When will Japan give us the anime about carnivorous office ladies we all want?

When will Japan give us the anime about carnivorous office ladies we all want?

>carnivorous
You mean like velociraptors?

I'd watch a show about office raptors!

>My Imoutoraptor who is also an Office Lady can't be this cute!!!!!

>working lizards
Well, that maid-dragon anime.

Well they do operate in packs sometimes

fund it

I'm waiting for the all tomboy harem Anime.

D cup

>ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED NEW FETISH ACQUIRED!!

Yes, user. Be very careful.

We can't have nice things.

>Harem of office ladies
>It's a sporting goods company
>All the OLs are tomboys

OLs are only acceptable if they are virgins.

If they chose to have a "career" and ride the cock carousel, they deserve to go into the garbage like all the other sluts. Also women's eggs go bad after 30 so marrying any 30+ year old is a retarded decision.

if i had the money and contacts, i would have this funded in a heartbeat.

When otakus stop being intimidated by them

it's a little weird that every "strong" female character in anime has to have some kind of weakness or insecurity that the male characters can lorde over them. Also known as "moe points"

Would you a raptor?

Probably cause those types of women are like that in real life. A strong woman still likes a guy to take control at times. Just like a strong man still likes a girl on top at times.

You remind me I want an anime set in some crazy world with mechs, monsters, magic and all kinds of stuff, where the story is about office ladies trying to get dates through various, almost entirely mundane, means.

like the old Dolly Parton movie 9 to 5?

that would be pretty good actually.

I want to see more classy people in classy gay bars.

>When otakus stop being intimidated by them
This is just an excuse feminists use to justify their hatred, right? There aren't actually men out there intimidated by women who are stronger than them or earn more than them, right? That's retarded. It actually relies on the assumption that men don't like getting gift or being treated to dates or getting flowers.

>it's a little weird that every "strong" female character in anime has to have some kind of weakness or insecurity that the male characters can lorde over them. Also known as "moe points"
Gap moe is great though. Being strong doesn't mean being devoid of weakness, nobody is devoid of flaws.

That's a cool as fuck image.

Salary man otaku deal with them everyday. They don't want bitter experience on anime.

>Japanese Sex & the City

>office full of christmas keiki
>they're all lesbians

>Anime about Christmas Cake OL's
>Yurifags start talking about how it must be yuri because more than 2 females were on screen and they made eye contact
>3 episodes later, they get drunk and start molesting high school boys at the arcade
>All the yurifags kill themselves
Best case scenario.

In case you haven't noticed, Japanese people have no idea how to draw middle-aged women. Why force them? Let them do the high school romances they obviously like drawing so much.

How about an anime about an OL and a carnivore?

how about an anime about vegans

Nah, you just didn't watch as much anime as you think, that's all.

IM STILL SO FUCKING MAD
FUCKING SETSUNA

that would be hentai retard

They don't have to rape them, just make inappropriate comments and maybe grab their asses, retard.

>A group of incredibly thirsty keiki's tries and fails to hit on cute, young boys
>One of their plans includes a non-descript white van with "free manga" written on the side

>One of their plans includes a non-descript white van with "free manga" written on the side
I recognize that pasta.

Wasn't that Shirobako? And it isn't it what that new PA Works thing about tourism will be about?