Vidya Games

Are there any new games or games from the past 5 years that aren't full of SJW propaganda, and are also devoid of faggotry?

Which ones are the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0
youtube.com/watch?v=LmS9vcVNr5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

only one comes to mind
DOOM

cuphead

Dragon age unquestionable

life is strange

Yakuza 0

Quit playing video games, trying to quit Sup Forums now.

hoi4
kerbal sperg program

Japanese games

There is a ton of good shit out there as long as you avoid (((AAA))) studios.

lame only faggots can't juggle the real world and have fun in escapism just don't overdo it.

on that note, overwatch is really fun

Wasteland 2
I'm waiting for wasteland 3 since this one was so fucking awesome

Came here to say this. DOOM 2016 is probably the best shooter to be released in a decade, and it has no SJW bullshit.

Best shooter I've played in a while.
RIPANDTEARANDRIPANDTEARAN
YOU! YOU'RE HUGE! IT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS!

Dragon Age went full SJW in the third game. They even hired Anita Sarkeesian as a consultant because they didn't want to be accused of muh soggy knee.

>devoid of faggotry
thats like asking for water without the carbon.

Touhou

Just beat it about 15 minutes ago. Fun game. Last boss was a bitch though, some of the hitboxes felt a little shitty.

Ever Qwest

I never implied I couldn't? I want nothing to do with escapism, it's weak. Overwatch is an absolute shit egalitarian reddit game too.

Overwatch is a tumblr game if I've ever seen one.

The first 15 minutes or so of Bioshock Infinite.

that game was a masterpiece,shame i couldnt throw the ball at the fag though

If you can look past the nig scientist and mystery meat engineer, xcom 2 is red pilled in it’s combat and macro strategy elements. That and I pretend that the aliens are symbolic for kikes, and that’s who you’re liberating earth from (plus I always let Africa burn)

Any mobile games?

Take the Doom pill or be a faggot.

Not really. Only remakes.

When on earth is it an appropriate time to play mobile games though if you have a computer or a console to play actual games one?

Call of Duty: World War II

It's kinda funny in that regard.
In response to only hot grills being in the game and the SJW outcry over it, they created Zarya.

Zarya is an angry, Russian, Xenophobic hate machine.
Blizzard can do funny shit sometimes.

On the surface Overwatch appears to be a SJW wet dream. But there are a few redpills hidden in the lore.

Zarya is a staunch nationalist who hates the Omnics.
Torbjorn predicted that artificial intelligence was a bad idea and everybody called him a racist. He was later proven when the Omnics rebelled and tried to exterminate humanity.
Roadhog was a humble farmer living in the Australian outback. Then the government took away his land and handed it over to the omnics as part of an appeasement deal (Zimbabwe, anyone?)
The character roster is full of ethnic and national stereotypes. Overwatch is set in a world with distinct sovereign nations rather than a one world government.

Besiege
Oneshot
Spark TEJ
Undertale (Genocide)

>But there are a few redpills hidden in the lore
You're a faggot

this. probably the only game ive played without some kind of agenda/influence.

Nier Automata was great.
Basically, if you want to avoid SJW faggotry, avoid buying US or EU made game, only 5-10% aren't already pozzed.

>meme flag
>playing the electronic Jew
Video games are degenerate.

>"I like girls" is somehow a bad thing.

This is the world we live in.

Witcher 1, 2, 3

Same. Too bad it always stops you.

Infinite was actually my favorite of the games, but I played them in the absolute worst order possible (2, Infinite, 1).

Dishonored 1 is pretty clean before it devolved into "queer disabled black woman kills god"

the Outsider's original voice actor's gamertag was "tranny destroyer" so that's funny too.

>can't argue against a point using any sort of logical argument

Go back to fucking your 300,000 relatives, Guðmundur.

Most Japanese games are free of it, unfortunately some have been localised where SJWs ruin them, like the Fire Emblem series and Bravely Second.

Dominions 5 is coming out in 2 days

life itself is degenerate, pal
do you know why? bc you'll die at the end

Dominions 5 comes out in a couple of days.

Idk what years they came out but all the Paradox games are good, like CK2 and Victoria. HOI4 is pretty garbage though

He's right though, Overwatch is full of redpill characters. Shit, the 'Uprising' event had you literally going all Team America on the robot equivalent of Black Lives Matter.

>Which ones are the best?

bloodborne

My point wasn't to argue with you, but that you're supporting a business that's part of the anti-white agenda and try to make up for it because they have 'red pills' in the 'lore'
Also the whole
>Iceland is inbred
Is a Semitic produced lie to 'rationalize' getting mass immigration here. Pic related.

Tannen(((Berg))) is actually pretty good.

i literally cannot wait until the 27th

this desu

Sonic Mania is nothing more than good ol 90s platformer goodness. And dank tunes.
Wat?

>Tfw cannot kill the autistic otaku lizard

Toby Fox fix your shit

>that aren't full of SJW propaganda, and are also devoid of faggotry?
dude, no

i can think of at least two

It's implied that she kills herself. Same if you do am unfinished genocide path after you kill everyone up to Asgore, leaving a phone message in the end.

