How is your european city decorating its traditional Festive Concrete?

How is your european city decorating its traditional Festive Concrete?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarcKey555/status/932677307772424192
twitter.com/hashtag/merkellego
youtu.be/FBXXtvyZaVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>insulting the gifts of diversity
wew

blatantly ripped off the joke from the other thread

gotta keep out the Grinch who jihaded Christmas

Why can't we print flyers "this concret blocks are here thanks to muslims immimgrants" ?

>living in a city

You can Louie just do it

sadly, i don't go outside

Yeah. That's normal.

Yeah there were various ideas like that.

this guy had a plan too
Perfect opportunity here

literally posted this in the other thread
a little too blatant, needs to be more nuanced

Should put a gift tag on that which says
>From Muhammed

germanon, is there a way to make a joke about Die Linke and Legos since they link together?

Please Mr. Terrorist, come to Romania, we have open squares with no protection. Also we have troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We need wakening. we need to stop migration.

P.S just don't do it next weekend, I will be visiting the christmas market that time.

not in german

that's really good

There is still time to get stickers printed, or just use shipping labels. They are extremely easy to put on conspicuously, though they won't stick to concrete I don't think.

Translation of text at the bottom?

Look closely and you'll notice how cucked it is

>Look closely
>stamp-sized picture
hmm

Or just normal gift stickers. Theme it a bit, make people curios to go close to it and read who this gift is from.

There's not one discernable Christian or Pagan symbol in that whole sea of "winter holiday decoration"

Christ will return to the European's heart and soul and drive out the Sacaren

>those shitty concrete block
>not beautiful planters

Merkel Lego works just as well as the EU borders
twitter.com/MarcKey555/status/932677307772424192

twitter.com/hashtag/merkellego

True, that's even easier to arrange.

You can tell it's Europe because the gaps are so narrow.

Bonus for gift ribbons with attention grabbing colors.

Had some just generic concrete rectangles in my city (South West UK) really spoiled the view of the abbey and made my stomach turn a bit that this is what we get.

Steel fucking drums? And is that a Peruvian flute player?

>Bonus for gift ribbons with attention grabbing colors.

fugly. Those don't even look like they'd stop a truck.

The streets here are small enough and the market is mostly enclosed in an area a truck couldn't get too, combined with slow, winding roads and it's unlikey they'd get much speed. But it does ruin a city that has literally like 10 muslims, living outside in suburbs. It's so comfy in this little middle class bubble normally. ;_;

>implying she would tolerate that German flag on the table next to her like that

Yeah saw that.

this is just kinda depressing. At least people know these are thanks only to muslims.

Even my lefty as hell mother opened her eyes a little, which is good. Sad that this has to exist though.

lel, you can probably push this shit out of the way with a tiny VW Polo

I didn't go last year, not going this time either.

it's so weird that they still have C&A in some places in europe

>How is your european city decorating its traditional Festive Concrete?

I know Berlin is using Neger-o's to keep the towel-heads from doing some dirty trucking like they did only a few months ago

None of those in my town even though we are at least 10% muslim.

Saying thanks to Mutti Merkel for inner security (is that how you say it in English? Or national security)

Quite comfy, not as good as the Germans though.

holy shit I just can't stop laughing

The truck attacks are very hard to deny being muslim. Sad thing, these boomers have no reason to care. The real problems will start after they're dead.

>Neger-o's
What's that?

oh well, shits fucked.

They are installing this in a city near me. I'm thinking of doing this but I can't be arsed to drive all the way there

come on over

don't diss the polo mate
those things are built tough
youtu.be/FBXXtvyZaVY

Those blockades they put up that look like black or grey legos to keep the eternal truck hammers away... while they still fap to those same truck hammers screw their kids, creating yet even more NEGERS!

I actually went to the one in Cologne a few years back and was quite impressed.

Litterally all over Europe.
What's so weird about it?

Europeans say american police are too armed, but we never see things like this. In fact I think it's banned by the constitution to use the army.
Or maybe this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

oh man they need to hang sings saying
>From: Merkel
to all those "gifts"

fuck yeah...capitalism.

our new block...presented by *brandname*

swede had a similar idea

they closed in the uk about 15 years ago
they were just regarded as a joke for their cringy adverts

kek

The political correct term is either 'Christmas gifts from Merkel' or 'columns of islam'

Concrete barrier ads are a business opportunity that's true.

>but we never see things like this
you will, user.

Look at all the beautiful diversity blocks in this thread.
So tolerant!

I see no Christmas decorations and some nigger with drums on the left.. what the fuck

I was in Berlin when the attack happened last year. It was very nice and comfy, lucky me I was in another market.

how about just not having big crowds at all? Don't go to big shopping malls, don't go to open air concerts, don't go to big gatherings. I do my shopping in local stores and buy what's needed

I wouldn't rule out at least Warsaw, Budapest, Prague and the rest of capitals having those blockades too. European problems of major countries spill over to irrelevant countries, although to a smaller degree, but I feel like it's only about time before Eastern Europe gets its own terrorist attack, we should put security at least in the metro in Warsaw...

>diversity blocks
this is the name that should stick

I thought there is no such thing as Berlin anymore since the Slavs destroyed it, only thing left is New Aleppo

I was thinking Yule Concrete or Yule Block or something along those lines (best if it rhymes with Log).

I mean the literal army coming in in camo with army gear and stuff in the streets. It seems to be normal in your capitals since islam arrived.

t. mongrel who never even left his home state

maybe drop the greatest

'DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH' stings more imo

>mommy mommy what are those giant present things

>they're barriers to stop the immigrants who don't celebrate Christmas from running us natives down with trucks for doing things like celebrating Christmas, sweetie, part and parcel

The Brussels Christmas Market is no longer called like that, they prefer to call it 'Winterland' now. Because it's the current year +2. The preparations for Winterland and the ice skating place were vandalised and destroyed by Moroccans

Technically Yule Clog works.
>noun: any object that acts as a hindrance or obstruction

Jokes on you I didn't see much brown people. I guess I didn't visit the turkish neighbourhood. But about the slavs they are eternally cucked, this is how the walls of their parliament look like.

anons you're just showing why the rest of us don't like to try to have decent conversations with americans

That's too much imo. Put something simple and sweet like
How could the media attack that? They're the same ones who say it is our greatest strength no? Put them on the blocks

Man this is really good propaganda.

Thanks to the IRA our concrete is non-seasonal.
Say hi to your friends in Boston.

What other realistic solution is there?
Even if you completely ban all immigrants, you would still get people coming in as tourists that could rent a truck and crash it wherever they want.
Not even banning all muslims from entering would be enough, since they could just pretend to not be muslim and get in that way.

Its like with guns. Even if its illegal to get them, the people who are determined enough will find a way to get what they want. The only problem is that banning them hurts everyone who wants to buy one for sports or defense or just because he should be allowed to.

In the meantime, here in Eastern Europe, the evil xenophobic slavs are celebrating without a single barrier in sight. Cause those who could make an attack were not allowed in, snuck west, or were deported back to the shithole they crawled out of.

Dont blame you

lol memeflag, go back to 8 second land ya cunt

>What other realistic solution is there?
don't go to big gatherings

and why are you so cocky? Their problems are usually our problems too

seems like I hit the nail on the head

Eh, just as bad here in Massachusetts to be honest, just dig in and hold your ground