derail a thread if you just ignore their shit.

That doesn't mean anyhting. Its still unrelated to this board since its neither anime nor manga. You are just shitposting.

Well, he's the son of Jahad, he probably has something that completely breaks the rules of the Tower.

Someone needs to get SIU to draw Hwa Ryun in a swimsuit

How strong will Baam get with the Irregular Shinsoo control?

I'm surprised Hoaquin is still around. Usually defeated villains fuck off. Also is that female clone of his still following Bam around?

And for that matter has Kaiser exited stage left for good?

He seems to have inherited his Dad's inability to be killed by any regulars.

Zahard is sleeping IIRC, when he wakes up it is said he'll conquer the next floor of the tower.

Hoaqin is obviously a good guy, that's why he's still around. That female clone is with Fatty and Sleepy. And Kaiser is supposedly going to return, considering how strong she is, it makes sense.

He almost died, but he got rescued at the last second by Rachel and is now somewhat indebted to her.

The final clone is with Sachi and Zoro's group, she's not with Baam specifically. He still has the soul power-up from her though.

Kaiser sailed off with Ha Jinsung into the sunset after he bought her. She's probably done now that she has her freedom.

even if hoaqin is a good guy baam will probably sperg out over his comrades being fucking eaten by him
>aah prince!
>akraptor!
and blow the whole floor of death to smithereens.
thst could actually happen, baam destroying the floor of death and all

You haven't read the latest chapters?

It reveals what Zahard has really been up to.

Nope, your shit isn't approved.

Sorry but your Yomanga shit gets deleted plenty of times.

Yeah, if the remaining parts of the Thorn are there, then a power-up is incoming.

Your gook country has been compromised by cults for decades.

How embarrassing.

Nah, I don't think Baam will kill Hoaqin even if he hears about that. He already accepted the consequences that were of leaving Wangnan and his team to separate instead of leaving the Hell Train. And Baam also didn't kill him when he had the chance the first time around either. Hoaqin also can't leave the train without becoming White and then there's Karaka as well. Also, what's stopping Karaka from being with Baam when Yuri and Evan can?

Gooks really are underaged redditors.

You mean 129? It mentions the key to the tower gate, but not what Zahard is planning to do.

Or you mean SIU's blog posts he makes after each chapter? I haven't been keeping up with those.

Maybe Batoto should go the way of Onemanga.

It would cause the gooks to lose their home and nothing of value would be lost.

Obligatory post pointing out these threads manage to reach bump limit solely through sustained shitposting, and would die off within a day otherwise.

Maybe it wasn't all that clear and just implied. From what I read, it seemed to imply that Zahard stopped climbing so he could protect everyone as King instead and therefore, he'll never climb any further because everyone isn't happy yet. It's why he made it so complicated to get to the next floor.

>the cutest ship died
I still don't know how to feel about this.

At least Miseng bounced back in 231.

A fairly popular theory is that Enryu has something to do with Bam (like something paternal), and so may appear on that floor.

>inb4 there's actually a ton of people there with thorns and become Rachel's underlings
I doubt it's impossible for a natural ignition weapon to occur. Also, anyone realize that the Thorn has like multiple sets of abilities? It works like Horyang's and Cassano's with shinsoo reinforcement, but at the same time, it can also control all the shinsoo around Baam. Really blurs the lines on what Baam himself can actually do when the Thorn can do just about the same thing. Baam also hasn't assimilated the Thorn completely within him either, so it's not even at its fullest potential.

Zahard doesn't actively rule/protect though.

towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Zahard
>Zahard is currently resting, leaving the outside activities to his daughters and the Three Lords, but a lot of people expect that the day Zahard is on the move again is the day Zahard Empire expands by another Floor.[1] It's said, after the next shift of the political system, Zahard will be active again and capture the at the very least the 135th Floor.

I don't think he made it difficult to get to the 135th Floor, but rather no one else is strong enough to go there but him.

That's probably where Phantaminum went after BTFOing Zahard, he just kept climbing.

Trips for truth.

I think only Irregulars can use the thorn, that's why they wanted to melt it with Baam. Having other people use it would be just be hackish on SIU's part.

Remember the red skeleton thing that came out of Bam back when he first met Wagnan? Whatever happened to that thing?

This is still going?

I dropped this when it became less about climbing a mystical tower filled with adventure, to sports teams competing against each other for shitty prizes.