Dishonored 1 is one of my top 5 games. It's absolutely fantastic.

Dishonored 2 wasn't even close to as good on the story/writing front. But the gameplay was exceptional. Shame they broke the level design up so poorly. I haven't played Death of the Outsider, but if it plays as well as Dishonored 2 it'll probably be worth a playthrough. Even if the story is shitty.

Don't accept shit-skin immigrants!

I'm mostly playing autistic indie shit these days.

how autistic are we talking about here, user?

Fpbp, as alway, and yea there are some but best shooter in recent memory, and there's also others like killing floor 2 which i got during Halloween sales. And if anything what story there is in this game it's actually anti sjw with some of the one liners or quips in here.

King's Row map has you delivering an EMP device to a robot ghetto in London to kill as many robo-migrants as you can.

I just got done playing OpenTTD for like 6 hours

>not spending a comfy saturday laying down some comfy railroad infrastructure

Good fucking game, even though Sup Forums loves to shit on it.
Nier Automata was pretty good.
Mario Odyssey is decent except for the cuck ending.

this. cuphead is redpilled.

It's not fully developed yet, but you'll want to get Ostriv.

Why does Sup Forums like to shit on DOOM? Not enough gay black scientists who save the day?

They claim there isn't enough unique skill trees (which limits the gameplay styles), also upset that there are hardly any characters or much dialogue

They really fucking hate Zenimax, and the "Sup Forums hates video games" meme exists for a reason.

Because it's a Bethesda game.

Pikachu

>Video games are so fucked that the only thing to look forward too are cow farming simulators.

arma 3

That's stupid. DOOM's straightforward simplicity and focus on action and level exploration are what make it great. The probably wish it was more like the new Wolfenstein: 10 minutes of gameplay followed by 10 minutes of cutscenes, repeat for about 6 hours.

Dwarf Fortress just got a nice update

HATRED

I think because Sup Forums got taken over by ppl who are unironically politically correct, and that just hate Sup Forums, and they know we like games like doom etc. Literally try to bring up threads like this they end up getting deleted by the mods which also probably played a part in it probably. But even if they don't you'll get so much asshurt like pic related.

Running With Rifles is great.

Gotta buy Japanese games brah

They don't give a fuck

EVE Online

It can teach you a lot of stuff about economics and Capitalism in general but the most impressive thing is how closely it mirrors real life, only with space ships and immortal clones.

PVP is nice and very militarized(Fleet warfare or small gangs) albeit it's a pain in the ass to be solo player but that's where player corporations come in(which works like guilds in WoW)

In fact you can just skip PVP and head right on to Jita and become a station trader, never having to even undock from a station. Tho the easiest profession for newfags is mining.

You can get mugged by space niggers

Oh yea it's free to play(Alpha Clone) and this December they'll be unlocking more free stuff for F2pers

I'm pretty sure I've met people who seem like 4channers there because they spam kek local or name their ships Cuck or something

youtube.com/watch?v=AdfFnTt2UT0

Elite: Dangerous

Kek, im not even from the 80s generation i grew up on the ps2 and 1, but i can see a good game when it's there like doom. Sup Forums is literally just asshurt for bullshit reasons. Keep in mind these were the ppl who kept defending wolfencuck, even though massive pc port issues, sjws story all over the game, bullshit marketing campaign. If you want a good Sup Forums go to infinity chan, you can bring up sjw shit, and btw they literally had a sticky up when neogaf imploded, but on Sup Forums Sup Forums we had to call it moot to reel in his bullshit mods on Sup Forums it's cucked tier at this point.

Oh wait wrong video
youtube.com/watch?v=LmS9vcVNr5A

I think Sup Forums is just a marketing arm for video game companies now
>GO BUY A SWITCH
it's annoying as fuq

Persona 5
Vic 2

COD: WW2 is cucked as fuck. They have women fighting and black nazis for fucks sake.

I've found Overwatch and Wolfenstein 2 to be really good. The former for a solid multiplayer experience and the latter for a great single player game with an enjoyable narrative.

Also, shooting nazis is always going to be fun.

>Eve online
>mirrors real life
>You can get mugged by space niggers

no thanks

play rts games, sjws will never touch this genre ever

Hearts of iron is pretty great, sometimes have to devote a lot of time to it though. Battlegrounds isn't bad, any of the Total Wars. Rising storm 2 is pretty fun.

I mean it's okay but the glory kills are really tiresome

Well you could become a space nigger if you want.
Or be a space jew
Basically limitless and it's all down to your imagination and the amount of playtime you can invest
Oh right, and you don't have to be online all the time in order to progress in skills. You can just leave a few skills training and not play the whole day if you wish

Yeah, until you realise you aren't actually flying it. It's a fucking point and click game.

>what is manual steering
I never knew until a month ago how OP that was. If you position your ship at certain angles using the arrow keys instead of orbiting like brainless drone you can deal some serious damage.

Talking about frigates ofc

how many times can the same thread be made
at this point one of you tards must have created a board approved list
these threads are worthless at this point and i think will be going to /bant/ for now on

enjoy

>i think will be going to /bant/ for now on
Good, we don't need meme flaggers.

Witcher 3.